Ch.87 Babysitting Date

“Pirate of Korean Sea: The Curse of the Black Swan” and “Cowgirl Story”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


For all you hopeless masochists out there, here I present you another torturing chapter for bunny.

CHAPTER 87 BABYSITTING DATE

The MiSana timeline shows it's been three months since Mina and Sana dated each other, and the two were very happy together. Although of course, it's still a long way to go for them to get married. But at least now by babysitting Seoyeon, the two were starting to get a taste of how it feels to become a parent.

This weekend, Mina and Sana were having a babysitting date with Seoyeon. The two planned to take Seoyeon to the amusement park. Mina had prepared everything, from the child seat, to the child-warning sign on the front side and back side of her car. Chaeyoung had given a bag full of child's necessity to Mina and Sana.

Mina parked her car not far from the amusement park. She and Sana then held Seoyeon's hands while walking beside her. Mina was on the left. While Sana was on the right. The three of them looked very happy together. And Seoyeon looked happy and excited. Mina and Sana made Seoyeon jump on the road by lifting her little body and swinging her forward.

At the recreation park, instead of going to the regular area for teens and adults, they went to the area for children.

"What do you want to ride, Seoyeon?"

"Carousel."

"Okay. Let's buy the tickets first."

They stood on the line on the ticket booth.

After getting their tickets, they then waited for their turn.

Sana and Seoyeon get on an elephant. Sana was hugging Seoyeon while the two riding on that elephant. While Mina was riding on a giraffe next to them.

They rode for several rounds and upon finishing, they then moved to another attraction. They spent an hour playing in the ball pit and the kid kart. And between those games, Mina and Sana didn't forget to take Seoyeon to toilet to take a pee.

As they walked again to another site, they saw an attraction of magic show. It was already too crowded and they couldn't see anything, but Seoyeon insisted to go there. Mina and Sana didn't have a choice other than to comply. They walked into the crowd, and tried to take a peek at what was going on in front of the crowd.

Seoyeon suddenly tugged on Mina's shirt and pointed at somewhere. As Mina and Sana looked at there, they saw a little girl sitting on top of her father's shoulders. That way, the little girl was able to see the attraction from a higher position.

"What? You want me to carry you like that?" Mina asked.

Seoyeon nodded.

"Okay. I'll carry you. Sana, please help me." Mina said to Sana.

The penguin cowgirl crouched down in front of Seoyeon. Sana then lifted Seoyeon's body and put her sitting on top of Mina's shoulders. Mina's head was now sandwiched between Seoyeon's hip and thighs. After securing their position, Mina stood up slowly while still maintaining their balance.

"Careful!" Sana said. "Hold Mina-unnie tightly, Seoyeon!"

Seoyeon grabbed a handful of Mina's hair and held it tightly. While Mina gripped her hands tightly around Seoyeon's legs.

Sana stared at Mina and Seoyeon, seemingly still worried upon seeing the position. Seoyeon looked so tall sitting on Mina's shoulders.

"Are you sure this is alright? She won't fall down?" Sana asked.

"Yeah, don't worry, I got her!" answered Mina.

"Waaaaaah!!! Amazing!!!" Seoyeon screamed out loud. Her eyes were fixed to the show in front of her.

Mina and Sana could only smile upon hearing that. The two couldn't see what was happening in front of them, but seeing Seoyeon happy was more than enough for them.

The three of them spent another hour there, with Seoyeon screaming and laughing, enjoying the magic show. What they didn't realize though, is that there was someone standing not far away from them, and looking at them with much interest. The person was cladded in a long brown coat, shades, masker, and hat that covered almost the whole face. Although looking at the curve, one can tell this person was a woman.

Without anyone knowing, that woman was silently taking pictures of Seoyeon, Mina, and Sana using a polaroid camera.




After the attraction finished, Mina, Sana, and Seoyeon went to eat lunch at a nearby food court. And once again, the maskered woman was present near them, but the three didn't realize it.

After finishing their meal, Mina and Sana took Seoyeon to play on the slide and the swing. And they took pictures toge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter