Ch.101 Visiting The Bunny Kid (Part 1)

“Pirate of Korean Sea: The Curse of the Black Swan” and “Cowgirl Story”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Timeline: four and a half months of MiSana dating.


@ Allgreader : Sending message through a penguin? Cute!

@ blank123 : Yup Momo is jealous. More MoHyo coming up next!

@ Wivern : Penguin delivery service? LOL

@ Hosana_to_highest : Oh yeah, this fic is still one of the best for you, eh?

@ jyp_stan : Papa penguin song? Never heard of that one before. I'll check it out. Eh? Is that a Deutsch song? And yes, mommy bunny will visit the bunny kid.

CHAPTER 101 VISITING THE BUNNY KID (Part 1)




SONG LYRICS : Neneh Cherry & Youssou N'Dour - 7 Seconds



SATURDAY MORNING.

Mina started her daily routine as usual, playing computer games. She had just bought several new games from the computer shop yesterday. And she wanted to try them before she went out for a date with Sana today.

"Elsword. Hm. Looks good. Start. Oh! What is this? Shoot! Gotcha! Oh, what is this item? Jackpot! I got it! Ooooff! Eat this, monster! Yaaaay! First mission clear!"

The penguin cowgirl spent an hour playing that game, and after that she saved her session, and changed to another game.

"PUBG. MapleStory. Which one should I try first?" She mumbled while staring at the other CD games that she had bought yesterday.

[A/N: Since it was still the year 1994, please imagine those games as a local/offline game with a very low graphic resolution.]

"Hm. Let's try MapleStory." Mina said as she inserted the CD into the CD-ROM player.

And suddenly Yejin came into her room.

"Mina, you have a guest!"

"A guest? Who?"

"Im Nayeon."

Mina's eyes bulged out immediately. "... Im Nayeon? Why is she coming here?"

Yejin stared at Mina. "I don't know. Just come out now and greet her."

"Okay." Mina pressed the pause button on her keyboard. She then stood up and walked to the mirror to check her appearance. She hadn't taken a bath, she was still in her pajamas, and she had a messy hair. And she didn't have time to fix herself. So she just brushed her hair quickly and then went to the living room.


"H-Hi Nayeon..."

"Hi Mina."

Nayeon was sitting on the chair, smiling at Mina.

The CEO looked elegant and beautiful, wearing a blazer and trousers. Mina felt like a little kid in her pajamas, compared to the Im Lady.

"Nayeon, you didn't tell me you were going to come today."

"Ah yes. Sorry. I just suddenly remember Seoyeon was sick a few days ago, and I wanted to visit her. How is she now?"

"Oh, Seoyeon, she's getting better. Her fever is already gone. Do you want to see her?"

"Yes. Can I?"

"Sure. She's in Chaeyoung's room."

Mina then led Nayeon to her sister's room.

Chaeyoung's door was not closed, and from a distance they could already hear Seoyeon and Chaeyoung were talking to each other.

"Seoyeon, come on eat this. Don't be picky."

"But I don't like broccoli!"

"Seoyeon, listen to me, broccoli is good for your body. Look! I'm also eating it- Eh? Nayeon?" The baby tiger seemed surprised to see the CEO there.

"Hi, Chaeyoung. Hi, Seoyeon." The CEO smiled. She was standing besides Mina at the doorway.

"She wants to visit Seoyeon." Mina explained.

"Oh, come on in, Nayeon." Chaeyoung said, smiling at Nayeon.

Mina then entered the room, followed by Nayeon.

"Seoyeon, you have a visitor." Chaeyoung said.

"Hi, Seoyeon." Nayeon stared at her daughter who was sitting on the bed, playing with some dolls.

Seoyeon looked thinner than the last time Nayeon saw her.

"Hi, mommy bunny." Seoyeon looked up and smiled at Nayeon.

Nayeon smiled back at her. She then sat besides Seoyeon and put a plastic bag in front of her. "Seoyeonie, I bring a new toy for you."

Seoyeon took the box out from the bag and opened it.

"Waaaaahh! It's a cooking set!" Seoyeon screamed happily and hugged Nayeon tightly.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes, mommy bunny! I like it!"

"Say thank you, Seoyeonie." Chaeyoung reminded her.

"Thank you, mommy bunny!"

"You're welcome, kid bunny!"

Seoyeon then started playing with her new toy. And while she was playing, Chaeyoung managed to shove some broccoli into . Seoyeon seemed to be engrossed with her new toy that she wasn't aware of Chaeyoung feeding her.

"Is she getting better now?" Nayeon then asked Chaeyoung.

"Yes, she is getting better. Her cough and fever is already gone."

"She still looks so thin though."

"Yeah, don't worry. Kids' weight are still fluctuating a lot, especially when they are sick. They can gain weight easily, and can lose weight easily as well. After a few days, her appetite will be back to normal and she will gain weight again."

"Oh, I see." Nayeon said, looking relieved.

"Anyway, Nayeon, thank you for visiting. You are really caring for Seoyeon." Chaeyoung said.

"You're welcome, Chaeng. If there's anything I can do to help you, just let me know. Raising a child is very hard, and you're still very young. I really appreciate you for doing this thing for Seoyeon." Nayeon said.

Chaeyoung nodded and smiled. She recalled that Nayeon had been donating quite a huge amount of money too, to the orphanage. She figured Nayeon also had a huge love and compassion towards orphans.

After finished feeding Seoyeon, Chaeyoung then took the little girl for a quick shower.



Nayeon was then left with Mina alone. The two were silent for a moment, and they realized they had nothing to do there.

"You wanna come to my room?" Mina asked.

"Okay." Nayeon nodded.

A moment later, the two found themselves inside Mina's room.

This was the fourth time for Nayeon to visit Mina in her house. First time was when she passed out in front of Mina after her car collided with Mina's horses. Second time was when she visited Mina after the latter was injured from her one-on-one fight with Seunghyun's right-hand man, Dong Youngbae. Third time w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter