Chapter 22

The Boy Next Door

 

Chapter 22: Trouble!

 

 

The students who got casted to the school play were exempted to their class so that they can practice their parts. They were all gathered in the Performing Arts Theatre for the rehearsal of the Bye Bye Birdie. Mr. Lee was on the front row of the theatre. Dara was on the backstage waiting for her part. She was holding the script tightly on her hand. Seunghyun was across her watching her with amusement in his eyes.

 

“What?” she asked him.

 

“You look nervous” he said as he kept on watching her.

 

“It’s your entire fault!” she said as she frowned.

 

“It’s just a rehearsal. Don’t pressure yourself” he reassured her.

 

“It’s just a REHEARSAL! Yes I know but I will not let myself be embarrassed in front of our schoolmate. Pssh!” she said as she puffed an air. Tabi just nodded his head and shifted his gaze to nowhere.

 

 

Mr. Lee called out Dara and Tabi for some little announcement.

 

“Yes Mr. Lee?” Dara stood in front of Mr. Lee with Tabi on her side.

 

“We will jump the rehearsal to the kissing scene because I know that you guys will act it smoothly without retake” Mr. Lee said as he smiled at them.

 

“Conrad and Kim will kiss? But Hugo is my boyfriend!” Dara crossed her arms and whine.

 

“I know Dara. The kiss will not last long because Hugo will break it. So let’s do it, yeah?” Mr. Lee explained it to her. But still she wasn’t convinced.

 

“Okay, let’s do it Dara” Tabi said with excitement in his voice. She dragged Dara to the backstage. Jiyong was already there waiting for the curtain to call up.

 

“Dragoooon~” Dara whined to Jiyong.

 

“Why ssantoki? Something wrong?” Jiyong asked her best friend worriedly.

 

She pouted and nodded “Something is really wrong” she said and eyes at Tabi.

 

“What is it?” Jiyong asked as he glanced at Dara then at Tabi. Dara puckered her lips.

 

“What?” Jiyong asked again. He didn’t get Dara.

 

“Kiss” she said.

 

“Ahh” Jiyong nodded “What about the kiss?”

 

 

“I don’t want to do it” Dara said as she frowned.

 

“There’s nothing wrong with kissing Dara. It’s just a smooch. Plus we already shared a kiss before” Tabi said as he smirked.

 

“Choi Seunghyunnnnn~” Dara whined and hit him. Tabi just laughed.

 

“Yeah. Hyung’s right ssantoki. Don’t worry; I’ll break the kiss immediately. Okay?” Jiyong said as he patted Dara’s back. Dara nodded helplessly.

 

 

 

Soon, the rehearsal of the kissing scene/the final scene started.

 

Conrad (Who is Tabi) was singing his song. After he ended the song, Kim (Dara) stood beside him and says her line.

 

“In behalf of Conrad’s fan club, I would like to thank all of you for coming to this event” Kim said and bowed to them.

 

Conrad slung his guitar at his back and held Kim’s shoulder; he leaned in and kissed Kim.

 

 

Dara could feel Tabi smirking in between their kiss.

 

Dragon where are you?” she thought, panicked.

 

Just as Tabi was enjoying the kiss, Jiyong walked to them and yanked Dara away from him softly. As Kim’s boyfriend he held her tightly.

 

Mr. Lee clapped his hands; indicating that the scene was done.

 

“Very well done, guys!” Mr. Lee praised them from the audience. The three bowed at the director. Dara walked to the backstage stomping her feet.

 

“Ugh!” she sat on the chair and covered her face with her palm.

 

“Miss perfect is shy??!!” Tabi as he sat beside her.

 

“Aissh! Get away from me Seunghyun” she whined and hit his arms.

 

“You’re overreacting Ssantoki” Jiyong said as he sat across them.

 

“You’re not helping dragon! Aissh!” she stood up and stormed outside.

 

 

 

Hara saw Dara frowning at the hallway. She walked to her and tapped her shoulder.

 

“Dara, are you okay?” she asked her.

 

Dara shook her head “Kim and Conrad will kiss.”

 

“What’s wrong with that?”

 

“It’s embarrassing. Aren’t you mad at me?” Dara asked her.

 

“Why would I?” Hara asked her back.

 

“Because I kissed TOP. Isn’t he your crush?”

 

“Dara chingu, it’s just a kiss for a play moreover I am glad that it is you who will do it than the Miyoung” Hara smiled and patted her shoulder. Dara smiled back at her.

 

“Who is the ?” they heard a voice beside them. When they searched for the voice they saw Miyoung standing next to the pillar with her friends.

 

“I think they refer it to you unnie. I heard your name from this ’s mouth” Jiyeon said as she her lollipop.

 

“Say it right to my face Goo Hara!!” Miyoung shouted at her.

 

“I think you’re not deaf right?” Dara said for her.

 

“Oh! Little miss is here. I didn’t see you Dara” Miyoung mocked her.

 

“Oh really? You’re not only deaf but you are also blind Hwang Miyoung” she shot her back.

 

“Get them!” Miyoung instructed her friends. Her members dragged Dara and Hara to the ladies lounge. They pushed them to the sink, hard. Enough for them to groaned in pain.

 

“Hara, are you okay?” Dara asked her. Hara shook her head.

 

Dara stood up and ready to fight with these girls but she remembered her leader’s reminder for them.

 

Do not fight by yourself. Fight with your team.’

 

Sh*t!!” she cursed mentally. Dara saw the girls holding a wood. They saw it from the rest room.

 

Why is there a wood in here?” Dara asked herself.

 

“Yaaaahh!” Seohyun the quiet girl from the group was ready to hit Hara with the wood. Hara is a weak girl in terms of fight. Dara shifted to Hara’s side and covered her with her body. As Seohyun hit her back with the wood, Dara could feel her bones crack. The other girls fetch a bucket of water and poured it at them.

 

 

“Omo! I’m so sorry Dara and Hara” Miyoung said as her friends cackled. With that, they left the two girls wet.

 

Dara rolled to the floor beside Hara, wincing in pain.

 

“Dara-ah, are you okay?” Hara shook her. She opened her eyes and nodded at her weakly.

 

“Oh you’re not. Wait I’ll call for help” Hara said as she stumbled to get up.

 

“N-no need Hara. I’m o-okay.”

 

“You’re not okay Dara. Wait for me her, okay?” Then Hara left. She walked to the hallway and decided to look for the Big Bang boys. There were still student hanging out in the hallway. Other students looked at her and started gossiping. Some are laughing at her. Hara’s uniform was really wet that her brassiere could be seen. Boys were whistling at her. She covered her chest with her arms.

 

“Where could Big Bang be?” she mumbled as she ignored the people talking about her.

 

 

Big Bang was on the hallway goofing with each other when Seungri saw the wet Hara.

 

“Hyung, isn’t it the student’s council president?” Seungri asked as he pointed at where Hara was walking.

 

“Yeah. That’s her but what happened to her uniform?” Daesung asked.

 

 

Hara spotted the group.

 

“There you are!” she said as she made her way to them.

 

“Hara, are you okay?” Jiyong asked her.

 

She nodded “But Dara is not” she said and looked at them with worried eyes.

 

“Dara? Why? What happened to her?” Tabi asked as he shook her shoulders.

 

“What happened to her?” Jiyong asked her again.

 

Tears flowed down on Hara’s cheek “She’s hurt. Badly hurt!” she said.

 

“Where is Dara?” Tabi asked her.

 

“She’s in the ladies restroom” she said and when the boys heard where Dara is, the stormed off to her. Hara followed them behind.

 

 

 

Dara tried to stand up but failed. Just as she was about to stand up again, the door burst open revealing the guys with Hara tailing behind. She smiled at them and stumbled back.

 

“Ssantoki!!” Jiyong shouted as she ran to Dara to catch her.

 

“Dragon” she said, weakly.

 

“What happened, Dara?” Tabi asked anger in his voice.

 

“Miyoung dragged us her. She pushed us to the sink and Seohyun was about to hit me when Dara block me. The other girls poured us a bucket of water” Hara explained to them the incident. They looked at Dara to confirm it. She just nodded her head.

 

“Jiyong take care of them and you guys help Jiyong” Tabi instructed the boys as they nodded their head.

 

He stormed off ready to hunt Miyoung. Seungri and Daesung were helping Hara while Jiyong and Sol were helping Dara.

 

Tabi saw Miyoung at their Science classroom hanging out with her friends.

 

“Hwang Miyoung!!” Tabi shouted which made them jerk.

 

Miyoung smiled as she walked to him. “Yes oppa?”

 

Tabi grabbed her wrist and dragged her outside. He pushed her to the hallway where there were no students loitering around.

 

“Oppa, you’re hurting me!” Miyoung cried.

 

Tabi kept his grip on Miyoung’s wrist “You hurt Dara and Hara. Why did you do that?”

 

Her eyes widened but then went back to her coolness “Because they call me !”

 

“What is wrong with that? You really are a . Not to mention and flirt” Tabi said as his mood darkened.

 

“You can’t answer back because it is true!” he yelled at her. Miyoung was in the verge of tears already. “If you again touch Dara and Hara or either of Dara’s friends, you’ll answer to me. Understand?!” He said as he yanked and pushed her to the side. He walked back but stopped and turned back to her “This Is your last chance Miyoung. Remember that!” Then Tabi walked off.

 

Watch out Dara Park! You’ll see the real Miyoung!!” she angrily thought.

___________________________________________________

Can we kill Miyoung now? Lmaoo xDD

Waah~ I'm really sorry for not updating yesterday. I was about to write but the weather is so freaking cold and my hands became stiff like ice xD i know i'm being absurd but it's really cold that my fingers can't bear to type. Blame the aircon and the cold cold rain outside. Sighs!

So, i hope you like my update!!

 

Comment.Subscribe ♥♥♥