Ch.143 I Miss You (Part 2)

“Pirate of Korean Sea: The Curse of the Black Swan” and “Cowgirl Story”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@ Hosana_to_highest : Now this chapter will be very fun to read! I love this one.

@ awvibe: I will continue!

@ Wivern : Dense and whipped penguin is on the way!

@ krina_love : I still have no idea about the jewelry theft plot.

@ Offffffff : Nayeon will be gone for two and half weeks, or seventeen days. But of course I cannot make seventeen chapters just for this, it will be too troublesome LOL. That's why we have a time jump mechanism. Actually, the timeline now is twelve months after the Im Family moved into the town and met with Myoui Family. 365 days, and we have 142 chapters, so we have an average of two and half days long within each chapter.

CHAPTER 143 I MISS YOU (Part 2)




THURSDAY AFTERNOON.

Mina spent her day inside the training room. She had nothing to do today, and she didn't feel like going to the ranch for work either. Usually once a week she would go to Nayeon's office to discuss their projects. But now Nayeon would be gone for two and half weeks, having a business trip to Singapore. This was only the third day since Nayeon departed to Singapore, and Mina already found herself missing the CEO so much.

For Nayeon, this was only a regular trip, and she used to have a business trip like this almost every month. And while Nayeon already knew and experienced it before, the feelings of missing someone so badly, Mina didn't. Until today, Mina never experienced falling in love with someone and then had to be away from that person for a long period of time. During her six-months period of dating with Sana, Mina never experienced being separated miles away from her girlfriend. And boy, was she surprised to see how torturous it was, falling in love with someone and missing them so badly. Mina figured she had to try to get used to this soon, because Nayeon was a busy person who always had a business trip regularly every month.

Mina missed Nayeon so much. So much that she lost interest in doing anything. She didn't know what to do and how to survive through these two and half weeks, without seeing Nayeon's face. Mina had bought a cellphone yesterday, after Nayeon urged her to do so. And they had been talking to each other every night. But again, Mina was not an auditory person. She's more of a visual and kinesthetic person. Only hearing Nayeon's voice wasn't enough for her. She wanted to see her, touch her, and kiss her.

THWACK!! THWACK!! THWACK!!! THUD!! THUD!! THUD!!


The sound of fists hitting against the punching bag echoed throughout the room. Mina kept punching and kicking the punching bag furiously until her knuckles hurt. Her breath ragged and her body was sweating from the exertion.

Not long after, she stopped hitting and started kissing and hugging the punching bag instead.

Nayeon, I miss you so much. I want to see you, touch you, and kiss you. Hearing your voice is not enough. Please come back soon.


Mina kept kissing and hugging the punching bag like it was Nayeon.

And her mind also began to wander to their first stolen kiss during Nayeon's breakdown moment, where Mina received nine slaps on her both cheeks. Mina kissed Nayeon again several times after that.

Later, they kissed more. They kissed every time they had a chance, before and after their business meeting, and on their first date inside Nayeon's office. Mina thought she was much luckier than Momo and Chaeyoung. Those two were barely able to find time and private place to make out with their respective lovers, Jihyo and Dahyun. But Mina, having the eldest Im as her girlfriend, had all the advantages that Momo and Chaeyoung didn't have. Nayeon had her own office, and of course, her own room, so that they could kiss and smooch anytime they wanted too. And being a CEO of her own company, Nayeon had a lot of freedom that Jihyo and Dahyun didn't have. Mina was indeed very lucky.

As Mina continued hugging and kissing the punching bag, her mind wandered to their kisses. She could still taste it, the fire in those kisses.

Yes, fire.

In contrast to the cold behavior Nayeon possessed on the exterior, the CEO was actually hot and blazing, like a fire. She was passionate, emotional, and full of desire; so different than Nayeon's usual self. And Mina found it to be very intriguing. She slowly found herself drowning in it. Addicted to it. She never felt this way before. Her kisses with Sana before were soothing, calming, and relaxing. But her kisses with Nayeon was full of fire, blazing like a summer heat. It made Mina feel burning all over her body, whenever they kissed and smooched each other. It was... insatiable. Mina found herself wanting more and more. All she wanted to do was to hold Nayeon in her arms and kiss her.

Mina kept on kissing and hugging the punching bag. Her eyes were closed, and she unconsciously her lips. Her mind was not there anymore, already flying away somewhere.

Dammit, Nayeon, what have you done to me? I can't stop thinking about you!





MEANWHILE. AT JAEBUM'S APARTMENT.

Jennie was sitting on the couch inside Jaebum's apartment, pouring a glass of wine.

"So, what's our plan next, Jennie?" Jaebum asked.

"Easy. Now I need to find out when Nayeon will invite Mina to come to our mansion. And then when she comes, I will sneak into SungRyung's room using this duplicate key, and then take the jewelry and put them inside Mina's car. This is a very plain idea, but I think it will work. At least to make Mina go away for a while, and to make SungRyung hate her more. And by a while, I mean at least three or four years. The jewelry is very expensive." Jennie said while taking a sip from her glass. "And oh, Jae, I think now we should start hiring a professional bodyguard for us. We need someone who is stronger than Mina and her friends, to help protect and defend us from them."

"Yeah, I thought so." Jaebum said.

"And I prefer females." Jennie said.

"Female bodyguard?"

"Yes. Because our enemies are mainly female. It would be more effective if we have a female bodyguard."

"Okay. I will contact the provider."

Jennie kept on thinking.

"There's one more thing, Jae."

"What?"

"We must hire a lawyer for us."

"For what?" Jaebum asked, wondering.

"For defending us when the time comes, and also for helping us to find something in Nayeon's company."

Jaebum was still confused. "Something like what?"

Jennie turned at Jaebum. "You know, Jae, Nayeon had been window dressing the financial reports of Mina's projects. It's not a severe mistake, because she actually covered the loss with her own money. But I’m quite sure she has done something more in the company, or anything outside the company that is related to Mina and her friends. And I believe she has gotten help from Jeongyeon on that. You told me that Jeongyeon had been working for free to send the sheriff's younger brother- what's his name again?"

"Seunghyun."

"Right. Seunghyun. You told me that Jeongyeon had been working for free to send Seunghyun to prison. And you wanna know what I think? I don't think Jeongyeon is working for free, or pro bono just like she said. Usually lawyers will take an easier case to do a pro bono. But Seunghyun's case was not an easy case. It was difficult and controversial, since it involved the sheriff's relative. There's no way Jeongyeon would work for free for that case. Nayeon must have paid her." Jennie said while thinking.

Jaebum stared amazed at the woman.

"Jen- Jennie, how are you able to figure that out? I never thought of that before. Jennie, you're a genius!"

Jennie shrugged. "Well, it's just common sense. Jeongyeon seems to be very close to Nayeon. And for a young lawyer like her, there's no way she would work for free for a difficult case like that. Jeongyeon was taking a risk by sending Seunghyun to prison." Jennie explained.

"Hm. Yeah, you're right. Sheriff Lee must have hated Jeongyeon too, right now." Jaebum agreed.

Jennie nodded and continued. "And I believe Jeongyeon has been working to help Nayeon in other cases too. We have to figure out what it is. And Jeongyeon is a smart lawyer. We must hire a lawyer who is smarter than her."

Jaebum frowned. "Oh, now I can see what you mean! Yeah, we should hire a lawyer! Jennie, you're a genius."

Jennie didn't say anything, only side-eyeing the young man.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter