Ch.144 I Miss You (Part 3)

“Pirate of Korean Sea: The Curse of the Black Swan” and “Cowgirl Story”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@ Wivern : I also put a lot of effort making pirate jokes in the pirate fic Chapter 34 - Riddle. Yeah, I'm sure bunny will get jealous of the punching bag. Why do you like to comment on such unimportant stuff like that LOL? But I love your comments, really.

@ blank123 : And this is a commenter who had called me a little and even threatened to slap me LOL. Yeah, I had a good time imagining Mina (or anyone else for that matter) kissing and hugging the punching bag, they must be looking stupid while doing that LOL. I have carefully selected who's going to be the bodyguard and lawyer for the evil couple JennieJaebum. They're very popular idols so I bet you won't be surprised.

@ krina_love : Now this is a commenter who likes to comment on important stuff LOL. Yes, I will make Sana save Nayeon, it will be a nice/sweet resolution for them. No, I don't want to make Tzuyu get hurt by Sana's father. I'm more interested to see her getting hurt and beaten by a female enemy, just like Mina getting hurt by Chiaki in the pirate fic. I will create several type of male heroes, each for the brain type and the brawn type. Oh yes, I like Mackenyu too. I like a lot of Japanese male actors like Takeru Satoh (Rurouni Kenshin), Yamazaki Kento (I chose him to be Sana's brother in this cowgirl fic), Kimura Takuya (I chose him to be Mina's father in the pirate fic), etc. Maybe we should make some Japanese female actress/idol to appear here. My all time favorite is, of course, Kuriyama Chiaki. I also like Sawajiri Erika, Arimura Kasumi, Kitagawa Keiko, and many more.



CHAPTER 144 I MISS YOU (Part 3)





MONDAY AFTERNOON.

Nayeon was having a meeting with new investors. They wanted to discuss the prospect of their investments and the feasibility of their projects. In the beginning of the meeting, Nayeon took her transparencies and put them on the projector, and began to present her ideas.

[A/N: For the sake of the story, please imagine Nayeon is talking in English language here. In this story, Nayeon had a very proficient skill in English language, and she can speak English fluently almost like a native speaker.]

"These are our ideas to expand our business for the next year. The keywords are sport, tourism, and entertainment. First, sport. We will build a bigger stadium in Hongcheon County, for horse racing and other sport competitions. This town hasn't had one yet. This will be very prospective. Second, tourism. We will build a resort which offers horse-riding experience. We can make this city famous for its farm, ranch, horse-riding and countryside resort. People in the big cities love spending their holiday in rural area, enjoying nature and wild animals. Third, media and entertainment. We will make partnership with the television and broadcasting industry. We can offer them a spot for shooting a KDrama or reality shows in the countryside. That will make this city become more famous. And that is basically the motivation behind these ideas. To make this city famous for its uniqueness, which is the countryside taste and lifestyle. I haven't seen any other cities doing this, so we will be the first. This will be very profitable. I assure you within two years we will reach the break-even-point and after that we can gain a lot of profit. I'm hoping many of you will be interested in investing to our projects." Nayeon explained in perfect English.

The investors seemed to be very interested, and they wanted to ask a lot of questions about it. Nayeon was more than ready to answer that, but then there's sound of her phone vibrating inside her blazer pocket.

Nayeon ignored the call and continued answering the questions. After one question finished, her phone vibrated again, and it kept vibrating over and over, demanding her attention.

Nayeon then excused herself for a minute, letting her assistance to handle the next questions.

Without seeing the caller's ID, Nayeon picked up the call.

"HI, NAYEON! I MISS YOU!" A loud voice was then heard throughout the room. Not very loud but enough to be heard by half of the people inside the room.

Nayeon felt herself blushing upon realizing who the caller was.

"Mina? Sorry, can you call me again later? I'm still in the middle of a meeting here!" Nayeon whispered to her cellphone.

"Eh? Isn't it lunch time there?"

"No. It's still in an hour. We have different time zones, remember?"

"Oh crap, I forgot! Sorry! I'll hang up now! Sorry for interrupting your meeting! I'll call you again later! I miss you! Bye!”

Nayeon felt her heart melted upon hearing that. She smiled to the phone. "I miss you too. Bye."

The CEO put her phone back and then continued her meeting until it was lunch break time. And fortunately, everything seemed to be going smoothly for her. There were a lot of investors wanting to put their money on Nayeon's projects.

Nayeon then took lunch with her team. In an occasion like this, she used to bring Jaebum and Jennie with her, but after the horrible love affair between them last month, Nayeon didn't want to include them in her projects again. She actually wanted to kick Jaebum and Jennie out of her company, but can't because Jennie was holding secret about her window-dressing the financial reports of Mina's projects. Nayeon knew she shouldn't make the same mistake again, or else Jennie would be able to take advantage of her again.

After taking her lunch, Nayeon opened her diary again. She didn't have anything to write at the moment.

WEEK 19 & 20: Mommy bunny has a business trip to Singapore. She misses penguin and bunny kid so much.


Nayeon stared at her diary. In her mind, she was picturing Mina and Seoyeon smiling at her from miles away.


Mina, Seoyeon, please wait for me, just ten more days. I know you miss me, but we have to get used to this. I can't always be around you. But rest assured, you're always in my heart. I love you, Mina. I love you, Seoyeon.





MEANWHILE. IN THE PUB.


Mina was on her way to the pub. She was talking to her girlfriend on the phone. But they didn't talk too long because Nayeon was still in the middle of a meeting. So she hung up and put her cellphone back into her pocket. She figured she would call Nayeon again later, at the evening.

Mina continued walking to the pub, and upon entering, she saw everyone there. Momo, Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, and Dahyun.

"Hey, you all didn't come to the training last week, but now you come here!" Mina exclaimed as she arrived at the pub and saw her friends.

"Yeah, sorry, last week is our dating time." Momo and Chaeyoung replied in unison.

"You didn't come too, Chewy." Mina glanced at the officer.

"I was busy, sorry." Tzuyu replied calmly.

Chaeyoung then wrapped her arm around Dahyun's shoulder and pulled her closer. The tofu girl looked happy and cheerful.

"I'm glad I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter