Ch.149 The Matchmaking

“Pirate of Korean Sea: The Curse of the Black Swan” and “Cowgirl Story”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@ A_Deewaggie : Finally I can give the Myoui Family troubles again! I miss giving them troubles LOL!

@ krina_love : Jennie is my most favorite villain here. She's just second to Chiaki. The difference is, Jennie is smart and levelheaded. While Chiaki is a bit troubled in her mind (she's too deeply in love with Mamoru).

@ Hosana_to_highest : Seoyeon is here to keep this fic PG rated.

@ blank123 : The way you put 'LOL' after you said you're in love with me making it sounds like loving me is a ridiculous thing to do. I see you getting excited to see Sunmi and Seulgi here. Yes, it will be awesome! Here we'll have Victoria kicking Tzuyu's . Sunmi kicking Jeongyeon's . Seulgi kicking Mina and Momo's . And lastly, Anzai kicking Nayeon and Sana's .

@ jyp_stan : Nayeon and Sana will become a good team later.

@ Wivern : Where are you? I miss your comments!



Here I'll give you a bonus.

Seulgi and Mina:

Sunmi:


Victoria and Krystal:

CHAPTER 149 THE MATCH MAKING





MONDAY MORNING. AT THE IM RANCH.

Nayeon was inside her working room. She was adding an entry into her journal.

WEEK 21 : Mommy bunny attended the third tournament in penguin's house. Penguin robbed mommy bunny, four hundred thousand won. She let her officer friend win the boxing match. Then bunny kid came. She caught mommy bunny and penguin kissing. Mommy bunny felt so shy.

Nayeon still found herself amused and amazed at the same time, upon the latest event. She thought Mina was rude, for tricking her and robbing her like that. But she also thought Mina was smart and selfless, for letting Tzuyu win, so that she could give everyone a jackpot that day. Nayeon didn't mind losing her money for Mina. In fact, she was happy to see Mina and her friends happy. And Mina probably did that also because she didn't want to make Sana sad. Sana wanted Tzuyu to win, so Mina let her win. Now after thinking about it, Nayeon didn't feel angry anymore. She knew Mina valued family and friends more than her personal relationship. And that was one of the many traits that made Nayeon fall in love with Mina in the first place.

And there's also one thing that made Nayeon felt more empathy towards Sana. Yesterday, Dahyun told her that Sana's father was going to get a parole next week, and that he was very abusive towards Sana. And now Nayeon couldn't help but feel a bit guilty, for taking Mina away from Sana. She knew Mina had been taking the role as Sana's protector all this time. Now Sana was alone, and that made Nayeon feel guilty.




As usual, Mina came to Nayeon's office early in the morning.

"Good morning, Nayeon." Mina greeted with a smile.

"Good morning, Mina." Nayeon greeted back.

The CEO observed Mina's face, which was still fully covered with bruises and patches. The penguin had a blackeye and cracked lips. As Nayeon recalled, this had been the fifth time Mina came to this office with her face looking like that. Four months ago, Mina had a fight with Momo. Three months ago, Mina had a fight with Momo and Tzuyu who decided to gang up on her and kick her . Two months ago, Mina had a boxing match with Tzuyu in the tournament, which ended up with Mina getting knocked out because Sana suddenly appeared and distracted Mina from the fight. Last month, after breaking up with Sana, Mina got beaten up by Kento, Tzuyu, and Momo. And now, Mina had another boxing match with Tzuyu, and she deliberately let Tzuyu win. Upon recalling all those incidents, Nayeon realized it had become a habit for her to see the penguin coming to her office with bruises once a month.


"Mina, this isn't funny anymore." Nayeon said.

"What?"

"You, coming here with bruises like this every month. This will become a running gag soon between us. This is not funny anymore, Mina."

"I know. I’m sorry."

"Tck! You're lucky we don't have a meeting with another team today. Or else I'm going to give you a double punishment again." Nayeon said.

Mina's eyes brightened up, and she smiled teasingly. "What? Are you going to give me double kisses and double hugs? Go on, kiss me, hug me."

Nayeon glared. In the back of her mind, she was trying to find something that is more suitable to be Mina's punishment.

Hm. I must find out what her weakness is. What thing is she scared of? Does she have a phobia or something?

Nayeon let out a devilish smile, but she quickly hide it and changed the conversation.

"Give me your document, Mina." The CEO said.

Mina took out her document and handed it to Nayeon. The CEO then read it for a minute, and found herself quite satisfied with it.

After several minutes of discussion, Nayeon gave Mina another sample document.

"Mina, I have a lot of new projects now, bigger projects. I want you to get involved. But I need you to learn something first. Can you come to my house this Saturday? We will need a full day to discuss it, we have to do it on the weekend, which means, no dating for us this week."

Mina frowned, then she nodded. "Hm. Okay. I’ll come to your house this Saturday, around ten o’clock." Mina said smilingly.

"Great. Let's just consider it a date." Nayeon said.

"Okay." Mina said, but she then remembered something. "Nayeon, is it okay if I come to your house? Your mother is kinda hating me right now."

Nayeon thought for a moment. "Hm. I need to take you to the library, in my house. There's a lot of books we need to check out, and I don't think I can bring all those books here, so we need to study in my house. It's okay, Mina. I'll try to talk to my mother."

"Okay." Mina agreed, albeit still hesitant. The last time she visited Nayeon's house was three months ago, when Nayeon asked her to bring Seoyeon to her mansion. After that, everything went in a downward spiral for Mina and Nayeon.


Mina put everything back into her bag, and was getting ready to leave. Then Nayeon spoke again,

"Mina, can I talk to you abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter