Chapter 18

The Boy Next Door

 

Chapter 18: School’s play

 

 

 

Dara tried not to bump to any Big Bang guys. She wanted to stay away from them as long as she can too. She saw the Queenkas coming to her way. From afar, she saw Miyoung smirking.

 

“You did stay away from them, ” she patted her shoulder and smiled evilly.

 

Before Miyoung could make another step, she grabbed her wrist and spun her around to face her.

 

“Who are you to call me ?” she asked her with as she tightened her grip from her wrist.

 

“I’m just the leader of the Queenkas and I can name whoever I like. Now get away from me!” she raised her brow and yanked her hand away from Dara.

 

“If I am , then who are you? Flirt?” she asked in a loud voice enough for her to hear it. She looked at the group with hate in her eyes. She tightened her grip on her books and walked away.

 

 

She went early to her next subject which is Science. She decided to sit at the far left corner of the room beside the window. She pleaded to the owner of the seat to exchange with her. Lucky for her the girl agreed with her. She doesn’t want to talk to any of the guys. She scanned the magazine in her bag which she failed to read last month. It’s a magazine where she was featured. One by one her classmates arrived. She saw Tabi coming with Miyoung following him behind. She shifted her attention to the magazine. She missed herself. Her old self. The famous Sandara Park. Her 2ne1 friends and all. She blew an air and scanned her pictures on the magazine. She smiled as she flipped the pages.

 

“So, the nerdy Dara Park reads Sandara unnie’s magazine?” Miyoung said as she sat on Dara’s table.

 

Oh I’m not your unnie flirt” she thought angrily.

 

“She’s my idol” she shortly answered.

 

“Ohhh. You can’t be like her nerd. You’re not beautiful, fashionista and you only have one asset – being a smart-” she laughed as if she is the funniest thing in her sight.

 

How I wanted to tell you that I am the great Sandara Park. Psshh.”

 

“Sandara Park is my friend, believe it or not” she said and closed her magazine.

 

“What the hell, Dara! Sandara is your friend? Are you crazy? Then prove it nerd!” she challenged her as her y classmates laughed. Tabi just looked at them without interest but Dara could tell that he is still confused of why she is avoiding them.

 

“I’ll prove it to you soon Hwang Miyoung. You’ll regret playing with me” she looked at her with disgust in her eyes and smiled evilly.

 

“Oh my, I’m scared Dara” she cackled and walked back to her seat.

 

 

“You should be” she mumbled and looked out in the window.

 

Sooner or later the whole YGU will know that I am the great Sandara Park. They will all bow down and asked for forgiveness.”

 

 

 

~~~~

 

 

All students were called by the dean on the auditorium for a special announcement. Dara sat at the middle enough for her to hear the announcement. The student’s council president – Hara- sat beside her. Dara recognized her and bowed her head for respect. Hara did the same.

 

“You’re the new student, right?” Hara asked her.

 

She smiled at her and said “Yes. I am.”

 

“Hello. I’m Goo Hara, the student’s council president. Nice to meet you” she stuck her hand out.

 

“I’m Dara Park. Nice to meet you too” she held out her hand and shook it gently.

 

“Do you know what the dean will announce?” Dara curiously asked.

 

“Maybe it will be the school play’s theme this year” she answered and smiled at her.

 

“Ah” she nodded her head and settled on her seat ready to listen to the announcement.

 

The dean went up the stage. Hara was right; it was about the school play’s theme this year. The theme was Bye Bye Birdie. It was about a girl whose idol was ready to join the army. His fans held a farewell party for him and the story goes on. The dean also announced the day for the audition of the cast and it will be tomorrow. After the announcement the student stormed off.

 

“So Dara, who you will audition for?” Hara asked Dara as soon as they were outside.

 

“I don’t like the lead because I will be the one who’ll suffer so I guess the minor cast only” she answered as they keep on walking on the hallway “Want to drink a coke? My treat!” she smiled at Hara.

 

“Sure. That would be awesome!” Hara beamed at her.

 

“How about you? Who will you audition for?” Dara asked Hara the same question.

 

“Like yours. Maybe the minor part also.”

 

“Every year, who will be the lucky student casted as the major character?” Dara curiously asked.

 

 

“It is always the leader of Queenkas, Miyoung and either Big Bang’s TOP or GD” as soon as Hara mentioned Miyoung’s name, her blood boiled inside her body.

 

I guess minor roles is the best choice” she happily thought.

__________________________________________

Woohoo two chapters in a row. Yay for me! lmaoo xDD

Sorry no BB appreances today :)) Sooner or later Dara will become Sandara and stay tune for the school's play ^^

 

Comment.Subscribe ♥♥♥