Ch.77 Taken For Granted

“Pirate of Korean Sea: The Curse of the Black Swan” and “Cowgirl Story”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@ BlueMoon: MoHyo is fun and will get more fun in the next chapters after they become official!

@ Wivern: Mina will realize her feelings to Nayeon on Chapter 100. This fic is very slowburn.

@ Hosana_to_highest: Even if you're busy at the moment, I know you will always come back here one day.

@ jyp_stan: Yes I think Jeongyeon will help MiNayeon getting together, but it's also dilemmatic for her because she also loves Nayeon.

CHAPTER 77 TAKEN FOR GRANTED





Flashback to few days earlier.

"So, here's the plan, Momo. You're going to pretend to go back to Japan. Let's see how Jihyo will react to it. If she loves you, then she will try to prevent you from leaving." Chaeyoung said with a low voice.

"Oh my God! Chaeng! You're brilliant!" Momo exclaimed in awe.

"I am. Always have been." Chaeyoung replied coolly.

"Here's the detail. Momo, you will disappear for a week. Don't show yourself up in front of Jihyo. Don't go to her clinic. Don't make a phone call to her. If Jihyo does have feelings for you, she will feel something missing, and then she will try to contact you. So let's wait until she contact us. Then I or Mina will tell her that you're going to go back to Japan. Then Jihyo will come to talk to you, and you have to act cool in front of her. Make her feel that she's going to lose something precious if she lets you go back to Japan."

"Uhm. Okay. And how do I act coolly, exactly?"

"Act coolly, for example, showing a saddened, brooding expression. Tell her that you still love her but you don't have a choice but to leave her. And the most important thing is, don't beg to her. Make her feel that she's the one who's going to regret it if she lets you go. In short, you have to make her chasing you." Chaeyoung explained.

"Damn! You really are a bloody mastermind, Chaeng!" Mina commented.

"I am. Always have been." Chaeyoung replied coolly, side-eyeing Mina.

"How about the others? I mean Nayeon and Dahyun?"

"Well, we will have to lie to them too, of course. I will lie to Dahyun. And Mina will lie to Nayeon."

"How about Sana and Tzuyu?"

"Hm. I think we can tell them. But make sure they won't tell anyone including Jeongyeon."

"Okay." Momo nodded.

"Good. Let's do it. For Momo." Chaeyoung said.

"For Momo." Mina seconded.

And that's it. The Myoui-Hirai-Son then proceeded with their plan, helping Momo to get Jihyo's heart.



BACK TO THE PRESENT.

Sunday morning at the Im Mansion.

"Dubs, Nay, do you know that Momo is going back to Japan?" Jihyo asked her two sisters as they gathered at the backyard, having a small barbeque.

"Yeah, I heard it from Mina." Nayeon nodded.

"I heard it from Chaeng too." Dahyun nodded.

"Do you know why she's going back to Japan?"

"Nope." Nayeon shook her head.

"Nope." Dahyun shook her head.

"Hm. I'm curious why she suddenly decides to go back to Japan." Jihyo muttered.

"Maybe she has something important to do there." Nayeon said.

"Hm. Yeah." Jihyo agreed.

"Why don't you talk to her?" Dahyun suggested.

"Hm. We weren't in a good term the last we met. I caught her red-handed lying to me about something."

"About what?"

"Well, she asked her friends to pretend to attack me, and then she came and rescued me. But it was all just an act. And I got mad at her because of that."

"Oh that's awful. But that means she loves you so much." Nayeon commented.

"Yeah, but I don't love her. I mean, not in a romantic way. I'm straight. I only think of her as a friend. And she indeed has been a very good friend to me." Jihyo said.

"Hm, I see. But I think you should go and talk to her for one last time before she leaves. You're probably not going to see each other again for a very long time. How about gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter