Ch.136 Heartbreak Storm

“Pirate of Korean Sea: The Curse of the Black Swan” and “Cowgirl Story”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I think I kinda forgot something. The jewelry theft plot, where Jennie and Jaebum framed Mina for stealing the jewelry. Hm, maybe I'll put that plot later on.

Why do I get so many comments this time? Everyone likes the loveydovey scene, I guess?


@ krina_love : Yeah, after 134 torturing chapters for Nayeon, now I have to stop, and start giving her loveydovey scene. I am so used to torturing bunny that it feels weird to not doing that anymore. I want to torture bunny again, not torturing myself.

@ awvibe : Glad you're happy!

@ Offfffffff : Yes, it's time for SaTzu now! I will make it quick for them! No slowburn anymore!

@ A_Deewaggie : Yes, anticipate a lot of MiNayeon moments from now on.

@ Wivern : It's kinda funny that you almost always comment on unimportant details (those workers).

@ Allgreader : Naah, it's not because of you actually. That playful slap was already planned in Trailer #28.

@ blank123 : Is that a threat? Okay, I won't end this fic so soon.

@ jyp_stan: Loveydovey scenes coming up next!


Seriously I don't know how to continue this fic anymore. I lost inspiration now. I'm having a writer's block. My skill is in torturing my characters. Now I have no one to torture. And I don't have a heart to torture Sana here (I will make her get together with Tzuyu soon). What makes this fic intriguing from the start is because of how I torture the characters. But now that MiNayeon already reached the nine slaps scene, I don't have anything up my sleeves anymore. I considered MiNayeon's arc already ended at the nine-slaps-scene chapter. What's interesting is the long journey that MiNayeon has to take before getting to that chapter. After that chapter, it becomes anticlimax and it's not really interesting anymore. I mean, what's interesting in writing fluffy, loveydovey chapters? That's boring. I love writing torturing chapters (physically and mentally) more. Yeah, I'm a sadist. And all you readers here are masochists.

Maybe I should make the next villains appear. But who? The town's mayor? The chief sheriff? To be honest, I think they are not very interesting as villains. Not as interesting as Chiaki, my all time favorite villain.

Oh wait, I'm thinking of creating a female villain who is very strong here like a super soldier or professional assassin or something? A villain who is even stronger than Tzuyu. We see Tzuyu had been beating Mina up quite often in the previous chapters, so we can consider her as the strongest amongst the OT9. Now imagine a much stronger opponent appeared out of nowhere, and she's much stronger than Tzuyu. That will be interesting right? The girls will be panicking like hell if they see Tzuyu getting beaten up single-handedly by someone. I will make Tzuyu get beaten up too here. And then Sana will come to nurse her. You know, the usual stuff.

As for Mina, I think that after she's dating Nayeon, she will become much softer and lose a bit of her fierceness. Why? Because she's too whipped to Nayeon, she won't have time to train and fight anyone again. LOL

God! I miss writing that pirate fic again! It's full action driven and it has no loveydovey chapters! That's why I love that fic so much!

Writing this cowgirl fic has made me soft and cheesy. And I don't want that. I want to be an evil author again.




Now, this chapter will be about Sana's heartbreak.

CHAPTER 136 HEARTBREAK STORM



SONG LYRICS:

Taylor Swift - I Almost Do Taylor Swift - Breathe Taylor Swift - Sad Beautiful Tragic Taylor Swift - White Horse Taylor Swift - Last Kiss Taylor Swift - (all other heartbreak song) Or any other heartbreak songs out there. The list is never ending.


FRIDAY EVENING.

Mina went home feeling extremely happy. She had managed to get the Im Lady's heart, although it came with a price, that is, having her both cheeks bruised. But that's just a small price to pay. She used to get bruised much worse than this, everytime she had a fight with a stronger opponent, or had a match in the tournament.

Speaking of the tournament, there will be one held again this weekend. And Mina figured she should avoid it for the time being, afraid that she would get beaten up by her cousin and her officer friend again, knowing she had broke up with Sana.


When Mina arrived home, she was welcomed by a baby tiger wearing a huge grin on her face.

"Mina-unnie, thank you!" said Chaeyoung.

Mina frowned at her. "For what?"

"For making me win the bet! Although I am actually very sad and feel sorry for Sana."

"Huh? What bet?"

Chaeyoung grinned. "You know, my bet with Momo. About how long you will date Sana."

Mina frowned. "Oh! That one! Tck! Chaeng, stop making a bet on me already! My private love life is not something you can put into a bet."

Chaeyoung kept grinning. "And how about Nayeon? Did you confess to her?"

Mina kept frowning. She looked at her sister. "No, I didn't." She tried to lie.

Chaeyoung scoffed. "Liar. I can see it in your eyes. You had confessed to her today, and she accepted. Damn! I can't believe it, my prediction is right! You leave Sana for Nayeon in less than six months."

Mina just stared at Chaeyoung, annoyed at how much her sister knows and sees about her private love life and relationship. She was annoyed because, even when she still didn't realize her feelings for Nayeon, Chaeyoung already managed to foresee it. Mina couldn't help but wonder if Chaeyoung is probably a genius in predicting relationship outcomes.

Mina didn't do anything much for the rest of the day. She was contemplating to call Sana to check how the girl was doing, but she figured Sana would probably still need time alone to fix her broken heart. And at this moment, Sana probably wouldn't want to talk to Mina or hear her voice.

Mina then contemplated to call her new girlfriend but she didn't know how to do a sweet-talk over the phone. Mina wasn't much of a talker, she's a doer. She preferred to do something, like touching or kissing or smooching, rather than talking.

Now Mina couldn't wait for Monday to come so that she could meet Nayeon again and kiss her and hug her. She had asked Nayeon whether they could meet tomorrow and have their first date. Unfortunately, Nayeon had another agenda to attend with the town's mayor, it was another campaign event. Nayeon was very busy, even when she didn’t have to work at her office, she still had a lot of events to attend and had to socialize with other public figures in the town. Mina and Nayeon now had to wait for next week to have their first date.

Not knowing what to do, Mina chose to withdraw to her room and sleep early.




Nayeon, on the other hand, couldn't sleep at all in her mansion. Her mind was in ecstasy. She could only stare at the ceiling, eyes wide awake as she laid down on her bed all night long.

She brought her hand up to her lips. Her kisses with Mina still lingered on her lips, and in her mind. Now she cannot wait for Monday to come, so that she could meet Mina again and kiss her. Mina had asked whether they could meet tomorrow for their first date. Unfortunately, Nayeon had an important agenda to attend tomorrow, and they had to wait until next weekend.

Nayeon felt thrilled and excited, imagining what she would be going through together with Mina in the future. Imagining the happy moments she would be experiencing with Mina gave her thrills. And not to mention, there will be Seoyeon too in the picture. Nayeon felt herself almost bursting out from happiness and joy.

It's crazy. Her life had been turned upside down so suddenly, only within one day. God must have been very generous to her this time.

That night, Nayeon spent her night staring at the ceiling, drowning in the sea of joy and happiness.








NEXT DAY. SATURDAY.

Mina spent her day reading proposals and reports. She was preparing herself to get back to her track again, doing projects together with Nayeon. Her projects had been halted by Nayeon for two weeks, and they had not been in a very good progress since the past six weeks, due to her troubled relationship wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter