Ch.105 Babysitting Disaster

“Pirate of Korean Sea: The Curse of the Black Swan” and “Cowgirl Story”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Timeline: four months and three weeks of MiSana dating.

@ Wivern: Yes, your babysitting disaster is coming up next.

@ Offffffff : Sana’s dad will get a parole around 4-5 months after the bank robbery incident, which means around 2-3 months from this chapter timeline, but at that time Sana already breakup with Mina. He will make a conflict with Tzuyu. Tzuyu will fight against Sana’s dad. There are two scenarios which I haven’t choose: Tzuyu got hurt, or Sana’s dad got killed accidentally by Tzuyu.

CHAPTER 105 BABYSITTING DISASTER




SATURDAY MORNING. AT THE IM RANCH.

Nayeon woke up early in the morning, took a shower and prepared herself to go out for a date with Jaebum today. Her fiancé proposed to go to the children park near the south lake to watch a balloon festival and joined a barbeque party with the townspeople. Nayeon had no idea why Jaebum asked her to go there, since he usually prefer to go to a golf resort, hotel, classy restaurant, and other resorts. Jaebum said it would be a nice change for them to go to a public event like this for their dates.

Jaebum arrived with his red Jeep Wrangler car. He looked happy to go with Nayeon today.

"Come on, let's go now before it's too crowded. We must arrive early to get the spot." Jaebum said.

Nayeon got into his car, and she saw Jaebum already prepared everything for their date today. In this event the committee only held the balloon festival, but the barbeque party was self-organized by the townspeople, and everyone who attended had to bring their own stuff including food, beverage, grill stand, outdoor mat, etc.

"This will be a perfect date for us, Nayeon." Jaebum said. The bunny girl didn't reply, only giving a nod at her fiancé.

Jaebum then drove to their destination, with Nayeon sitting beside him. The young man kept smiling at his fiancée and talking about how beautiful Nayeon was, how wonderful the day was, and how exciting this event would be for them.





MEANWHILE. AT MYOUI RESIDENCE.

Chaeyoung had just finished helping Seoyeon taking a bath. She then helped the little girl choosing and putting on her own clothes. The kid bunny chose a cute yellow shirt and blue denim overalls. Chaeyoung then tied Seoyeon's hair into a pigtail and put some UV protection lotion on Seoyeon's skin. Seoyeon would be going with Mina and Sana to the balloon festival in the park, and it was summer so it will be a little hot out three.

The two had a small breakfast with Mina, Momo, and Yejin. After that, Chaeyoung prepared a bag full of child necessity for Seoyeon's outdoor activity today.

"Okay, now you're ready to go, Bunny Kid!" Chaeyoung said as she gave Seoyeon over to Mina, along with the child's bag.

"Mina, she has constipation today, don't forget to bring her to the toilet in case she wanted to poop." She said to Mina, and then turned to Seoyeon. "Seoyeon, ask Mina-unnie to take you to the toilet if you wanna poop, okay? You haven't pooped since yesterday."

"Okay, Chaeng-unnie." Seoyeon nodded.

"Bye bye, Seoyeon!"

"Bye bye, Chaeng-unnie."

Mina then took Seoyeon to the car and drove to Sana's house to pick up her girlfriend. And together, they began their wonderful journey to the children park.




It was 9.30 AM in the morning when they arrived in the park. They arrived quite early since they wanted to get the nicest spot. They found a nice place under a tree, and they decided to take that place. Sana spread the mat while Mina prepared the grill stand and the food. Soon more people were coming to the park. Most of them were families with children. Some others were youngsters and couples. Some are a group of people who worked on the same companies.


Mina and Sana were still busy preparing their stuff when suddenly, a couple of young man and young woman came around them, and Seoyeon then shouted.


"Mommy bunny!"

The young woman turned and looked at Seoyeon.

"Seoyeon?"

"Nayeon? Jaebum?"

"Mina? Sana?"

"Nayeon, you're coming here too?" Mina said, smiling.

"Yes! What a coincidence!" Nayeon replied, baffled.

Mina and Sana stared at Nayeon and Jaebum. Nayeon and Jaebum stared back at them.

"This is nice! Let's take the place next to them, Nayeonie." Jaebum said. He then turned at Mina. "Mina, can I take the spot here?"

"Sure." Mina nodded.

While Nayeon and Sana just stared at each other, not knowing what to say.


Jaebum then spread out the mat just right beside Mina and Sana's mat, connecting the two mats into one, and he started preparing his own stuff.

Soon the park become crowded with more people coming. Children and toddlers were spotted playing and running around in the park. At the center of the park, the event organizer were busy preparing the balloons to be freed up.


Mina and Jaebum did the grilling and cooking, while Sana and Nayeon prepared the beverages and snacks. After that, Sana and Nayeon sat on the mat, while waiting for their respective lovers to finish grilling the beef. And this is where things start becoming awkward.


Nayeon and Sana sat on the mat across each other. While Seoyeon was sitting between them, busy shoving snacks into .

For a moment, Nayeon and Sana didn't say anything to each other. Deep inside, they were already aware of the love rivalry between them.


"How are you doing, Sana?" Nayeon asked.

"I'm fine, thank you. And how are you doing, Nayeon?"

"I'm fine too."


Well, I was fine before you and Jaebum came here and decided to sit next to us. Sana thought.


Nayeon turned her attention at Seoyeon. "She looks healthy."

"Yeah. She's gaining weight again now." Sana remarked.


Seoyeon turned and stared at Sana, then Nayeon, then Sana again, back and forth. Nayeon waved at the little girl and signaled her to come to her. The little girl smiled at Nayeon and was about to come closer, but then Sana took out a chocolate bar and showed it to Seoyeon.

"Seoyeon, do you want a chocolate? You can eat one today!" Sana said while waving the chocolate bar in her hand.

Seoyeon let out a joyful scream and went to Sana.

Nayeon frowned upon seeing this. She felt annoyed but didn't say anything, only staring at Sana.

Tck! That is my daughter, not yours! Get away from her, Sana!


Seoyeon was now sitting on Sana's lap. She looked happy, munching on the chocolate bar.



Tck! If only I brought some toys with me. I didn't know I would meet my daughter in this park. Nayeon stared at the scene. She then tried to find something to steal Seoyeon's attention.


After a moment, Nayeon found an idea. "Hey, Seoyeon, you want to sing a song with me? Bunny Family song?"


Seoyeon turned at Nayeon. "Yes! Mommy bunny, let's sing!"

The little girl got off from Sana's lap and went to Nayeon instead.

This time, it's Sana's turn to feel annoyed. She could only stare at Nayeon and Seoyeon as the two started singing a song about the Bunny Family.

"Mommy bunny, mommy bunny, where are you? Here I am, here I am, how do you do?" Nayeon sang loudly in front of Sana, while kissing and hugging Seoyeon.

The two continued singing, but before they finished the sing, Sana suddenly spoke.

"Hey, Seoyeon! Look! They're giving away free balloons! You want to grab one?" Sana said to Seoyeon while pointing at somewhere.

"Yes, Sana-unnie! I want a balloon!" Seoyeon nodded and nodded.

"Great! Come with me, Seoyeon!" Sana took Seoyeon from Nayeon's lap, and together they went to take the balloon.

Nayeon could only frown again upon seeing this. It was obvious that Sana was trying to compete with her in stealing Seoyeon's attention.


Uuh! She already has Mina, and she still wants to have my daughter too! Uugh! I can't stand this anymore!


A minute later, Sana and Seoyeon returned with a balloon in Seoyeon's hand.


Not long after, Mina and Jaebum finished cooking the beef. They asked Sana and Nayeon to come and take the grilled beef.

"The cooking is finished! Come here, everyone!" Mina and Jaebum said.

Thankfully, while cooking their food, those two didn't do anything hostile towards each other, except for throwing occasional glances and glares at each other.


Sana and Nayeon then put some beef into their plate. Sana also put some for Seoyeon.

While Mina and Jaebum continued to cook a few more before joining their girlfriends on the mat.


"Seoyeon, come here, let me choose the meat for you. It's still too hot for you to eat." Nayeon spoke to the bunny kid.

The bunny kid shifted closer to Nayeon, but before she reached the mommy bunny, Sana already called her again.


"Seoyeon! Look, we have some more beef for you! Do you want more? Come here, let's eat with me and Mina-unnie! I will help you choosing the meat!" Sana said.


Seoyeon turned and stared at Sana, and she saw a lot more meat on the plate Sana was holding.

Seoyeon then shifted back to Sana, and Sana happily

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter