Ch.134 The Nine Slaps Scene

“Pirate of Korean Sea: The Curse of the Black Swan” and “Cowgirl Story”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@ Everyone : Thank you for your comments. I will not reply to your comments this time. But please continue commenting!


Prepare your cheeks for the nine-slaps-scene, readers! It is going to hurt a bit, so please also prepare some icepack with you while you're reading this.

And I just have to give this chapter the blatant title, so that if you want to read this chapter again in the future (I know you do), it will be easier to search just from the title LOL

I consider this chapter as my peak performance, topping any other chapters that I have written in both fics. Although this chapter is very similar to one in the pirate fic, Chapter 53 - Tears Of The Black Swan. There Mina was crying, and Nayeon was soothing her. Here, their roles are reversed.


DISCLAIMER: Beware of the SM/violent content. Slapping people in real life is not allowed. Read this with caution.


CHAPTER 134 THE NINE SLAPS SCENE


SONG LYRICS :

Toto - Africa 4Minute - Hate ( 싫어 ) Sugababes - Bruised



"Nayeon, we need to talk." Mina said. Her voice firm and commanding. Her eyes looked deep and sharp. It was so different than her usual warm, soft, gentle eyes.

Nayeon frowned at Mina. "Sorry. I'm busy right now, and you don't have an appointment with me. Please leave."

Mina didn't budge. "No. I won't leave until we talk."

Nayeon crossed her arms in front of her, feeling intimidated by Mina's persistence and stubbornness.

"You are not welcomed here. Get out of my land." The CEO said coldly. Her eyes glaring daggers.


The Japanese cowgirl just smirked upon receiving the cold treatment. This had become a battle between them. Normally, Mina would feel intimidated by Nayeon's attitude. Normally she would give up and back away everytime she saw Nayeon acting like this. But this time, she wouldn't.


"I won't leave until we talk." Mina said firmly.


"If you won't leave, I'll have my workers to throw you out." Nayeon said again, still with her signature cold, icy voice. Her arms still crossed in front of her.


Her four workers heard this. They stared at Nayeon, and then at Mina. They felt the tension in the air, and they were ready to receive order from Nayeon anytime if Nayeon wanted to throw Mina out with force.


But Mina, being Mina, she still didn't budge.

"Get all your workers here. I will fight them all," she said.


Nayeon frowned at this.

"You're really asking for trouble, huh? I have a hundred workers in my ranch. Can you fight them all?" She raised her tone and glared at Mina.


"Sure. Just get them here now. I will fight them all." Mina said calmly, not showing any fear. She rolled up her sleeves and cracked her knuckles as if preparing herself for a fist fight.


Mina stared at Nayeon.

You can get everyone here, it still won't make me go away from you.
It's gonna take a lot to take me away from you.
There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do.

Mina kept staring at Nayeon.


The CEO let out a sigh. She didn't expect Mina to call her bluff. Of course she's just bluffing. There's no way she would ask her workers to come and attack Mina.


Nayeon gestured her four workers to leave.

"Okay, if you want to talk, then let's talk." She said to Mina.

Nayeon then led Mina to a more private place to talk. There was a small hut near the woods, and they went behind the hut. [Because the nine-slaps-scene must happen in a private place, duh!]


"What do you want? Hurry, talk. I don't have much time." Nayeon said.

"This won't need much time," replied Mina.

Nayeon took a deep breath. She closed her eyes for a moment. She was racking her brain, trying to find a way to make Mina leave and never come back. She had tried to hurt Mina's feelings by saying those hurtful words at the TV broadcasting station. But it seemed it wasn't enough to drive Mina away. Nayeon had to find another way to hurt Mina.


Mina stared at Nayeon. "You've been avoiding me for weeks. Why?"

Nayeon rolled her eyes. This question again! Ugh!

"No. I'm not avoiding you."

"Liar. You've cancelled all our projects. You've kicked me out of our team. And you didn't give me a reason why!"

Nayeon gave a rather mocking look at Mina, trying to belittle the Japanese cowgirl. "It's because your performance is bad, Mina."

Mina shook her head. Her eyes become more determined. "No! I'm sure not! I know I've been doing well in those projects! Don't lie to me, Nayeon!"

Mina already knew what the reason was, but she still wanted to hear it from Nayeon herself, and to see Nayeon admitting to it.

The CEO was still silent.

Mina continued her agitation. "You've been avoiding me for weeks, Nayeon. Why? What did I do wrong? Tell me!"

Nayeon paused and thought for a moment.

"It's because you are a troublemaker. You're a bad girl. Everyone in this town knows that. The town's mayor, the chief sheriff, the other ranch owners. They all told me you were a troublemaker and that I shouldn't get acquainted with you. The town's mayor and the chief sheriff even came to me and gave me a warning about you. You have a very bad reputation in this town, Mina. And all this time, I didn't listen to them because I thought it was just a rumor. Turns out I was wrong. You are indeed a troublemaker, Mina. You bring a bad impact on my business." Nayeon spoke with a coldness level below the absolute zero on the Kelvin scale.


Mina furrowed her brows. She was a bit surprised to hear those hurtful words coming from Nayeon. Nayeon was obviously trying to really hurt her this time. But Mina knew Nayeon was just pretending. And Mina decided to just play along with it until she can find a hole in Nayeon's armour.

Nayeon's mask and armour were really hard to crack. Mina knew she had to be very patient for that.


Shrugging, Mina then said. "I'm a troublemaker. Okay, I accept that. What else do they say about me?"


Nayeon smirked. "They said you're an asskisser, a bootlicker. They said you've been fawning over me all this time, to get projects from me. They said you just want my money."


"And you believe them?" Mina stared.


"Yes, I believe them. And oh, here's my honest opinion about you. I never said this before, but I will say it now. You're uncivilized, and barbarous. You always resort to violence whenever you have problems. Now I think maybe that's why you got kidnapped and beaten by the sheriff's younger brother. Because you beat him up first. You picked a fight in my ranch. You picked a fight in the pub and dragged Dahyun to jail with you. You're so violent. A person like you shouldn't be my business partner. You're childish, immature, irresponsible. I shouldn't take you into my mansion that night after you got kidnapped and beaten. And oh, what kind of people like to spend their time playing a game all night long? That's so not healthy. And you're not a hard worker. I don't want to waste my precious time with someone like you, Mina. You bring trouble everywhere with you. And I need to stay away from you before something bad happens to me."

Nayeon's words came like a bullet, aiming right into Mina's heart. Little did Nayeon know, Mina already knew how to deflect those bullets. She already knew everything Nayeon said just now was a lie.


Tck! Look at you, Im Nayeon! You're such a liar! You keep pretending even until now! Don't you know that I already got you right in my hand?


Mina stood there, staring at Nayeon and sending a mischievous smirk that made the CEO become more annoyed.


"Now you heard me. That's the reason why I ended our partnership. Not only I want to stop our partnership, I also want to stop being your friend. And I want to stop seeing you. I don't want to meet you again."


"....."


"I hate you. And I don't need you." Nayeon said, still with her cold tone.


I hate you. I don't need you.
I don’t wanna know you anymore.
I don’t wanna see you anymore.
No more, it’s all over.

Go away, go away, this is it.
Get out, get out, turn around and leave.
Only hatred remains at the end of our friendship.

I see this is the end of us.
Let’s not drag this out for stupid reasons.
It’s too late, it’s already over.

Go go go, I can’t take it anymore.
Just leave me alone.
Go away from me, Mina.


Nayeon kept repeating those words inside her mind, while staring into Mina's eyes.


Mina couldn't help it anymore. She's had enough seeing Nayeon lying all the time. She then thought for a moment, contemplating whether she should take the easy way or the hard way, the gentle way or the harsh way, to tame Nayeon's wild wild heart.

Mina chose the hard and harsh way.


"Nayeon... You love me, don't you?"


Instead of saying 'I love you', Mina chose to say those words first, just to tease the older girl.


Nayeon frowned. She thought there's something wrong in her hearing.

"What!?"


"I said, you love me, don't you?"


Mina stared and smirked, while Nayeon was standing there bewildered.


"What!? What the hell are you saying!?"


"You love me, Nayeon."


"No! I don't love you!"


"You love me! I know you do!"


Mina moved one stepped closer to Nayeon.

Nayeon moved one stepped away from Mina.


Nayeon scoffed. "No, I never love you."


"You do!"

Mina moved two steps forward, closer to Nayeon.


"No, I do not!"

Nayeon moved two steps backward, away from Mina.


"You do!" Mina shouted.

"I do not!" Nayeon shouted back.


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter