Ch.135 For The Girl Who Has Everything

“Pirate of Korean Sea: The Curse of the Black Swan” and “Cowgirl Story”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@ Allgreader : Ten slaps? Okay, I will give Mina one more here.

@ krina_love : Yes, of course I will continue. I mean, we haven't made MiNayeon kiss for real, or spend their first night and make love LOL. I bring slowburn to a whole new level here.

@ Wivern : Yes, of course, pengu will make a proper confession after this.

@ blank123 : Are you ready for this one, girl? This one has so many diabetic scenes!

@ Hosana_to_highest : I know right? It's mindblowing! I've put everything I have into that chapter!

@ jyp_stan : Thank you! Now please enjoy this chapter!



Finally, after a whole ing 134 chapters, I can make MiNayeon get together. From now on, let's make every chapter become lovey dovey for them. Prepare for a diabetes, readers!

Sana get 70 chapters of being Mina's girlfriends. Nayeon should get a lot more chapters, being Mina's lover. LOL



CHAPTER 135 FOR THE GIRL WHO HAS EVERYTHING




SONG LYRICS:

N'SYNC - For The Girl Who Has Everything Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply HONNE - Gone Are The Days




Nayeon kept crying on Mina's shoulder. Everything that she had kept to herself, now found their way out and poured out all at once. Her anger, pain, hurt, frustration, despair, sadness and sorrow. All were pouring out like a river.


Nayeon cried and cried. Five minutes. Ten minutes. Fifteen minutes. Twenty minutes. Half an hour. An hour.


Mina was amazed upon seeing this. She was already amazed when she saw Nayeon start breaking down and crying. Now she was more amazed to see Nayeon crying for so long. This is the first time Mina saw a girl cry for an hour non-stop.

Nayeon was sobbing like a little girl. And Mina wondered how much tears Nayeon had, so that she could cry for that very long time. Mina thought it was unbelievable for a girl to cry for that long.


Nayeon kept crying on Mina's shoulder.


"Hey, Nayeon, will you stop crying? You've been crying for an hour already. Aren't you tired?" Mina whispered to Nayeon's ear while still hugging her.


Nayeon didn't answer. She just kept crying a river.


*SOB* *SOB* *SOB*


Uhhh!!! I feel cramps on my body already! How can she cry like this for an hour and doesn't move at all!


Mina thought. But then she understood, Nayeon must have been keeping so many emotion that when it poured out now, it couldn't be stopped.

Crying for an hour is the least anyone can do to make up for fourteen months of pain and suffering. And Mina figured Nayeon probably had been keeping more secrets about herself even longer than that. Fourteen months was Nayeon's pain and suffering for Mina. Before that, Nayeon must have suffered for something else too, that isn't related to Mina.


Mina kept hugging Nayeon and waited patiently until the woman stopped crying.


And finally, Nayeon stopped crying. She sat on the ground, looking so messed up. Her face wet from tears, her makeup ruined, her shirt was wrinkled here and there. Some occasional sobs were also still heard coming out from .


Nayeon was tired and weary.


The girls then pulled away from each other, and sat side by side on the ground.

Nayeon locked her eyes down to ground, unable to bring herself to look at Mina. She felt so weak and powerless, and ashamed, now that her mask and armour were gone.

Mina had seen her weakness. There's no way she could act cold and distant towards Mina again.


"Nayeon...." Mina looked at Nayeon and tried to make Nayeon look at her.


"No, don't look at me..." Nayeon turned her body a bit. She still feels ashamed. She didn't want Mina to see her in this embarassing state.


Mina moved and put herself sitting in front of Nayeon. She then gently cupped Nayeon's face and lifted it so that they could look into each other's eyes.


"Look at me, Nayeon, look me in the eyes."


Nayeon knew she couldn't resist and fight Mina anymore. She was already too tired, emotionally and physically.

She then slowly looked at Mina. Now they could see their own reflection in each other's eyes.


"Nayeon, I'm here with you, don't cry anymore, okay?" Mina spoke softly.


Nayeon nodded.


Mina smiled. "Stop crying, so I can kiss you again."


Kiss?

Nayeon blushed. Her heart skipped a bit upon hearing the word kiss.


Nayeon still had no idea what was exactly happening right now. She used to be in control of her situation, but now she's not. She already lost it the moment she broke down and cried in front of Mina. Now she felt herself like a helpless child, waiting for someone to lead her.


So Mina took the lead. She cupped Nayeon's chin and leaned in closer again. She kissed Nayeon gently on her lips. It was so gentle, it was so unreal.

Nayeon's brain had stopped working. She just sat there, frozen, unable to move nor say anything. She was afraid to move. Afraid that if she moved a single muscle, Mina would suddenly gone and then she would be waking up from this sweet dream, and back to her reality.


But is this a dream? Or reality? Nayeon still wasn't sure.


Mina leaned in again and kissed Nayeon gently. Nayeon felt Mina's lips on her lips. Yes, on her lips, just like Nayeon had always wanted it. And it was mind-blowing. It wasn't a deep kiss, no tongue involved, but Nayeon already felt herself flying to the cloud nine.

Earlier, when Mina tried to kiss her forcefully, Nayeon didn't feel this sensation because her mind was too dull from the anger and pain. Now, after she had become calmer, Nayeon found herself started enjoying the kiss, and even blown away by the kiss. Of course it was mind blowing. This is Myoui Mina who is kissing her. The girl whom she had secretly admired and adored for a very long time.


Mina's lips tasted like honey, and Nayeon felt herself turning into a bee. A honey to the bee. That was Mina meant for her.


Then Nayeon suddenly remembered something. She opened .


"Sana... "


Mina pulled away a bit. "Huh?"


"What about Sana?" Nayeon asked. Her voice raspy.


"Oh, Sana, yeah, about her. I broke up with her last night." Mina said smilingly.


"Broke up..." muttered the older girl, confused.


"Yeah, I broke up with her so that I can confess to you. Nayeon, don't worry, we're not cheating on anyone." The not-so-dense-anymore Japanese cowgirl said.


The CEO then closed her eyes for a moment, trying hard to register what was currently happening. She was still baffled upon this new, unexpected development. She had attempted to drive Mina away for the past few weeks. And now Mina suddenly came to her, saying she loved her, and said Nayeon loved her too. Nayeon thought she was just dreaming right now. Hearing those three words coming from Mina's mouth was just so unreal.


Nayeon figured something must have happened to Mina, that she suddenly broke up with Sana, and went to confess to her.


For a moment, the two girls stared at each other. Mina observed Nayeon's face closely, trying to read what's on her mind. She then spoke,

"Nayeon, I love you. More than friends. I just realized it not so long ago. I started realizing it, after you cut all ties with me and tried to drive me away. I started to feel something lacking while you were gone. And I realized it now. I love you." Mina said slowly and carefully.

She knew Nayeon must be very surprised by her confession, and she didn't want to make it too rushed for Nayeon. She wanted Nayeon to hear her confession slowly and clearly, without missing a single word.


Nayeon blinked, stunned upon hearing Mina's words. She didn't expect that her attempts of driving Mina away would result in the other way around. Instead of making Mina go away, it just made Mina grow closer to her.

Now Mina had broke up with Sana. And with Nayeon having cancelled her wedding with Jaebum, they both are free. If this isn't some kind of a weird dream, then someone must have opened the gate to the alternate universes and messed up with it.


The bunny took a deep breath, trying to recollect her mind.


"You must be very surprised to hear my confession. Don't worry, let's take this slowly." Mina said.


The wind blew around them, it made Nayeon shivered although it was still summer.


The bunny girl then looked down a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter