Ch.122 Love Affair (Part 2)

“Pirate of Korean Sea: The Curse of the Black Swan” and “Cowgirl Story”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@ Everyone : This is a double update again. So go back one chapter before you read this one.

CHAPTER 122 LOVE AFFAIR (Part 2)




AT MYOUI'S HOUSE.

Sana and Chaeyoung were still waiting for Mina to return, while also keep trying to monitor the CCTV display. Unfortunately, the lens on the camera inside Jaebum's room was still covered by the spider, and therefore Chaeyoung and Sana were still unable to see the scene.

However, they suddenly heard the sound of shouting. Jaebum was yelling and shouting Mina's name.

"Oh boy! Mina got caught!" Chaeyoung exclaimed in panic.

"I'm gonna call Momo!" Sana said worriedly. She then stormed out of the room and got onto her bicycle, and riding to the warehouse near the farmland.

Chaeyoung waited in her room, all worried and panicking, but she couldn't do anything and couldn't go anywhere because she had Seoyeon with her. And leaving a toddler alone inside the house is totally unacceptable.

Fifteen minutes later, Sana came back with Momo.

"Chaeng, Sana said Mina went to Jaebum's house to spy on him, and she got caught?" Momo asked.

"Yes. Momo please save her!" Chaeyoung said.

"Did Mina bring her gun?" Momo asked.

"Gun? No, I didn't see her bringing her gun. She was only disguising herself as a boy." Chaeyoung said.

Momo came to her room and then returned a few minutes later wearing a vest and a concealed gun holster around her waist. She then topped it with a jacket in order to hide her gun.

"l'm going to fetch her." Momo said.

"Be careful, Momo." Sana said worriedly.

Momo nodded. "I will. And if something happens to Mina and me, call Chewy."

And then Momo headed out to Jaebum's house, driving her car.

A few minutes after Momo left, Yuna arrived at Myoui's house.

"Chaeng-unnie! I have something to deliver to you! This is from Mina-unnie!" Yuna said as she handed the film roll to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung took the film roll. “Oh, this is the negative. Thanks, Yuna. These must be the pictures of Jaebum and Jennie." Chaeyoung then turned at Sana. "Sana, can you watch over Seoyeon for an hour or two? I need to send this film to Nayeon."

"Sure, Chaeng. Seoyeon, come here, let's play together." Sana said.

Chaeyoung then went to make a phone call to Dahyun.

"Dubs, I have something to deliver to Nayeon. And this is very important. This is about Jaebum and Jennie. They're having an affair."

"What!? Oh ! Chaeng, where did you get that?"

"Long story. Now I need to deliver this. Is your sister home?"

"No. She's having lunch with her business partners. Jihyo has an emergency at the hospital. And I’m grounded now, I cannot go out to meet you."

"Do you know where she's having lunch?"

"Yes. She's at the Pledis Restaurant."

"Okay, thanks, Dubs."

After that, Chaeyoung made another phone call.

"Chewy, can you meet me at Pledis Restaurant? We have found something about Jaebum and I want to deliver the evidence to Nayeon."







MEANWHILE. AT JAEBUM'S HOUSE.

The guards took Mina into the living room where Jaebum and Jennie had been waiting.

"Jaebum-ssi, we catch the girl." The guards said as they shoved Mina in front of Jaebum and Jennie.

The penguin cowgirl had her hands handcuffed behind her back. And her body was still shaking after all the chasing and running, and getting electrocuted with a taser a few times earlier.


Jaebum glared at Mina. He looked so vexed and angered.

"You're really a troublemaker, huh?"

He searched through Mina's pocket and bag. He found several items inside the bag. Camera, cellphone, motorcycle key, and a paper containing a floor plan.


"What is this? You've been spying on me in my house?" Jaebum glared at Mina upon seeing the floor plan of his own house.


He then inspected the camera, and found it had no film.


"There's nothing in here." Jaebum said.

Jennie stared at Mina. "She must have removed the negative."

Jaebum questioned Mina. "Where's the negative? Where did you put it?"

"......"

Mina remained mum.

SMAACKKK!!!!


Jaebum gave a smack on Mina's head and asked her again.

"Answer me, Mina! Where's the negative?"

"...."


SMAACKKK!!!!


Jaebum smacked Mina on the head again.

"Where's the negative?"


Mina smirked.

"I gave it to my sister. It's already on their way to Nayeon's house now."


"What!? Damn!"


SLAAPPP!!!!


"You little b**ch! How dare you?"


SLAAPPPP!!!!



"Jae, wait! Let me talk to her." Jennie said and then walked up to Mina.


She took Mina's chin and forced her to look at her.


"Mina, you came here to spy us, didn't you? You have our floor plan with you. And you disguise yourself as a delivery boy. Were you planning all of this? Were you planning to catch me and Jaebum kissing so that you can give the pictures to my cousin?"


Jennie stared into Mina's eyes while holding her chin. There was blood coming out from the corner of Mina’s lips due to the slaps she received from Jaebum earlier.


"I must admit you are smart, Mina. And you're not working alone, are you? Call your sister! Tell her to give us the negative film!" Jennie said as she picked the telephone and dialed Mina's house.


"Myoui Residence. This is Yejin speaking. Who is this?" Yejin’s voice sounded on the other end of the line.

"Yejin-ssi? This is from Nayeon's family. May I talk to your daughter Chaeyoung?" Jennie asked.

"Chaeyoung is not here, sorry."

"Can I talk to Hirai Momo?"

"Hm. Momo's not here. And if you want to talk to Mina, she's not here either. I don't know where they're going. Do you want to leave a message?"

"No. I will call again later. Thank you."


Jennie turned at Jaebum. "They're not home."


Mina couldn't help but let out a smirk.

"See? They're already on their way to Nayeon's house and give the pic- UGGHHH!!!"

The penguin cowgirl doubled over upon receiving a punch on her stomach. That punch came from none other than Jaebum himself.


"You little !" Jaebum cursed angrily. He punched Mina again a few times, but then Jennie stopped him.


"Jae, don't waste your time with this girl. We have to move fast now. Stop Chaeyoung before she gives those pictures to my cousin." Jennie said.


Mina smirked again. "Looks like the lady here is much more of a brainer than the gentleman."



Mina's remark made Jaebum get angered again. And he sent another punch on Mina's cheek.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter