Ch.98 Punishment and Reward

“Pirate of Korean Sea: The Curse of the Black Swan” and “Cowgirl Story”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@ Hosana_to_highest : Yes, action scene and fight scene is my comfort zone. While fluffy chapters and kissing/smooching scenes are not my comfort zone. I always find myself itching whenever I write fluffy/kiss scene. LOLOLOL

@ krina_love : Mina will realize her love for Nayeon with help from Jeongyeon.

@ Wivern : Of course it should be double punishment. I already finished writing the double punishment chapter, hours before you commented. I think we kinda think alike. Great minds think alike.

@ michaeng091020 & jyp_stan : I don't know if they should show the pictures to Mina and Nayeon soon. I wanted to wait a little longer for that, until we reach the nine-slaps-scene.

CHAPTER 98 PUNISHMENT AND REWARD



SONG LYRICS : The Corrs - No Good For Me





NEXT DAY IN THE MORNING.

Nayeon was sitting alone in her room.

She was reading her diary, the weekly activity of Seoyeon. There were two new lists on the logs.

WEEK 7: Mommy bunny joined Dahyun and Chaeyoung babysitting Seoyeon to the zoo. WEEK 8: Mommy bunny attended the training session and tournament in Myoui's house. Mommy bunny gave Seoyeon a robot bunny toy. Seoyeon kissed and hugged mommy bunny for the first time. We started calling ourselves mommy bunny and kid bunny.


[A/N: For a complete list, please refer to Chapter 94 - Mommy Bunny's Diary.]

Nayeon's mind then wandered to the event two days ago, the tournament in Myoui's house. She gave Seoyeon a bunny robot that can repeat voices and imitate people's words like a parrot. Seoyeon liked that toy a lot and she then called herself as bunny kid and Nayeon as mommy bunny, and then she hugged Nayeon. And it brought so much happiness for Nayeon. Now she was wondering what else she could do to get a kiss and hug from Seoyeon.

Nayeon glanced at her clock.

Mina must be on her way now. I should ask her about Seoyeon's activity for this week and next week. Maybe I can ask her to bring Seoyeon to visit my house.



Mina arrived at Nayeon's office a bit late that day. And along her walk from the parking lots to Nayeon's room, she kept trying to hide her face by looking down and arranging her bangs to cover her face.

Jennie and Jaebum who were walking in the hallway, crossed paths with Mina and they could only stare at her with their mouths agape.

"Bloody hell! What happened to her?" Jennie whispered in shock after the Japanese cowgirl walked passed by them.

"Actually, the right question is, what the hell is not happening to her!" Jaebum whispered back. "There's always something happening to her. Three weeks ago, she also came here with her face messed up like that. But yeah, today is much worse. And still, this was nothing compared to what she had when she was kidnapped and beaten by Seunghyun. She almost died back then." Jaebum explained.

"Damn! What a tough girl! She really likes danger, does she?"

"Oh, you have no idea, Jennie. Last time she had a fight in a pub and dragged Dahyun with her to jail. Other time she had a fight with one of our workers, in this ranch. Can you imagine that, Jennie? She had a fight in this ranch, in front of everyone! I wonder why Nayeon is still hanging around with her. And have I told you about how she challenged Dong Yongbae in a one-on-one fight? She's really dangerous." Jaebum grumbled.

"Hm. Maybe that's why Nayeon likes her. Maybe Nayeon's type is wild and dangerous girls." Jennie said. "I'm gonna ask Kento what happened to Mina. I bet this has something to do with the pictures we sent to Sana."




MEANWHILE. INSIDE NAYEON'S ROOM.


"Mina, good mor- OH MY GOD, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU, MINA!? OH GOD!!!" Nayeon screamed in shock.

In front of her stood a penguin whose face was almost unrecognizable due to so many bruises and patches all over her face.

The CEO stared at the penguin, agape.


The penguin just grinned at her.

"Good morning, Nayeon."

"Mina, what happened to you? Did you just got hit by a train or something?"

"Yeah, sort of."

Nayeon frowned. "I don't remember you had this much bruises after the tournament. Did you got into another fight after that?"

"Ehm. Yeah."

"Who did you fight?"

"Momo and Tzuyu."

"Oh, that explains your bruises. Why did you fight them? Don't tell me you were blowing off steam again." Nayeon said.

Mina stopped for a moment, and realized that she couldn't tell Nayeon the truth. How could she tell her that she was exactly the reason why Momo and Tzuyu decided to gang up and kick her yesterday? If Mina told Nayeon the truth, then Nayeon probably would stop asking to go riding with her to the savannah, due to fear of causing Mina getting beaten again by her friends.

"Err... Yeah, actually we're just blowing off steam again." Mina lied.

"And you all did that by beating each other up every month?" Nayeon said frowning.

"Yeah. But not every month, of course."

Nayeon could only stare at Mina. Her eyes were still filled with disbelief.

"Mina, I have told you before, that I want you to tell me if you have a problem. Do you have a problem with Momo and Tzuyu recently?"

Mina shook her head. "No."

Mina wasn't usually good in lying but this time she managed to do it very well. At least Nayeon didn't try further to make her spill the truth.


Nayeon then let out a sigh. "Mina, it's only been three weeks after your last punishment. Now you're already asking for punishment again."

"Huh? What punishment?"

"Oh Mina, do you forget already? We have an agreement! One kiss for one fight! If you got into a fight then you will have to kiss me on the cheek."

"Oh yeah, that agreement. Okay, I'll take the punishment. I'll kiss you." Mina shrugged.

"And how about the hug? Did you win or lose?" Nayeon asked.

Mina pouted a bit. "I lost. They were ganging up on me."

"They were ganging up on you? Oh Mina, you really do have some problems with them, don't you?"

"Nope. I don't have problem with them. They just decided to gang up on me. I did have a one-on-one fight with Tzuyu, but I still lost to her." Mina said.

Nayeon took a deep sigh. She knew Momo and Tzuyu were very strong fighters, especially Tzuyu. Imagining Mina being ganged up by those two girls made Nayeon feel pity for Mina.

"Alright. Give me a kiss. And a hug too, because you lost." Nayeon then said.

Mina cracked a smile through her busted lips. She walked up and stood very close near Nayeon.

*CHU*


She kissed Nayeon on her left cheek. And she kissed her hard despite having a bruise on her lips.


Mina then took Nayeon's face and turned it to the side so that she faced the other cheek.


"What are you d-" Nayeon protested.


"I'll give you a double kiss." Mina whispered, and then...

*CHU*


... she kissed Nayeon again, on her right cheek.

Nayeon stared at her. "Double kiss?"


Mina nodded. "I fought two people yesterday, so yeah, a double kiss." She said, smiling.


Nayeon shook her head, Not that she complained anyway.


Nayeon then waited for the hug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter