Ch.153 SaTzu First Date

“Pirate of Korean Sea: The Curse of the Black Swan” and “Cowgirl Story”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yes, this is SaTzu's first date. Now it's time for them to shine! I'm bored of writing about MiNayeon LOL. And oh, I give a little bonus here: DubChaeng kissing scene.


@ krina_love : Sana's father might be connected to thugs. But why would he be connected to the sheriff though? I mean the sheriff must have hated Sana because she was the one who sent the sheriff's younger brother to jail for the attempted .

@ Wivern : Yeah, of course I'm up to something. LOL

@ A_Deewaggie : You're hoping everything will be good for the girls? Then you are against me because I want everything to be bad for them.

@ jyp_stan : I'm using a lot of daddy issue here.



CHAPTER 153 SATZU FIRST DATE




Days passed by. The girls were busy doing their activities. Mina was busy managing her ranch while also studying for the new projects with Nayeon. Momo was busy cultivating the farmland and raising cattles. Chaeyoung was busy doing her job as a programmer and software developer. Jeongyeon was busy helping and defending Joohyun at court on the case of malpractice. Sana was busy singing and performing, while also dealing with her newly-returned father. Tzuyu was busy patrolling and chasing bad guys and criminals, while also learning how to be a perfect girlfriend. The Im Sisters were busy doing their activities as well.


It's been four days since the homecoming, and Sana's father didn't show any sign of outburst or physical violence. It made Sana feel a bit relieved, although she knew this was just the beginning. There's still a possibility that Ichiro would show his bad behavior in the future. Sana didn't expect his father to change suddenly, and if his father showed some signs of violence again, Sana wouldn't be surprised.


Tzuyu made a phone call to Sana everyday, making sure things were going alright. And Sana started enjoying the new treatment. Tzuyu had no family in this town, and Sana quickly became the focus of Tzuyu's attention.


This weekend, Tzuyu asked Sana to go out for a date with her. Sana wondered how her first date with Tzuyu would be like. Tzuyu was never the type of showing affection. Their first kiss in the restroom was brief and awkward. Tzuyu probably had seen a lot of people kissing, but she was actually still a beginner. And Sana figured she had to teach Tzuyu a lot of things: kissing, smooching, cuddling, and anything else that is related to physical intimacy.


A day after Sana's father returned home, Mina also called Sana on the phone, asking if everything was alright. And it seemed Mina was quite relieved to see Sana already had a new girlfriend. Moreover, her girlfriend was Tzuyu, the police officer, and the strongest girl in their group. Tzuyu would be more than capable to protect Sana from her father.


This Saturday morning, Sana woke up early and helped her mother do the house chores. Around 10 AM, she began to prepare herself to go out for a date with her girlfriend. She wore her nicest dress, tied her hair in a bun, and put on some light makeup.

Her father saw her getting ready, and he asked her,

"Sana, where are you going?"

"I'm going out to the town with my friend."

"Who?"

"Tzuyu."

"Tzuyu? The police officer?" Ichiro asked, frowning.

"Yeah." Sana nodded. She observed her father secretly, and she found a hint of displease in her father's expression. Which was understandable because he was a convicted man, and police officers were like his enemies.



Not long after, there was a sound of a motorcycle roaring near their house. Sana went out and saw a black Kawasaki Ninja 600RX stopping in front of her house. The rider had a tall, slim figure, wearing a black leather jacket and rider gloves. The rider's face was covered with a full head helmet, but of course Sana knew who the rider was.

Still sitting on her motorbike, Tzuyu took off her helmet and flipped her hair in a way that everyone would think y and awesome. Tzuyu looked so badass at the moment.

"Hi, Sana!" Tzuyu smiled at her.

"Chewy!" Sana smiled back.

She then walked up to Tzuyu. She was about to give Tzuyu a kiss on her cheek, but stopped herself upon realizing her father might be watching them from behind the curtain.

"Should we go now? Or should I come into your house first?" Tzuyu asked.

"Let's come inside first."

"Okay." Tzuyu nodded and parked her motorbike. She then followed Sana walking into the house.

"Otousan, this is my friend, Tzuyu."

"Hello, Mr. Minatozaki, I'm Chou Tzuyu." Tzuyu said and bowed politely.

Ichiro stared at Tzuyu.

"I know you. You're an officer. My cellmates told me about you. They said you're the one who caught them and sent them to jail."

Tzuyu blinked. "Oh. Yeah, that's probably me." She smiled awkwardly, while Ichiro just glared at her.

Sana stared at Ichiro and Tzuyu. And she found this situation to be quite awkward for them.

"Otousan, ittekimasu." Sana said.

"Itterashai." Ichiro nodded.

Sana and Tzuyu then walked out and went to the motorcycle. Tzuyu took something out from the storage luggage. It was a helmet and a black leather jacket.

"I bought this jacket for you. Put it on." Tzuyu said as she handed the jacket and the helmet.

Sana found herself in a moment of stun.

"You- You bought this jacket for me?"

Tzuyu nodded. "Yes. You're going to have a ride with me every week, so you need a leather jacket. Just a regular jacket is not enough to protect you from the wind." The tall girl said. "I hope the jacket size matches you. Try it. Put it on."

"Okay. Thank you, Chewy." Sana said, smiling. And she couldn't help but feel flattered and warmed upon receiving this treatment.

Sana then put on the jacket, and she felt her body being wrapped nicely in it. It made her feel warmed and secured.

Tzuyu stared at Sana. She wanted to say something like 'You look great'. But she was too stunned at the moment. The officer ended up turning away to hide her blushing face.

"Put on the helmet and take a seat." Tzuyu said while holding onto the hand grips.

Sana did as she was told. She put on the helmet and took a seat behind Tzuyu.

"Hold me tightly." Tzuyu said.

Sana then encircled her arms around Tzuyu's waist, hugging the girl tightly from behind. Tzuyu turned the ignition switch. The motorcycle then roared, leaving a trail of combustion smoke behind them as they left.





AT THE IM MANSION.

Just as they had planned, Mina was spending her weekend with Nayeon, studying in the library inside Nayeon's house. But again, because the Author is already very bored and tortured writing about the MiNayeon scene, let's just skip their part and give the spotlight to other pairings instead.

This is the timeline for Minayeon:

WEEK 23: Studying again in the library.


And while Nayeon and Mina was busy studying, other interesting thing also happened in the Im's house.

A young man in a polyester uniform came to the house. He was riding his scooter and carried several plumbing equipment with him. He managed to pass through the gate by saying he was called to come by someone in the house named Dahyun. The security guards checked and verified it to Dahyun, and they then let the young man enter.

Inside the house, he was welcomed by Dahyun herself, who directly took him to her bedroom. When SungRyung asked about it, Dahyun said she had a problem in her bathroom and she had called the plumber to come.


Dahyun took the plumber to her bedroom. She locked the door, and then without wasting another second, she threw herself towards the plumber.

"Chaeyoung! I miss you! God! When was the last time we could be in a room like this, just the two of us?" Dahyun said, unable to hold her excitement, upon seeing her girlfriend standing before her.

Chaeyoung at the moment was disguising herself as a boy, or more precisely, a young man. She even put a fake moustache above her lips. Chaeyoung didn't cut her hair, but she tied her hair and hid it under a short-haired wig. She even borrowed those polyester uniforms and plumbing equipment from one of her friends who worked as a plumber in the town.

"Change your shirt with this! Don't worry, we're safe in our room. No one will see us." Dahyun said.

Chaeyoung nodded and smiled.

She took off her wig, her moustache, and her uniform, revealing a cute little baby tiger that she actually was.

Chaeyoung quickly put on the shirt Dahyun gave her. It was much more comfortable than the polyester uniform.

And once she finished putting them on, Dahyun went to her and showered her with kisses all over her face. Chaeyoung was a little bit overwhelmed. Though she understood, her girlfriend must have been missing her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter