Ch.142 I Miss You (Part 1)

“Pirate of Korean Sea: The Curse of the Black Swan” and “Cowgirl Story”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@ krina_love : I still have no idea who will be Seoyeon's father. Is it okay if I made Nayeon's father be Seoyeon's father too? But I'm really not comfortable with . :(

@ Wivern : Okay, I will try to undensify her. But in all honesty, I love dense penguin more LOL. Maybe we can still make her dense and whipped.

@ blank123 : What? No no no! We have minors here! We're not having any of those dark stuffs here LOL

@ jyp_stan : Yes, more SaTzu coming up next!



CHAPTER 142 I MISS YOU (Part 1)


MONDAY AFTERNOON. INSIDE AN AIRPLANE.

Nayeon was sitting on the passenger seat inside an airplane. Her mother sat next to her, busy reading a magazine. The flight from Seoul to Singapore would take seven hours and they would be arriving at their destination in the evening.

Nayeon went to Singapore to meet her new business partners, while her mother was planning to buy some paintings from antique shops and visit museum and art exhibitions there. SungRyung was a collector, and had been running her own business too by opening an antique shop in this small town. Back in her younger days in Seoul, SungRyung had worked as a curator in an art museum and had befriended a lot of painters, sculptors, and other artists.

The eldest Im relaxed herself on her seat. She then took out her diary from her bag and opened it. She added more entries to it.

WEEK 18 : Mommy bunny, penguin, and bunny kid had a babysitting date at the amusement park. It was really fun.


Nayeon smiled as she remembered their date two days ago. It was only their second date, and there would be a lot of moments like that in the future. Nayeon felt like she was happiest person on earth right now.

She closed her diary, then threw her eyes and stared out the window. Her airplane was flying through the clouds. The ray of sunshine went through those clouds, and penetrated through the window where Nayeon was seated. It brought warmth for her.


Mina, don't miss me. I'll be going for only two and half weeks, and soon I'll be coming back to you again. And now please take care of Seoyeon for me while I'm gone.


Nayeon continued thinking about Mina and Seoyeon.



AT THE PUB.

Mina went to the pub to have lunch and hang out with her friends. This time Momo and Tzuyu had become a bit more friendly to her, although Momo still liked to whine about how Mina made her broke for losing the bet she had with Chaeyoung.

Not long after, Sana came to them.

"Hi, Sana!"

"Hi, girls!"

Sana smiled at the girls. But somehow she looked a bit tired, and in pain.

"Sana, what happened to you? Are you sick?" Momo asked worriedly. Mina also stared at Sana, worried. Although Sana was not her girlfriend anymore, Mina still felt it was her duty to protect her childhood friend.

"No, I'm not sick, it's okay." Sana said calmly. How are you and Jihyo, Mo? I rarely saw her recently." She asked.

"Yeah, still busy in hospital. She didn't even have time to meet me last week." Momo said.

"It seems dating the Im girls really needs patience, huh? They're all busy people." Tzuyu commented.

"Uh-huh. But I'm already getting used to it. Chaeng is also getting used to it. Dahyun has been grounded for a month, Chaeng said they rarely had a chance to meet each other again, and were only able to talk on the phone. But then Mama Im also forbid Dahyun from talking to Chaeng on the phone." Momo said.

"What? Geez! That is so authoritarian! What's wrong with that woman?" Tzuyu's eyes widened.

Momo continued. "Yeah, their mother is such a control-freak. I'm kinda worried. Jihyo said she was planning to tell her mother about our relationship, after Nayeon gets married with Jaebum. But it seems we all must stay lowkey and hide our relationship from Mama Im right now. Especially with Mina also dating Nayeon." Momo said while eyeing Mina.

Mina nodded and sighed. "Yeah, I guess SungRyung hated me the most because I have a partnership with Nayeon. She only hated Chaeng after we made an apology about the polo game. Momo, you're lucky you never been into a direct conflict with Mama Im. She is indeed a very scary woman." Mina said, she still remembered that time when she accidentally bumped into SungRyung at Nayeon's office, and then SungRyung spent half an hour scolding her.

Unexpectedly, Sana turned and smiled at Mina.

"Well, I'm sure you can work it out, Mina. All of you." Sana said while glancing at Momo too.

"Y-Yeah, thank you, Sana." Mina said, startled upon seeing Sana's kindness. Even after Mina broke her heart into million pieces, Sana still showed support for Mina. She's indeed such a good friend, a true friend for Mina.

Just then, the entrance door opened, and a tall woman with short hair and black jacket came. She walked towards the girls' table.

"Hi, Jeongyeon!"

"Hey, you, girls!"

"You're not busy, today, Jeong?" Tzuyu asked, frowning.

"No. I usually have a meeting with Nayeon every Monday. But now, she's out of town."

"Where is she?" Tzuyu asked.

"Oh, Mina didn't tell you? She's in Singapore, with her mother." Jeongyeon said.

The girls turned at Mina, wondering why Mina didn't tell them.

"I thought you guys won't be interested if I share news about Nayeon." Mina said.

Sana turned at her again. "Mina, she's your girlfriend. Of course we're all interested to hear the news about you and her." She said calmly.

And once again, Mina could only stare at Sana. It seemed Sana had a very strong heart. She didn't want to let herself mourn too long after Mina broke her heart. And now Sana was already back to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter