Ch.58 BRIBE ME!

“Pirate of Korean Sea: The Curse of the Black Swan” and “Cowgirl Story”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR NOTE: Yes this is me, the evil author. So subscribe if you still want to read the story. And I still expect my loyal readers to give comments here. I'm watching this thread from the dark, you know.

@ jyp_stan : Yes Nayeon will get super jealous. Thank you for your comment! Welcome to this fic, and please keep commenting!

@ Wivern: Yes I'm too shy shy shy LOL. And have you read the epilogue for the pirate au fic?

@ krina_love: Yes it's still going. I'm still tempted to write it at least until the nine-slaps-scene LOL

@ Everyone : Please give your vote to this thread if you like this these stories! This will be the last thread for you readers, I won't be able to delete this thread anymore since it's not mine. Captal said she's going to hunt me down if I ask her to delete this thread. LOL



CHAPTER 58 BRIBE ME!


SUNDAY AFTERNOON. AT THE IM MANSION.

Nayeon was standing alone inside her working room. She leaned herself on the window, staring at the view of the scenery outside. And her mind wandered to yesterday, to the sunset on the mountain. It was a very beautiful sunset. And on top of that, she was enjoying it with Mina, who carried her in a piggyback ride all the way down from the mountain to the savannah. It was quite a long trip, and Nayeon felt very guilty for making Mina carrying her like that. Blame those horses though, and her weak legs. But then again, Nayeon knew that deep inside she enjoyed being taken care by the Japanese cowgirl.

Nayeon's mind then wandered again to her kiss with Mina yesterday, which sadly, only happened in her imagination. And she also recalled how she had kissed Mina for real, not in a dream. But that also happened when Mina was sleeping, back in their first trip to the mountain.

Tck! I'm such a coward, aren't I? I only dare to kiss her when she was sleeping.


The CEO then let out a sigh. She couldn't deny it. She really loved Mina so much. This was the first time for her to fall in love with a girl.

Nayeon continued thinking about Mina for another moment, praying that the latter wouldn't accept Sana's confession. But then again, there's nothing she could do about it. And even if Mina didn't accept Sana, that doesn't mean Nayeon can be together with Mina since she was still engaged with Jaebum. And somehow Nayeon felt a bit guilty now, for lying to everyone and cancelled her date with Jaebum just because she wanted to go with Mina to the mountain. Nayeon felt herself like a cheater, and she kinda hated herself for that. But what can she do? Spending time with Mina is really fun and it makes her feels so happy.



Nayeon then went back to her desk, and this time her mind wandered to something else.

Her daughter. Seoyeon.

The CEO took a piece of paper from inside her cabinet. It showed a picture of Seoyeon's birth mark.

Nayeon stared at the picture for a moment. And it made her heart warm a bit, thinking about her baby daughter. She truly believed Jeongyeon would be able to find Seoyeon.

Seoyeon baby, I miss you. Please wait for mommy. Mommy will find you soon and will take you here so that we can be together again. I'm so sorry for letting them taking you away. I was so weak back then, I couldn't fight those people when they took you away from me. I hope you're fine and healthy now. Seoyeon, please wait for me.

Nayeon kept on thinking, while smiling at the picture.

Suddenly, the door opened, and her sister entered the room after making sure the door was closed tightly.

Nayeon quickly hid the picture and put it back into her drawer.

She then faced her sister. "Jihyo, what's up?"

Jihyo just smiled at her.

"What?" Nayeon asked again.

Jihyo then spoke in a low voice.

"You lied to us, Nayeon. You didn't meet with Jeongyeon yesterday. You went with Mina to the mountain instead."

Nayeon's eyes widened.

"Wait! What? How did you know!?"

Jihyo smirked. "Momo told me today. She said Dahyun and Chaeyoung met Jeongyeon on the street yesterday, and Dahyun asked if Jeongyeon had a meeting with you, and Jeongyeon said she didn't. And then Chaeyoung told Dahyun that Mina was going to the mountain with you yesterday. Chaeyoung then told Momo and then Momo told me."

Nayeon's mouth agape. She realized she just got caught redhanded for lying to everyone.

"Y-Yeah, sorry. I didn't mean to lie to you but-"

"What are you doing with Mina on the mountain anyway? Is it business-related? You even cancelled your date with Jaebum, Nayeonie." Jihyo said.

Nayeon looked away from her sister. "Well, not really business but-"

"You really like Mina, right?" Jihyo asked, smiling.

Nayeon fell into silence.

"Well, I'm glad to see you maintain a close relationship with Mina and enjoy spending time with her, but you don't have to lie to us, Nayeon. And don't let it ruin your relationship with Jaebum. He will get mad if he knows you were lying to him."

"I know. Don't worry."

Jihyo nodded. "It's okay. I'm just worrying about Jaebum. And of course I won't tell him anything. Anyway, I also got a surprising news today. Mina and Sana are dating. I met them in the coffee shop today when I returned from the hospital."

Nayeon froze for a second upon hearing that. She felt herself being hit by a thunderbolt.

Mina and Sana are dating.
Mina and Sana are dating.
Mina and Sana are dating.

[A/N: Nayeon's mental state right now was like, calm on the outside and stormy on the inside.]

So, Mina has accepted Sana's confession. I should've known this would happen. They're best friends anyway. Mina will most likely develop feelings for Sana too.

Nayeon felt her world crumble before her, but of course, being Nayeon she managed to stay calm and composed.


"Oh, Mina didn't tell me anything yesterday. That's good for her though." Nayeon said. Her face was void of emotion.

"Yeah. That's good for her. And for Sana too." Jihyo agreed.

Suddenly just then, the door opened again and their sister, Dahyun, entered the room.

Dahyun walked up at Nayeon and stared accusingly at her older sister.

"Nayeon unnie, you were lying to us!"

Nayeon and Jihyo stared at the youngest Im, who just continued speaking in a whisper.

"You didn't meet with Jeongyeon yesterday. You went with Mina to the mountain instead. I met with Jeong-"

"I know, I know!" Nayeon interrupted. "You and Chaeyoung met with Jeongyeon on the street yesterday. And you asked Jeongyeon if she had a meeting with me, and she said she didn't. And then Chaeyoung told you that Mina was going to the mountain with me yesterday. That's what you're going to say, right?" Nayeon said, frowning at Dahyun.

Dahyun looked confused. "Ehm. Yes. But how did you know that's what I was going to say?"

Nayeon let out a sigh, giving Jihyo a side-eye while the doctor seemed to be having trouble stifling her laugh at that moment.

"Chaeyoung told Momo, and then Momo told Jihyo, and then Jihyo came to me and we talked about it." Nayeon explained.

Dahyun's eyes opened wide. agape. And she stared at Jihyo with a shocking look in her eyes.

"Oh, crap. Chaeng, why don't you keep your mouth shut?" Dahyun mumbled.

Nayeon then stared at Jihyo and Dahyun. "So, who else in this house knows about this affair? Is our mother or Jennie knows about this?" Nayeon asked sarcastically.

Jihyo sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter