Ch.74 Pick Up Lines

“Pirate of Korean Sea: The Curse of the Black Swan” and “Cowgirl Story”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Starting from here, I will only update with very short chapters, until we reach some chapters with fight scenes again.

CHAPTER 74 PICK UP LINES

LATER. ON THE EVENING.

The Im Sisters had just come back from their daily activities. They had taken shower and ate their dinner. And now they were ready to go to bed.

Nayeon decided to have a little talk with Dahyun. So she went to her room and knocked.

"Yes, come on in."

Nayeon opened the door and stepped in.

She saw her little sister busy reading a magazine.

"Nayeon-unnie, what's up?" Dahyun asked.

"Do you have a minute?" Nayeon eyed the table near Dahyun's bed. It was full with books of...parenting.

Wait a minute? Parenting? Nayeon found herself bedazzled.

"Dubs, are you pregnant?" She asked bluntly.

Dahyun snapped at her. "Pregnant? No! What's with that question? What are you thinking, Unnie? I'm not pregnant!"

"Uhm, sorry, it's the books." Nayeon pointed at those books on the table.

"Oh yeah. The books. Well, Unnie, reading books about parenting doesn't mean you're pregnant." Dahyun said.

"But why are you reading those? Are you planning to have a kid?"

"Erm. Yeah. Chaeyoung and I wants to adopt kid, probably in the next two or three years."

"Oh, wow. That's surprising, Dubs. I see you're being very serious in your relationship with Chaeyoung."

"Uh-huh."

"What our mother says about it?"

"Well, she still opposes me and Chaeyoung getting together. But in the next two years I'm going to get out of this house and live on my own, with Chaeyoung. So I don't think I will have any problem with mother."

"But she still opposes you."

"Yes, but once I become adult, I can take decision for myself, right? And not even our mother can forbid me from doing what I want, right? I just have to stop depending on her and start living on my own." Dahyun said, and Nayeon found herself amazed upon hearing that. Dahyun might seem to be this little brat who often gets grounded by their parents because of her misbehavior, but it turned out Dahyun was a lot more mature and can think and act beyond her age.

"So, what do you want to talk about, Unnie?"

Nayeon didn't immediately answer. She just walked around a bit, and then put herself sitting on the bed beside Dahyun.

"I have a few things to discuss with you."

"Go ahead."

"Okay. First, I want to say thank you for helping me solving the problem with Jaebum and Mina. Now Mina had returned to work with me, thanks to you, Dubs."

"Oh, that's good for you then." Dahyun said.

"Also, about what you said earlier. About Jaebum. You said he was a jerk."

"Well, sorry to say this again, Unnie. But he is a jerk. Honestly, I wouldn't marry him if I were you."

Nayeon let out a small chuckle. "I know. He is a jerk. He's a pain in the . He and I got into argument very often. So I can totally understand why you're saying that. Although I still cannot fully believe your accusation towards him. I still can't imagine Jaebum trying to do something bad to hurt Mina. But I will trust you in this. And I just want to say, if you see something wrong in Jaebum, or even in me, please don't hesitate to tell me. If you see me making a mistake or taking a wrong decision, please tell me. I may have gotten the wrong information, or clouded with my judgement, so yeah, I will need opinion from my sisters to help me. Whatever you say about me, I won't get mad. And I want you to keep being honest with me." Nayeon said.

"Okay." Dahyun nodded. She then thought for a moment. "I do have an advice for you, Unnie."

"What is it?"

"If you still want to keep your engagement with Jaebum, you have to watch him carefully. Don't just believe everything he said without confirming it to others. And you have to watch Mina's back. I'm afraid Jaebum, or anyone, might plan to attack her again. So you have to do your best to watch Mina and protect her. Even before she got acquainted with you, she already has a lot of haters in this town. But we all know she's a good girl."

Nayeon nodded. "Yes, of course, I know she's a good girl. Don't worry. I will protect Mina." She gave her sister a reassuring smile. And Dahyun smiled back at her.

"I have one more thing to ask you, Dubs," Nayeon continued. "Have you been skipping class and babysitting someone with Chaeyoung?"

Dahyun's eyes widened. "H-How do you know?"

Nayeon smiled. "Jeongyeon told me, she said she saw you in the amusement park last week, you and Chaeyoung were babysitting a little girl. You were supposed to be training in the academy, Dubs. But you sneaked out and went for a date with Chaeyoung and babysit that kid."

Dahyun's face turned pale. And she was already pale before, so that means, much paler.

"Oh sh*t! Jeongyeon, you sneaky bean, you promised you're not going to tell anyone!" Dahyun cursed.

Nayeon gave Dahyun an incredulous look. "Dubs, since when you like to curse like that?"

Dahyun shrank back shyly. "Oops, sorry, unnie."

Nayeon let out a chuckle. The Im Sisters rarely cursed before. They're ladies. They rarely use words like '', '', 'hell', '', 'bastard', or any harsh words like that. Dahyun probably learned that from Chaeyoung.

Dahyun then pleaded. "Unnie, please

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter