Chapter 11

The Boy Next Door

 

Chapter 11: TabiSan’s naughty

 

 

Dara made her way to the fridge and got the bottles of soju. But she realized that she can’t carry those all. So she decided to call for help from any of the BB members.

 

“Uhmm. I think I need help from here” she shouted, hoping someone would come for help. The boys we’re having a good time in the T.V show.

 

She thought it would be Seungri who’ll come because every time she needs help panda will always be there for her. But much to her surprise it is Tabi who walked to her. She smiled at him.

 

“I guess you need help naughty girl?” Tabi whispered to her and got the other 4 bottles in his hands.

 

“What did you say? Naughty girl?” she raised her brows and followed him behind.

 

“Yeah. Because I just thought a while ago that we will play this famous kissing game, huh?” he smirked and walked ahead of her.

 

“How—how did you know?” she asked confused.

 

“Simple. I have telepathy powers?” he said questioningly and shrugged.

 

 

“Oh come on, Seunghyun. Powers don’t exist nowadays” she laughed and caught up with him.

 

“Guys! Let’s have a drink!!” she said and held the bottles up.

 

“Isn’t it too early for drinking, noona?” maknae asked her.

 

“Drinking liquors don’t need time, maknae” she gave him a bottle and smiled.

 

“He’s not yet legal Dara” Tabi grabbed the bottle from Seungri’s hand.

 

“Don’t be such a mother Seunghyun. Just let him drink for today. Our body needs alcohol” she grabbed the bottle back and hand it to maknae.

 

This girl is so stubborn” Tabi thought and shook his head.

 

Dara gave them each a bottle of soju. She drank her soju like it’s just a bottle of water.

 

“Wow noona! I guess you’re a drunkard. Kkk~” amazement was flashed in Daesung’s eyes as he saw how Dara drinks it.

 

“Not really Daesung-ah” she laughed and drank again.

 

“So, are we playing or not?” Ji asked.

 

 

“We are playing Jiyong, right Dara?” Tabi smirked and eyed her.

 

“Yeah. We are playing. Don’t be excited boy” she wiggled her finger and laughed.

 

“You’re not drunk, are you?” Jiyong curiously asked her.

 

“Of course not!” she said and drank the last drop of soju.

 

“Noona, never fail to amuse me” Seungri gave her two thumbs up.

 

“You really are a drunkard” Sol added.

 

“I’ll take it as a compliment” she said “Sooo, now that we have an empty bottle. How about we start our game? Seunghyun, can you let them know what the game is?” she grinned and eyed Tabi.

 

Tabi shook his head and chuckled “We’ll play the Dara’s game”

 

“What kind of game is that hyung?” Sol asked.

 

“It consists of different kind of games” he answered.

 

“Like?” Jiyong who is curious asked.

 

“Like kissing game, stripping game and truth or dare rated version” he coolly answered and smirked.

 

“Yah! It’s sounded as if I’m a ert” she slightly slapped him in his chest. Tabi was taken aback with what Dara did to him.

 

He didn’t change his expression and asked her, “Why? Aren’t you a ert?”

 

She laughed “I hate you”

 

 

“Ahum” Jiyong cleared his throat “Are we gonna still play or what?” he asked.

 

“Of course! We will still play” she laughed “So what game we will first play?”

 

“Kissing game!” Tabi announced.

 

“That’s sounds exciting” maknae grinned.

 

“You’re ert panda!” Daesung poke him.

 

“Game! So what’s the rule? Or do we have even a rule?” Sol asked unsurely.

 

“Of course we have!” Dara happily said.

 

“Do we need a rule in it?” Tabi sarcastically asked her.

 

“Every game has a rule Seunghyun, in a matter of fact” she smiled sweetly at him. He just rolled his eyes.

 

“So what is it?” Ji asked excitedly.

 

“For the kissing game, someone will spin the bottle and the person pointed by its head will be the kisser and he/she will spin it again to know if who will be the lucky person to be kissed. Deal?” she asked them with wide smile.

 

“Interesting!” Tabi clapped his hands.

 

“What a naughty noona” Seungri smiled and shook his head.

 

“I’m amazed with your game Dara” Jiyong held his bottle up and Dara clinked it.

 

“Thank you!” she smiled “What do you say?” she asked Daesung and Sol.

 

“Awesome!” they both answered in unison.

 

“So, who’ll spin?” she looked at them. Seungri shot his hands up.

 

“I guess maknae will do it?” they laughed.

 

Seungri spin the bottle and it landed on to himself.

 

“Waaaah” they all shouted.

 

“Spin it!” Sol cheered. Seungri spin again and it landed on no other than Daesung. The lucky man to be kissed is Daesung!

 

“Woo! DaeSeung couple” Ji clapped due to his excitement to see maknae kiss D-lite.

 

“Way to go maknae” Tabi followed.

 

“ert maknae, I warn you. Don’t kiss me on the lips” Daesung gave him death glares.

 

“Oh hyung I won’t. Ever! I’m not like that someone who loves to kiss every people on the lips” he grinned and looked at Tabi. He shot him invisible daggers.

 

Seungri kissed Daesung on the nose. The next person was Sol paired with Ji. When the bottle stops on Tabi all boys will mumbled. They all know that he will kiss them on lips. And the game goes on. Dara received a cheek kiss from DaeSeung, kiss in the forehead from Sol and kiss in the nose from Jiyong. Tabi was the only one who hasn’t kisses Dara.

 

 

 

 

Seungri got two shots from Dara already. Daesung got three, Sol got two and Jiyong got four. The boys already received kisses from Dara but he also get none!

 

“Ugh” Tabi groaned in frustration.

 

Maknae patted his back “You can get it hyung. Kkkk~.”

 

This is my last spin. This is so unfair. Very very very unfair. They got few but I don’t even get one. And I haven’t received a kiss from her. What’s the meaning on this? Ugh!” he angrily thought.

 

He spin the bottle furiously and to everybody’s surprise it landed on Dara.

 

“Woah! Finally!” Daesung said with glee. Tabi glared at him but deep inside he was happy.

 

Sol who is beside Dara whispered to her “Beware, hyungs lips is addicting!” then he laughed.

 

Dara just smirked and whispered back “Let’s see.”

 

She saw Tabi grinning and smirking as he stood up and walk to her.

 

“Kissing game huh?” he asked smirking. All eyes were on them. The guys held their breaths as they watched their hyung closing his face to Dara’s face.

 

As TOP’s nose touched her nose she closed her eyes shut tightly. He saw what she did and smiled “Naughty girl” then and there Tabi kissed her on the lips. Guys’ jaw dropped right as they saw him really kissing Dara. He’s really serious.

 

Much to everybody’s surprise including Tabi, Dara kissed him back.

 

“Yah! Yah! Get a room you two!” Seungri which was peeking on Daesung’s hand yelled.

 

They pulled back and Dara flicked his finger to Tabi’s forehead and said “Naughty boy” then she laughed.

_________________________________________________

After that tooth ache and an allergy to my face, here i am back with a new chapter  ;)

What did you say? TabiSan's naughty isn't it?! Kkk~

 

Comment.Subscribe ♥♥♥