Nado

Replay (PM 01:27)

December 2021

 

It’s been awhile since Yunha had seen Jaehyun, although they are co-habituating with each other. These days Jaehyun has been busy practicing for Gayo Daejun and filming his Drama, Love Playlist. Yunha wished that she was there to cheer him on, but Jaehyun insisted for her to stay at home since Yunha had worked hard the whole day too.

 

 

Of course Yunha being a stubborn person, decided to go and visit him at SM HQ. It’s not just because she wanted to see him, Yunha wanted to be a good fianceè and bring him and the members some food because she knew that they haven’t eaten in hours.

 

 

Once she arrived at the company, she quickly walked to the practice room. From the outside Yunha could already hear the loud voices that belonged to the boys. She could’ve sworn that she had heard Haechan screech at the top of his lungs which was then followed by a thud on the ground.

 

 

Yunha waited for the perfect moment to pop in, that moment would be when the music starts playing so that no one will notice her walking into the room. So she stood outside the practice room for a couple of minutes, when the music started playing Yunha quickly hurried into the room.

NCT gif spammers | Hallyu+Nct GIFs | TenorShocked Haechan GIF - Shocked Haechan Nct - Discover & Share GIFs

 

A couple of the members noticed her walk in but Yunha gestured for them to be quiet. At this point Jaehyun still didn’t notice. To get his attention, Yunha started dancing and singing loudly to “Punch”. That caused the members to laugh and hearing s laughter made him turn around to see what the reason was.

 

 

There she was standing right before him, that quickly brought a smile to Jaehyun’s face. Running over to Yunha with his arms wide open he yelled, “Ne Jagi waseoooo..”

All The Kpop GIF | Gfycat

Running into his arms Yunha nagged, “Yah Jeong Yoon Oh.. You didn’t have to scream. Everyone can hear you from the outside.” While both of them spent a minute or two in each other’s embrace.

 

 

 

“It’s literally been only two weeks, did they really miss each other that much?” Haechan’s voice suddenly appeared from behind the couple.

 

 

 

“Yah shikereoo, let them have their moment, they’re a soon to be married couple anyways. You were even worst back then when you were with Seulgi.” Taeil scolded Haechan before going back to admiring the couple that stood in front of them.

 

 

 

When Yunha finally pull away, Jaehyun asked, “Baby wae waseo?? I thought I told you to stay home…”

 

 

 

“Na araaa, but I really wanted to see you and bring you food” Yunha said, pouting. Omona this girl really became more aegyo-istic over time hahahah.

 

 

 

“Awww gomawo baby, saranghae..” answered Jaehyun leaning in to give his fianceè a kiss.

 

 

"Nado..."

 

 

Before Yunha were able to return the kiss, Haechan cut her off by saying, “Chogiyoo.. Yeogineun ppopo andwaeyo, go somewhere else to do that jaebal..” Yunha could actually see the desperation in his eyes.

 

 

 

Jaehyun looked over to Haechan, giving him a glare. Loving how defensive he gets, Yunha pulled him back to her side. He immediately relaxed and return a back hug.

Animated gif about love in kdramas gif by 𝓝𝓐𝓡𝓜𝓘𝓝

 

“Yah Haechan ah, just let them live, come on Jaehyun go ahead and give her a kiss” Johnny said, puckering his lips to demonstrate the kiss. The rest of the members went quiet and looked at him for a second before turning their attention back to Yunha.

 

 

Jaehyun paused for a second before saying, “Ani ani... Hyung overhajima” that caused the members to turn chaotic, a bunch of “Oooooo” and blow horn sounds left their mouths. Johnny started fake crying and everything was just a complete mess.

 

 

Jaehyun rolled his eyes at s and said, ”Uri memberdeul issanghaeee..”

Jaehyun rolling eyes #jaehyun #nctgif ©️mrkslee | Jaehyun nct, Jaehyun, Nct

 

Taeyong quieted everyone down and said, “Okay guys, let’s leave these two lovebirds alone, Jaehyun you have 5 minutes before we start practicing again” after that he started leading all the members out.

 

 

 

“Thanks for coming, that means a lot to me” Jaehyun says now that they are finally alone.

 

 

 

“Mianhae baby.. I’ll try to visit more often..” Yunha smiled at him.

 

 

 

“Gwenchana.. We have 5 minutes, what do you want to do?”

 

 

 

“Hmmm molla.. Shall we go out after your practice?” said Yunha while clinging on to Jaehyun.

 

 

“Mmm why not we hang out tomorrow instead. Are you going to the studio tomorrow?” asked Jaehyun.

 

 

“Ani.. I’m free. I’ll just be at our home tomorrow. Wae?"

 

 

"Dateu hallae?” said Jaehyun.

 

 

 

“Geurae.. chowa.” answered Yunha. Jaehyun turn to face her and lean in for a quick kiss. 


 

The next day..

 

 

Jaehyun and Yunha made plans to go out, well that’s what Yunha thought. What she didn’t know was that Jaehyun was planning on taking her to where the two of them first met. Where everything started for the two of them.

 

 

Yunha and Jaehyun have been together for about 1 year and a half now, those were the best moments of their life. Yunha really wants a future with Jaehyun, so she had made up her mind that Jaehyun was the one for her. No one has ever made her feel the way Jaehyun has, not a single soul.

 

 

Jaehyun also sees his future with Yunha in it, he’s never met a person like her ever. He considers Yunha as a miracle that she often laugh at those words but the laughter doesn’t mean that she hate it, it meant that she appreciate his sincerity.

 

 

Jaehyun had planned to discuss with Yunha on their life after marriage plans eversinced he met up with Johnny the other day. And he had thought of proposing to Yunha once again. Like properly this time. He’s been waiting for the right moment to ask the questions. That question would be whether or not they are sure of their decision on taking their relationship to the next level which is Marriage and the life after marriage, like a promise.

 

 

The reason why he didn’t discuss it with Yunha yet is because he wants the time and moment to be right. He wants everything to be perfect. When it comes to Yunha he wants everything to impress his fiancè and make her happy. Which is why Jaehyun decided to propose to Yunha once again but at where the two of them first met as a sign that he wants things to be different.

 

 

Jaehyun has been anxious all day and it started to worry Yunha. She have never seen her fiancé shake so much. She then asked, “Yuno yah, are you sure you’re okay? We can do this another time if you’re not well. You look pale”.

 

 

Jaehyun quickly brushed it off by saying, “No! I’m fine, it’s just a little chilly” he grabbed Yunha’s hand again before pulling her to the place. Yunha were completely oblivious to where Jaehyun was taking her.

sentosa

Flashback..

 

Yunha sat at an outdoor bench of Kin Mood Café after a long day of work, staring up at the clouds. Everything felt… so peaceful. There wasn’t too much noise so Yunha took that as a chance to gather her thoughts before heading back to the Signal House.

 

 

How did she manage to make it less obvious of her interest towards Jaehyun? She is happy whenever she is with him but then why does she feel so lonely at the same time whenever she sees him with another person?

 

 

So much thoughts floated around her head, Yunha felt troubled and overwhelmed being in the Signal House. Suddenly her view was blocked by a face. A very handsome face. She immediately snapped out of her thoughts and met his eyes. The eyes that immediately erased all her worries.

 

 

 

“Yunha sshi?”

 

 

 

“Eo… Annyeonghasaeyo Yuno sshi.” Said Yunha standing greeting her fellow cast of Heart Signal.

 

 

 

 “I noticed that you’re alone and you looked upset. I just wanted to see if you needed some company haha” he said, giving Yunha a small smile.

 

 

 

“Eo eo.. geurae geurae, I mean you can sit here if you want” Yunha didn’t know why she was awkward answering Jaehyun at that time.

 

 

 

It was silent for a moment before Jaehyun broke it by saying, “Yunha sshi, Every day, our daily life hands us the gift box that contains various episodes. Amongst them, there will definitely be gifts that you wont be satisfied with. But isn’t it a waste if you don’t even open the gift because of that?”

 

 

“Museun soriya? I don’t understand..” answered Yunha.

 

 

“Well what it meant was… Like right now.. If you won’t open up your heart to me, how do you know how much I like you…” Yunha choke on her latte hearing Jaehyun’s confession.

 

 

 

Yunha and Jaehyun then spent the rest of the evening talking and getting to know each other. Yunha enjoyed his company, all those thoughts that she had were forgotten. It actually turns out that Jaehyun felt the strong chemistry between them too at the Signal House. Yunha wanted to talk to Jaehyun more and so did he.

 

 

And the love continued blooming till today. Both of them didn’t think that they will be where they are now.

 

 

 

Present day…

 

 

Once they arrived at the alley. Yunha started to get nervous, she wondered ‘Why are they here?’ but Yunha had kept quiet as she allowed Jaehyun to continue leading her.

 

 

As they were walking, Yunha noticed a café. “Eo.. isn’t this where we met off camera during Heart Signal? Noksapyeong!!!”

 

 

Everything was the same. Yunha looked at Jaehyun surprised, he only returned it with a shy smile. “Yuno yah, ige beoyaaa?” Yunha asked, feeling all happy.

 

 

“I made reservations at the place where our love started, I hope you like it baby” he said, scratching his neck out of embarrassment.

 

 

“I love it, it’s so beautiful” Yunha said, pecking Jaehyun dimple cheek. Jaehyun led you over to the blanket and started to settle down.

 

A couple of minutes went by and they had ordered food & wine for dinner.

masixthhu

As they ate dinner, Jaehyun decided to discuss about the important stuff.

 

 

“So how is it going? Work? Wedding preparations?”

 

 

“Kkapjagi?? Aigoo where do I even start.. Work is fine, but pretty busy this few weeks. Wedding things huh.. hmmm we are two months away from our wedding and I must say I didn’t do much cause I was busy. But I got the important things done like my wedding gown, our hanboks and my family outfits. How about you?”

 

 

“Same..”

 

 

“Yunha yahh..”

 

 

“Mmmmm??”

 

 

“What's your vision on our life after marriage?” asked Jaehyun.

 

 

“Oooooo.. this topic is kinda heavy but I guess we are bound to discuss it anyways..”

 

 

“Mmmmmm. We’ll still be doing what we are doing now. Nothing much will change I guess.” Answered Yunha.

 

 

“What about our plans on having a family on our own?” Jaehyun asked.

 

 

Yunha knew Jaehyun would ask about this, now's the time to discuss whether they want children or not. It's important to discuss where the two of them, each stand on the issues that will come up once they start trying to have kids and when the children are actually around.

 

 

"Are you open to adoption if it's necessary?" asked Yunha.

 

 

“Wae? Do you think we might experience complications trying to have a baby?” answered Jaehyun.

 

 

“No. but it could be a probability.” Said Yunha concerned.

 

 

“Hmm.. I’m okay with us not having any children if God has written for us to not have one. I’m not sure about adoption though because it’s tough you know. Especially With our celebrity status.. I don’t know if we can give the love the kid deserved.” Said Jaehyun.

 

 

“Mmmhmm.. Plus I don’t think I can handle the separation once they found out they are adopted. I’m sure even if we raise them right with love and care. Sooner or later they will still search for their birth parents.” Said Yunha.

 

 

“Yeah true. So it’s either our own.. or no babies? Call? Hahah.”

 

 

“Okay call.. Wait why are we making this deal again? I thought we are going to go with the flow?” asked Yunha.

 

 

“Nahhh its good that if we have a plan. Like I wish we can have four kids or more. Hahahah.”

 

 

“Yah! I’m not a baby factory plus you need to consider our ages too when we plan to have a baby. I’ll be 28 when we get married next year. Right now, the number of children isn't as important Yuno. Can’t we just enjoy each other company first before starting a family?” explained Yunha worried.

 

 

“Arasso arasso.. I won’t rush it. We’ll just play with Areum, Ja Din, Ja Bin and WooJae Jr. if we decide to not have one in future okay.. I know, I understand what you meant. Don’t worry.” Said Jaehyun assuring Yunha while holding her hand.

Online daters reject romantic restaurant dinners | Restaurant Hospitality

“Gomawo baby for understanding.. I feel like in the past we didn’t talk about the serious stuff openly like this and we used to hold back whenever one of us raise these kind of heavy topics.” Said Yunha.

 

 


“Yup. We’ve improved a lot on understanding each other and i think it’s when we started respecting each other and listening to each other life decisions. Like for example understanding our field of work, we overcame our busy schedules and our jealousy.”

 

 

“And honestly Yunha I hope once we get married, we will learn more about each other families and share the responsibilities together. I don’t want you to carry things alone. Share it with me. We’ll go through it together. Your family is my family too when we get married.”

 

 

“Stahpp you’re gonna make me cry..”

 

 

“No baby.. I’m serious. I know for the fact that I’m marrying the love of my life and I promise to love her family as well.” Expressed Jaehyun. Yunha was already tearing. :')

 

 

Jaehyun decided that it was time for the moment. His heart started pounding, he hoped that Yunha didn’t sense his anxiety. Now is his moment. The moment where everything would change. Jaehyun stood up, causing Yunha to look confused. He looked down at her face, ‘yeppeuda’ he thought. This was the face of the person he fell in love with.

 

 

Out of billions of people in the world, it’s Yunha who is the one for him. He looks forward to his future life with her. Yunha looked up at Jaehyun still confused. ‘What’s going on?’ she thought.

 

 

“Yunha yah,” he started before pausing to collect his words.

 

 

 

“You know I love you right?” he asked, staring deep into your eyes.

 

 

 

“Yuno yah neo wae geurae..” answered Yunha, she noticed how Jaehyun’s hand was fidgeting around in his pocket. She knew that he was hiding something.

 

 

“You make me so happy, you make me feel things that I’ve never felt before with anyone. We’ve been together for a while now and honestly it feels like it was much longer. I still remember how we met clearly, and how I fell for you. It changed my life and I’m so happy to have met you.”

 

 

“Everyday I think about my life with you and how I want to continue that. I know... I know I have done this before but I’m gonna ask you again properly this time.” He then grabbed Yunha’s hands and took out a box, revealing a ring, her eyes began to water.

 

 

“I’ve been wanting to take this relationship to the next level, to promise that we’ll be together and love each other forever, you mean the world to me Kim Yunha.”

 

 

“Will you Kim Yunha.. take this ring and spend the future as my Wife with me?”

 

 

He did it. He finally did the proper proposal that lingered around in his heart and all he has to do now was wait for Yunha’s reply. He looked at her face, trying to read her expressions.

 

 

Yunha had tears streaming down her face, she couldn’t believe what she just heard. No one has ever loved her as much as Jaehyun does and she could tell by his words and actions.

 

 

Yunha really did see her future with Jaehyun, she wanted to spend the rest of her life together with Jaehyun. It was just meant to be.

 

 

“I promise to love you forever Jaehyun, nothing will change that” Yunha said, pulling him into a hug. She felt him relax after hearing her answer. A huge smile formed on Jaehyun’s face as he hugged Yunha back, he can’t even explain how happy he was at that moment.

 

 

He’s just thankful that Yunha didn’t change her mind. He stepped back to take out the previous engagement ring and replace it with the current one for her. It was the prettiest thing she’ve ever seen, it felt like it was made for her hand.

Romantic Proposal Ideas and Products You'll Need- mywedding

Jaehyun admired the way it fit on her finger, like that spot was meant for that ring.

 

 

“Saranghae Jeong Yoon Oh” Yunha said, giving him a loving smile before kissing him.

 

 

Nado saranghae Kim Yunha.. everything I said is true, I really want to see our future together” he said, returning the kiss. Jaehyun wasn’t lying when he said that.

10 Moments That Prove Lee Sung Kyung And Nam Joo Hyuk Were Dating In Secret  | Teenage Magazine