Chapter 32

The Boy Next Door

 

Chapter 32 – Wannabe Boyfriend

 

 

I love you, I love you uuu~’ Dara’s cellphone rang. She was on the kitchen making salad for her and Tabi. She went to the center table and took her phone.

 

“Hello?” she answered “Yes. I’ll be there” she hung up. She put the undone salad on the fridge and headed to her room to change.

 

 

 

 

“Unnie, here!” Minzy waved her hands to Dara as she entered the salon.

 

“Chae Rin-ah, you look good on your hair” she commented and hugged her friend.

 

“Thanks unnie” CL smiled at her.

 

Bom was already done; she was on the corner eating corn.

 

“Bommie unnie!” Dara called her attention. She looked up and waved with her eye smiling.

 

“Hi Dara” she kissed Dara on the cheeks. Dara did the same and sat beside her.

 

“You done?” she asked Bom.

 

“Yeah, just a while ago” Bom replied and continue on eating her corn.

 

 

 

 

 

After sometime, Dara was already finished but she was sleeping. Minzy poked her cheeks twice to wake her up. She slowly fluttered her eyes open and yawned. She glanced at the maknae with sleepy eyes.

 

“You’re done unnie” the younger said and pointed Dara’s new hair.

 

Dara looked at her reflection on the mirror and her eyes widened. “Stylist unnie, do I really have to look like this?” she asked her stylist. The stylist nodded and smiled at her.

 

“You look gorgeous Dara” Bom told her.

 

“Come on let’s go to the studio or else we’ll be late for our photo shoot” CL , the leader, told her friends. They went inside the van and drove off. 2ne1 gang was having a photo shoot for their own magazine’ 1st Look’.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was almost night time when they finished the shoot. Dara called her mother to let someone get her in the studio. 10 minutes or so, Bodyguard Ahn arrived.

 

“Dara” he called her attention as he saw her sitting on the bench. Dara looked up and ran to him “Ahjussi!” She hugged him “It’s been so long.”

 

Her bodyguard hugged her back and chuckled “Yes, it’s been so long. Get inside now, it’s getting cold already” he said and opened the car door for her.

 

“Thank you ahjussi!” she gleefully thanked him.

 

“And oh! You look beautiful with your new look” he commented before going to the driver’s seat.

 

Dara smiled at him “Of course!” then she laughed.

 

 

 

“Ahjussi, you’re not coming in?” Dara asked. They were already in front of the apartment building.

 

“I would love to, but I still need to fetch your younger brother” he replied and just patted her shoulders.

 

“Sanghyun’s coming home already?” she asked him.

 

“Yeah, your father called him yesterday” he nodded “I’ll come visit you next okay?” he smiled at her before he went inside of the car.

 

“Thank you ahjussi and take care” she waved.

 

With a sigh, she walked upstairs. Her younger brother is coming home already. While her, she was still 3 months living by herself. His time is over in living by himself. It depends on their father when they will live back in their house.

 

She glanced at her watch, still 8 in the evening. She decided to eat dinner in Seunghyun’s apartment. She just told him this morning in school that she needed to go home because she forgot her project but ended up absent due to their photo shoot. She promised him she’ll be back but she didn’t.

 

Dara knocked on his door. Seunghyun opened it after 2 knocks. Dara’s eyes widened with the scene in front of her but smile after. Seunghyun was fresh from showering; he had only a boxer and a towel on his hair.

 

“How may I help you?” he asked her, not minding himself almost in front of Dara.

 

He didn’t recognized me!” Dara happily thought. “Mind as well take this chance to play with him” a hideous smirk formed in her lips.

 

“Do you know Dara Park?” she asked him, hiding her playful voice.

 

 

“Yes she’s my girlfriend. What do you want from her?” Seunghyun asked, drying his hair.

 

Girlfriend he say? He’s thick face!” Dara mumbled on her mind.

 

“I’m her future sister-in-law. I think Dara told you about the marriage? I’m looking for her, do you know where she is?” she was having fun playing with him.

 

Seunghyun was stunned when he heard about the marriage thing-y. He stopped drying his hair. His words were caught up in his throat. Dara noticed it and she feel a little guilt building up inside her. She should have never brought that topic.

 

“I’m sorry” she said almost a whisper. Seunghyun heard it and met eyes with her, his stare was asking.

 

“Don’t you recognize me?” Dara managed to ask.

 

He raised a brow “Do I?” he asked her instead of answering.

 

“I am currently residing there” she pointed her apartment.

 

“Dara is that you?” his eyes examining her looks.

 

“I guess so” she laughed “How’s my new look?” she asked him.

 

“You look really gorgeous but you look like Jiyong’s girlfriend instead of mine” he pouted and crossed arms.

 

Dara touched his pouting lips with her index finger and said “Don’t act cute, you look awful” she burst in to laughter.

 

“You should have at least color your hair like mine and with that people can say that you’re owned by me” he commented as he step aside to let Dara in.

 

“Go tell my stylist unnie” she said.

 

“So this is the reason why you’re absent” he said as he sat in front of her.

 

“About that, I’m sorry I didn’t come back at school. It’s really urgent. I was making a salad for us when 2ne1 called me that we had to do a photo shoot” she explained.

 

“And you didn’t even call me?” he asked.

 

He really sounded like a real boyfriend of mine” Dara thought.

 

“I forgot, I’m sorry” Dara said and looked at him in the eyes. She noticed that he was still topless.

 

“Do you mind if you change into something comfortable? You’ll catch cold” Dara told him.

 

Seunghyun stood up and grabbed a shirt and a pj. “I was really worried. I thought BTOB got you. I look like crazy in the school calling for your name” Seunghyun said his eyes were full of worries.

 

 

Dara stood up and sat beside him. She hugged him in the waist “Look I’m sorry Seunghyun. I worry you a lot” she said.

 

“I understand” he rubbed her back. “And oh!” he parted her and held her chin to lookup at him “Don’t you ever joke around like that again” he sternly said.

 

“Yes wannabe boyfriend” she stood up and laughed. She went inside Seunghyun’s bedroom and ran to the bed. “Waaa~ I miss this beddd~” she sang and rolled her body from side to side.

 

“And you didn’t miss the owner?” he asked, standing at the door.

 

“I keep on seeing his face, so NO” she answered and buried her face in one of the pillow.

 

“Really huh?” Seunghyun with his eyes so playful walked to Dara’s side.

 

“Please don’t tickle me. I’m just joking” she defended herself “Of course I miss you Seunghyunnie. Ang~ Ang~” she said and do her best aegyo.

 

“That’s my Darabbit” he grinned.

 

“Do you have food?” she asked him.

 

“Yeah. It’s on the fridge” Seunghyun said and pointed the way to the kitchen.

 

“Okay. Thanks for the food” she stood up and stole a smack on his cheeks then skipped to the kitchen.

 

“Oh Dara” Seunghyun smiled and shook his head.

_________________________________________________________

Finally! After a decade of waiting, I've updated. Yay! Thank you to the server admins who work hard to make us 'log in' in here again. Kamsahamnida -bows-

You know Sungha Jung? That cute fingerstyle guitarist? Kyaaaaaaaa~ His my idol and now he is collaborating with 2NE1 ohgeee! And Big Bang's Alive Tour, fighting!!

BIGBANG2NE1 hwaiting! :)

 

Remember to Comment and Subscribe ^^