Ch.124 Extreme Emotions

“Pirate of Korean Sea: The Curse of the Black Swan” and “Cowgirl Story”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@ Wivern & blank123 & krina_love : In the previous chapter, Jennie didn’t ask Nayeon to continue her wedding plan with Jaebum. She just asked Nayeon to not tell SungRyung about JenJae’s love affair. And in return, Jennie will not tell SungRyung about MiNayeon’s flirting in the savannah

CHAPTER 124 EXTREME EMOTIONS





AT THE IM MANSION.

Nayeon locked herself inside her room and didn't come out for dinner. She asked Taewoo, their butler, to bring her meal to the room.

The CEO's mind was in a jumbled state. Angered, sad, depressed, hurt, betrayed, disappointed. And she had never been so angry and frustrated like this before. Yes, sometimes she gets angry too, but she was still able to maintain her coolheadedness and productivity. In fact, she often used her anger to help her improve her productivity. But now, her anger was different. It was a different kind of anger. It made her unable to do anything or enjoy anything. It made her lose her spirit and passion. It is the kind of anger that would lead to depression and destructive acts.

How could she not get angry? Two weeks ago, she had decided to give up on Mina and started a new life in a marriage with Jaebum, because she thought it would be the best choice for her and that she would find her happiness by marrying Jaebum. But now, everything is ruined. Her wedding plan is ruined. Jaebum was no longer in the picture of her future life. And she would end up alone again. Alone, pathetic, and miserable.

Jaebum's betrayal hurt Nayeon in the worst way possible, because he cheated on her while still continuing their wedding plan. Nayeon figured that Jaebum was planning to marry her, and be in a marital relationship for a very long time with her, while also keeping Jennie as his secret lover. This can be considered as first degree murder in a marital relationship.

Nayeon had conducted a crime too in the past. She had tried to make a move on Mina and seduce her while they were going to the savannah and the river a few months ago. But at that time she was planning to end her engagement with Jaebum, once she managed to get Mina's attention (which sadly, never happened). Nayeon knew this was a crime. A second degree murder or a voluntary manslaughter. But what can she do about it? She didn't plan to fall in love with Mina. She didn't plan to get her heart stolen by the Japanese cowgirl.


People see Nayeon as a powerful woman with a successful career, high social status, good fortune and wealth. Everyone thinks her life was perfect. She could do anything she wants, and buy anything that money can buy. Little did they know, she was suffering on the inside. Money and social status can't buy happiness. They will make your life better and multiply your happiness. But they work just like multiplication, they cannot grow happiness from zero, since all numbers multiplied by zero will always be zero. And until now, Nayeon hadn't found the thing that can change the zero into some other positive numbers, just like in addition. Now she only had a zero, and she needed to find the addition first, before working on the multiplication.


Nayeon spent the rest of the night, locking herself up in her room. She didn't even go out to have a chat with Jihyo and Dahyun. She just lied on her bed, tossing and turning, and staring at the ceiling. Her heart beat faster than usual. Her chest felt painful. And her blood tension was increasing beyond normal. This only happened whenever she felt angry. And this time, she was beyond, beyond, beyond, beyond angry. This time, her anger level is out of the universe.

In the exterior, Nayeon seemed to be always cold and void of emotion, like an ice princess. But actually, she had experienced too many kinds of emotions in their extremity. Fear. Pain. Sad. Love. Happy. Jealous. Hopeful. Optimistic. Confident. Brokenhearted. Lonely. And now: anger, hurt, and betrayal. Years ago, she had experienced an extreme fear when her father came at her on the night and her. She had experienced extreme pain when she delivered her baby daughter four years ago. She had experienced extreme sadness when those people took her baby daughter away from her, just a few days after the baby was born. She then experienced love in its extremity, for the past fourteen months after she met the Japanese cowgirl. She felt extreme happiness whenever she was with Mina or went somewhere together with her. And she experienced an extreme jealousy whenever she saw Mina being intimate with Sana. She once felt extremely optimistic and confident to steal Mina from Sana. Then she felt extremely brokenhearted when she saw all her efforts gone in vain, that Mina never realized her love for her. She also felt an extreme sadness once again when Seoyeon told her she hated her. She felt an extreme loneliness when she realized she had lost Mina and Seoyeon, and back then she found herself crying alone inside her car. And now, she felt extremely angered, hurt, and betrayed when she learned that her fiancé had been cheating with her cousin.

Despite being dubbed as an ice princess by everyone, Nayeon had experienced a lot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter