Ch.82 Adoption (Part 2)

“Pirate of Korean Sea: The Curse of the Black Swan” and “Cowgirl Story”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@ krina_love: Naah, just a little trick. Not important. AndI will put it around Chapter 90-100.

@ Wivern: Shouldn’t it be mama bunny adopting penguin though? And oh, it was a typo. It should be NongHyup Bank. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonghyup_Bank.


A/N: I think I messed up with Seoyeon's age here. I wrote that she's 4 years old in the beginning of this fic (MONTH 2 - Chapter 12), which is kinda impossible since it means she's already a preschooler. And we already reach MONTH 11 here. Maybe we should make her younger like 3 years old, because in the incoming chapters I write as if Seoyeon was still a toddler. But yeah, who cares about age LOL

CHAPTER 82 ADOPTION (Part 2)

SONG LYRICS:

Children Song - Five Little Ducks Children Song - The Wheel On The Bus


Chaeyoung was busy helping Seoyeon taking a bath. She rubbed Seoyeon's body with soap and helped her wash her hair, then showered her with warm water. And then she put Seoyeon inside the bathtub, which was already filled with ducks, elephants, fish toys, and other kinds of toys.

Chaeyoung then sang a nursery song. It was a very popular one.

Five little ducks went swimming one day,
Over the hill and far away,
Mother duck said, “Quack quack quack”
And four little ducks came back!

[Just repeated the song and reduce the number of ducks.]

One little duck went swimming one day,
Over the hill and far away,
Mother duck said, “Quack quack quack”
And all the little ducks came back!

Chaeyoung continued singing, and Seoyeon started singing along with her. They both were so happy. Chaeyoung splashed water on Seoyeon's face, causing the little girl to scream and giggle. Seoyeon then reacted by splashing water on Chaeyoung's face. Chaeyoung had water all over her body, but she didn't mind it. And the two continued playing and singing together.

"Unnie, please sing the wheel on the bus!" Seoyeon requested.

"Oh, the wheel on the bus! I know that one! Let's sing it!"


The wheel on the bus go round and round,
Round and round, round and round.
The wheel on the bus go round and round,
All through the town.

The wiper on the bus go swish swish swish,
Swish swish swish, swish swish swish.
The wheel on the bus go swish swish swish,
All through the town.



Chaeyoung and Seoyeon continued singing happily.


Meanwhile, Mina and Yejin took a peek into the bathroom. Their eyes were filled with awe.

"Omona! My baby Chaeng is all grown up! Look at her! She reminds me of myself when I was taking care of her like that! Time flies so fast!" Yejin said with a tear in her eyes.

"Y-Yeah." Mina could only blink in awe.


Not long after, Chaeyoung finished bathing Seoyeon. She put the towel around Seoyeon's body and carried her to her room. A few minutes later, Seoyeon walked out from Chaeyoung's room, looking all cute and shining. She was wearing a princess-like dress, her hair was brushed neatly and she had a bandana over her head. Her cheeks blossomed with red tints, and her bunny teeth were shining brightly whenever she smiled.


"Omona! I don't remember teaching Chaeng this kind of stuff! Where did she learn this? She's really doing a great job taking care of that kid!" Yejin muttered in awe.

And once again, Mina could only respond with a 'yeah'.


Chaeyoung led the girl to the kitchen, and there they ate their breakfast together. Yejin and Mina had already finished eating their breakfast since two hours ago. While Seoyeon woke up a bit late that morning, due to her trauma and weariness after what had happened to her yesterday. Seoyeon should be in kindergarten today, but Chaeyoung thought it would be best to give Seoyeon a few days off from her school until the girl recovered from her trauma.


"Seoyeon, what do you want to play? Lego? Dolls?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I want drawing! And coloring!" Seoyeon replied.

"Okay, take out your book and let's draw something together."

Seoyeon took out her drawing book, and the two began drawing with their crayons.

"Look! This is a duck! And this is an elephant! And this is a horse!" Chaeyoung showed her drawing to Seoyeon.

"Waaahh!! A horse!!" Seoyeon shouted happily.

"Do you like horse, Seoyeonie?"

"Yes, I like horse!" The little girl nodded.

Chaeyoung smiled. "Let me draw you more horses. And then you can start coloring them."

"Okay."

For another hour, Chaeyoung continued spending her time babysitting Seoyeon.

While Yejin and Mina, once again, could only stare in awe.


"Chaeyoung really knows what she's doing. Maybe it is the right decision to adopt Seoyeon after all." Mina made a remark.

"Yes, I think so too." Yejin said, nodding. "Today I will go to the orphanage and started the adoption process."



NEXT DAY. AT THE PUB.

"Adoption? Seriously?" Tzuyu asked in disbelief.

Sana the waitress who was standing beside her was shocked as well.

"Yeah. Yejin has come to the orphanage office yesterday. It seems she has a little trouble making a new document for Seoyeon, because the old one has been destroyed in a fire two years ago. But hopefully everyone was very helpful and they gave Yejin full support to adopt Seoyeon." Mina explained.

"Wah, this is very surprising! And I can't believe this is all Chaeyoung's idea. She's so.... I don't know... kids-loving?" Sana remarked.

"Family oriented." Tzuyu said. "Chaeyoung and Dahyun are family oriented. And they love kids a lot, especially Seoyeon."

"Hm. Yeah. They really are. And I bet you'll be surprised if you see how skillful Chaeyoung is, taking care of that girl. Even Yejin was amazed to see it."

"Oh. Wow." Sana responded.

"Chaeyoung said she's going to take full responsibility of Seoyeon. She will feed her and take her to school. She will take care of Seoyeon like she's her own child." Mina said.

"Oh. Wow. And she hasn't even reached her 20th birthday yet. I can't believe our prankster has grown up so much." Tzuyu remarked.

"Yeah. Our baby Chaeyoung is all grown up. But she is still a prankster, and a bloody brilliant mastermind." Mina said.

"Well, at least now our baby tiger has found something better to spend time with. She will be busy taking care of Seoyeon, and she won't have time to prank people anymore. Hopefully the prank in the church will be her last." Tzuyu said.

Sana

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter