Chapter 21

The Boy Next Door

 

Chapter 21: Ditching

 

 

Monday came and today is the day of the script reading for the cast. Dara was already in the corridor outside the Performing Arts theatre waiting for Seunghyun. She was scanning her script when Miyoung stopped in front of her.

 

“’Sup?” Dara asked not looking at her. Miyoung is all by herself. Her comrades were already practicing their lines.

 

“Wow. Just because you’re the lead you can ask me like ‘that’!” Miyoung shot her ‘the face’.

 

“What you want?” she looked at her boringly.

 

“Nothing.” Miyoung said crossing her arms on her chest.

 

“Then you’re disturbing me” she said and shifted her gaze back to her script. Miyoung got angry at how Dara talked to her. She held Dara’s chin and raised it up. Dara just look at her with her ‘not interested’ look.

 

Miyoung glared at her and said “Don’t you ever talk to me like that, nerd. That should be my line! You daughter of the !!” she was about to slap Dara when she dodged her hands.

 

“Who cares! Let’s just see in the play. Watch and learn Miyoung” Dara said as she yanked her hands away from her touch.

 

Tabi was on his way to the corridor when she saw Miyoung and Dara’s scene. He wanted to shoo Miyoung away but on the second thought she wanted to see how Dara manages it. He was amazed at how Dara’s expression looks.

 

She is the girl version of TOP” he thought and smirked. He was still looking at them when he saw that Miyoung will slap Dara, he was about to stopped her when Dara already did. “Awesome!” He was the only witness of the Dara-Miyoung little fight. Tabi was amused with how Dara handled the flirt. He walked to where they were and sat beside Dara. Miyoung was still there standing in front of Dara, shocked.

 

“You need something Miyoung?” he asked as he looked at her.

 

“No oppa” she answered.

 

“Then go away, you’re disturbing her” Tabi said as he made a shooing movements. Dara heard Miyoung groaned.

 

“You shouldn’t shoo your girlfriend like that Seunghyun” Dara said as she slightly hit his arms.

 

“How many times do I have to tell you that I don’t have a girlfriend? Miyoung is not my girl” he said as he slung an arm to her shoulder.

 

“And how many times do I have to tell you that she said she is your girl?” she asked him as she slapped his arms.

 

“That’s only in her mind. Don’t believe what she says. She’s just jealous of you. Now let’s go to the grounds at the back” he said as he kept his arms still on her shoulder.

 

“I believe you now. So get your arms off of me” she kept on slapping his arms but he didn’t budge.

 

“Why? There’s nothing wrong with this.”

 

“We’re not that close Seunghyun so get this arm before I’ll break it” she threatened him; as if he’ll get scared.

 

“We are close Dara” he said; arms still on her shoulder. They already reached their destination but they kept on walking until they reached on the shaded part, where Dara rested sometime ago.

 

“And how close are we mister?” she asked him with her brows raised.

 

This close” he pulled her closer to his side, crashing her body to his.

 

She twisted her lips “I’m still not contented.”

 

“We shared a kiss. How about that? I bet no one had kissed you” he said smirking.

 

“Gaaah! Don’t remind me of that kiss and for your information Jiyong already kissed me when we were young. So don’t think that you are my first kiss” she wiggled her index finger to his face and chuckled “Now let’s proceed to our task today shall we?” she said and scanned her script. Tabi remained sitting on her side; hands at the back of his head.

 

“What are you doing? Shouldn’t you read your script?” she asked as he looked at him.

 

“I’m bored plus I left my script at home.” He looked at her and smiled.

 

“Oh how irresponsible you are. Tssk. Now how can we practice now?” she asked him as she pouted.

 

“Simple. Let’s not practice. I know we’ll do great during the play. I’m mister perfect and you are miss perfect” he said as he sat up straight.

 

“Seunghyun! How sure are you that we’ll do great?” Dara frowned.

 

“100 % sure. You won’t embarrass yourself right?” she nodded “See? I know we will do the best of our asses during the play. So don’t be a worry wart Sandy!” he stood up and looked at the frowning Dara.

 

“Aissh! You’re so silly. Kill me if my father will know this, okay?!” she gave up and grabbed her things.

 

“I’ll kill myself first if your father will know this” he extended his hand to her and she willingly held it.

 

“Were will you take me?” she asked him as they made their way to the hallways.

 

“To my house” he simply answered.

 

“Are you kidding me? I have gone to your house many times” she said as she stopped on her track.

 

“Are you sure? That is my apartment Sandy. I was talking about my house, silly” he said and dragged her.

 

Big Bang was having their practice in the hallway when they saw the two ‘couple’ passing by.

 

“Ohhh~ is there something between you two that we don’t know?” Seungri teased as he eyed their hands.

 

“None of your business maknae!” Tabi said as he smack Seungri with his free hands.

 

“Where are you going hyung?” Jiyong asked. Tabi shrugged.

 

“Ssantoki where are you going?” Jiyong asked Dara instead.

 

“I don’t know!” Dara exclaimed as Tabi dragged her.

 

“Ssantoki I’ll tell it to uncle that you ditch today!” Jiyong shouted as they watched the retreating back of the two.

 

“I’ll assassinate you if he you tell it!” Dara shouted back as she waited Tabi to jump over the wall.

 

“Can you jump?” Tabi asked her.

 

“What is the use of being in gang? I’m expert on this one!” she said as she jump. She landed smoothly on the ground.

 

“Your best friend is amazing hyung” Daesung remarked as they kept on watching the two students ditching which happen to be their friend.

 

“I know right?” Jiyong smiled and headed back to his practice.

 

 

Dara dusted her skirt and intertwined her hands back to Tabi’s.

 

“Be sure to this ditching will be fun or else I’m gonna kill you with my own hands” Dara said as she swayed their hands.

 

“You’ll be thankful to me later babe” Tabi said and smirked. They went to Tabi’s car and Dara settled on the passenger seat. Tabi started the engine and speed off to the road.

 

 

On their way to Tabi’s house, Dara saw Teen Top on the road. She slid the window down and waved at them. The younger boys wave back at her and made some heart sign. “Saranghae!!” they said in unison.

 

“Nado!!!” Dara shouted back at them and waved. She slid the window up back.

 

“Those boys were so cool” she said as she fixed her ruined hair.

 

“And were not?” Tabi asked her, frowning.

 

“They were cool but you guys are cooler” she gave him two thumbs up.

 

“Don’t look at other boys Sandy, I’m your date today” he gave her his ‘not-so-handsome’ look.

 

“Oh shut up Seunghyun. We’re just ditching today, not dating” she beamed at him and smiled playfully. She saw Tabi rolling her eyes.

 

 

 

Dara had fallen asleep, with her head leaning on the window. They were already close to Tabi’s house so he decided to wake her up. He poked her cheeks slightly. She woke up immediately and looked around.

 

“Were here?” she asked as she rubbed her eyes.

 

“Nearly!” he answered. Dara fixed herself in the rearview mirror.

 

“Now we’re here!” he exclaimed. Tabi honked at the gate in front of them. 2 guards open the gate for them.

 

“This is your house?”

 

“Yeap.”

 

“It’s so big like ours. Beautiful!”

 

“Why, thank you.”

 

 

Tabi guided Dara to their house scratch that mansion. Maids came out and served them food. Tabi’s father went out and saw them in the living room.

 

“Dad!” he said and hugged him.

 

“Nice to see you back in here” Mr. Choi said and hugged him back. Dara stood up.

 

“Dad, meet my friend Sandara Park. Heiress of the Park Industries” Tabi introduced her to his dad.

 

“Annyeong haseyo. I’m Sandara Park. Nice to meet you sir” she bowed 90 degrees as a sign of respect.

 

Tabi’s dad smiled at her and hugged her. He told them that he will leave them there because he still had things to do in their company.

 

“Are you done?” Tabi asked Dara. She nodded in response “Let’s go out to the mall. I know you love shopping” Dara’s eyes lit up as she heard the word ‘shopping’. It’s been ages since she had done it.

 

“Sure.” She said, hiding her excitement.

 

They went back to Tabi’s car and drove off to the mall which he owned.

 

“You never told me that you are the son of the Choi’s Corporation.”

 

“Since you told me about your true identity mind as well tell you mine. Sounds even right?” Tabi said as they headed to the women’s area.

 

“Sounds even” she nodded. When they reach the women’s clothing area Tabi went to the single sofa and sat down.

 

“Choose what you want. It’s on me” he said as he closed his eyes.

 

“This. Is. Shopping!!” Dara exclaimed and chose everything she likes. Tabi heard her and smiled. As Dara finished choosing, Tabi instructed the saleslady to put the things in his car. With that, they went to a restaurant and ate. They really had a good time with each other. They exchange facts about themselves.

 

 

It was already afternoon when they went back to their apartment. Before Dara opened her door she turned to Tabi to face him.

 

“Thank you. I really had a good time. I will never forget this day” she smiled and hugged him.

 

“No problem as long as I can make you happy” he smiled and hugged her back. Dara broke free from their hug and turn her back to him. She opened her door but before she could get inside Tabi called her attention back.

 

“Dara …” he called her.

 

She turned to him again “Hmmm?”

 

Tabi walked to her and halted close to her. She blinked at him. Tabi removed her nerdy glass and untie her bun.

 

“Don’t use this nerdy glass anymore. You are beautiful. Show it to the whole university” he said and handed her the glass and the rubber band.

 

“Thank you” she smiled “Soon I will show it” she said as she cupped his face and kissed him on the cheeks. “Thanks for today again Seunghyun” with that she went inside in her apartment.

______________________________________________________

I missed TabiSan too :"> Dara's first kiss was Jiyong. Yeehaw! lmaoo xDD. I never thought of that. I just write what my mind tell's me too. Hope you like this update and I'm sorry for not updating for the past 3 days. Mianhaeyo :)

 

Comment. Subscribe ♥♥♥

 

Kyaaaah~ Is this true? They're coming back again? If it is then ASBJDIWEBDKJBSKDCUWEKQLWX.zMXPW!! This is crazy, right? We'll gonna see them again ♥ :**