Ch.76 Back To Japan

“Pirate of Korean Sea: The Curse of the Black Swan” and “Cowgirl Story”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@ krina_love : Momo will need help from her friends to solve her problem.

@ jyp_stan : I will torture bunny for as long as I want. Her soul is mine to abuse and play with as I deemed fit forever!

CHAPTER 76 BACK TO JAPAN

ONE DAY AT THE PUB.

"So how is it going with you and Jihyo?" Mina asked her cousin.

"Bad. Very bad. I've been visiting her everyday at clinic, and still she doesn't want to see me or talk to me."

"It's your own fault, Momo. How can you be so stupid, revealing your own scheme to Jihyo?" Chaeyoung scolded her.

"Yeah, I guess I'm stupid. I should've paid someone from another town to pretend to attack Jihyo." Momo said with a desperate look in her eyes. She looked like a lost puppy, staring at the ceiling, contemplating about her own stupidity.

"Any idea how I can get Jihyo's trust back? Now she doesn't believe anything I say to her. Chaeng, please help me. You've been doing very good with Dahyun. Tell me the secret! Please!"

"Tck! Alright, I'll think of something for you!" Chaeyoung said.

Sana the waitress then came at them. She looked very happy.

"Hi, guys, look what I got!" Sana showed them a piece of paper.

The girls read the paper.

"Oh my God! This is a contract with a recording studio! Sana, how did you get this?" Mina exclaimed in surprise.

"Jeongyeon introduced me to one of her friends who owns a recording studio and artist management company. They give me a contract for one album."

"Wow! Sana! That's amazing!" Mina shot up from her seat and hugged her girlfriend.

Their friends also looked very happy for Sana.

"You're going to be famous, Sana." Tzuyu commented, smiling at the girl.

"I hope so. Just wish me luck, guys." Sana said cheerfully.

The girls continued talking about Sana's new promising career as a singer.

And suddenly just then, a young girl came at them.

The young girl quietly approached Mina and her friends.

"Yuna? What are you doing here?" Tzuyu asked the young girl.

Everyone stared at Tzuyu and that girl.

The girl stepped forward. She looked a bit shy and hesitant.

"Tzuyu-unnie, I want to give this. Please accept it." The girl said as she handed an envelope at Tzuyu.

"Please read the letter at home. I'll be waiting for your answer." The girl said and then disappeared.

Tzuyu was curious to read the letter. She chose to open it right then and there.

She took a minute reading the letter, and she then shrieked in shock.

"What is it?" Mina and Sana asked curiously.

"It's a confession! That school girl has just confessed to me! Oh my God!" Tzuyu couldn't help but shriek again.

"School girl?" Sana asked.

"Yes! That school girl!"

"She doesn't look like a schoolgirl! I thought she was older!" Sana said.

"Yeah. Who is she? How did you know her?" Mina asked.

"I caught her stealing and pickpocketing near the bus station, one month ago. Then I punished her with a civil duty, guarding the street and helping children cross the street. Then last week I saved her from being beaten up by her own friends after she stole things from them. Geez! I can't believe she has a crush on me after that!" Tzuyu literally facepalmed herself.

"She's cute though." Sana commented.

"Yeah, but she's still underage! She's a ! Ugh! I'm so going to jail!" Tzuyu kept facepalming herself


One week after their meeting with Mr and Mrs Hahm, Jeongyeon came to Nayeon's office again.

"Nayeon, here's the document for the adoption." Jeongyeon said as she handed the document to the CEO.

"Great! Can we start the process this week?"

Jeongyeon thought for a moment.

"No, I'm afraid not. I just received a phone call this morning from Mr Hahm. He said his wife wanted to have a little more time with Seoyeon. So he asked me to postpone the adoption process until the next two months. Mrs Hahm loves Seoyeon so much, she doesn't want to be separated from her so soon."

Nayeon's face looked saddened immediately.

"I'm sorry Nayeon. I know you really want to have your daughter back very soon. But please give them time. Seoyeon was only two years old when the Hahm adopted her, and she's been living with them ever since. For Seoyeon, Mr and Mrs Hahm are her parents. They are very close to her. Can you give them time, Nayeonie?" Jeongyeon asked.

Nayeon still looked disappointed, but she complied anyway.

"Okay, let's give them time. Two months, right? I will wait. But please ask them to let me visit Seoyeon, at least once a week before the adoption started.

Jeongyeon nodded. "Sure, I will arrange it for you. But I heard Mr and Mrs Hahm will go on a business trip tomorrow. They will go for a few weeks and they will take Seoyeon with them. Let's wait until they return."

"Okay."

The two then talked about other legal stuff, and upon finishing Jeongyeon then spoke.

"Nayeon, I saw Mina and Jaebum bumping into each other outside, before I came to this room. They lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter