Ch.106 Cold, Cold Steel

“Pirate of Korean Sea: The Curse of the Black Swan” and “Cowgirl Story”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@ krina_love : I'm sorry I accidentally blocked your account. I've been wondering where you are and why you didn't comment since Chapter 99. I couldn't see any of your comments before. But now I can see it, so I will reply now. "But now i think soyeon will be scared from mommy bunny!" Yup definitely. Before reading your comment, I already finished writing the scene about Seoyeon getting scared of Nayeon and choose to go to Sana instead. "Don't tell me he'll hit chaeyoung! Or soyeon cuz that's lame from him! Especially hitting in front of a child or hitting a child!" No, don't worry, he won't hit Chaeng. I don't have a heart to make Chaeng getting hit and beaten here, especially because she is currently taking care of a toddler. Chaeng is unhittable and unpunchable, just like Nayeon is unslappable. Besides, let's make the villain a bit smarter here. They know beating people is useless and will not give them anything good. "Oh you brought night vision glasses this time, sadly you were kicked by sana try not to make noise next time lool" Duly noted. I won't make noise next time. And about the jewelry theft (Mina being framed and sent to jail), let's see what I can do. I only have six weeks left on the story timeline to break MiSana.

@ Wivern : In order to reach the nine-slaps-scene, we have to increase the bunny's torture to the maximum level. We have to make Nayeon looked very bad in front of everyone, especially Mina and Seoyeon. That way, the revelation of Nayeon's love for Mina will be very dramatic. Nichkhun's revenge here will affect DubChaeng. Making Sana's dad go to jail again? Err... No. That will be boring. I want Tzuyu to kill Sana's dad to make a dramatic story. If you still want me to change my mind, you can try and kneel before me again.

@ Offfffffff : Yes, that was exactly what I had in mind too. I like to see Tzuyu accidentally kill Sana's dad, or in a fight that is to kill or be killed. Sana's dad will try to kill Tzuyu, then Tzuyu defended herself and unintentionally killed Sana's dad. This will make a huge impact on SaTzu relationship.

And no, Sana wasn't and wasn't kidnapped. She just had a date with Seunghyun, then Seunghyun tried to her, but Mina came and saved her. The one who got kidnapped and tortured by Seunghyun was Mina.

@ blank123 : I don't know! I can't imagine a girl fight between Sana and Nayeon! And I don't have any idea about it. I mean, Sana's character here has developed into a strong/tough fighter. Sana has been training for quite a long time and she has improved a lot. She managed to land some hits on Mina using tricky moves in the training session (in Chapter 35 - First Kiss), although of course Mina is still much stronger than Sana. She also managed to beat Daesung in Chapter 45 - The Verdict. She was only beaten by Lisa and Rose in a gang fight, six against one, in Chapter 52 - Girl Fight.

Nayeon, on the other hand, doesn't like fighting. And for me, it will be ruining her image if I suddenly change her character to be a fighter. Nayeon is all about mental strength, not physical. Just imagine a queen of a kingdom. They don't need to get into a fight because they have a lot of people doing that for them and fighting for their honor.

@ jyp_stan : Again, I can't imagine Nayeon being slapped silly here. And the only one who can slap Nayeon here is her mother (SungRyung), or the crazy-psychotic-maniac Authornim herself. At the end of this fic, the Authornim will take Nayeon hostage, tie her in a chair, and slap her around a bit. And then Mina will come to rescue her. And then the Authornim will shoot herself.



CHAPTER 106 COLD, COLD STEEL




SATURDAY AFTERNOON.

Mina was driving her car on the street. Sana was sitting on the back seat, with Seoyeon sitting on her lap. The little girl was still crying although not as loud as before.

"Aaaaaaaaaa...... Aaaaaaa....... I'm scared........"

"Ssshhh. It's alright. Don't be scared, Seoyeon." Sana hugged the little girl and rubbed her back and her arms gently to calm her down. "I'm sorry, Seoyeon. Ssshhh. I'm sorry, I won't leave you alone again." Sana said, apologizing.

Mina looked at them through the rear mirror.

"Sana, do you want me to drop you off first?"

"No, let's go to your home now. I can't let you driving alone with Seoyeon crying here." Sana said while kept hugging Seoyeon.

"Okay." Mina nodded and continued driving.

Upon arriving at Mina's house, Sana carried Seoyeon into the house, while Mina carried the bag and other stuff from the car.

Chaeyoung came at Sana and Seoyeon. The little girl's face was red due to crying for minutes.

"Seoyeon, why are you crying?" Chaeyoung asked as she took Seoyeon from Sana. "Sana, Mina, what happened? Is Seoyeon alright?"

The girls sat on the dining room. Chaeyoung gave Seoyeon water to drink. She then hugged Seoyeon and rubbed her back gently. The little girl was slowly relaxing under her hug.

"There's something happened. We lost sight of Seoyeon for a few minutes, then we found her with other group of families."

"What? How come you lost sight-"

"I'm sorry. It was my fault. I got pushed in the crowd, and I fell. And when I looked up, Seoyeon was already gone. I'm sorry. I'll be more careful next time." Sana said looking down. Her shoulders slumped.

Chaeyoung stared at Sana for a moment. "It's okay, Sana."

"No, it's not okay. I should've been more careful. If something happened to Seoyeon, I will never forgive myself. Chaeyoung, I'm sorry..." Sana's voice cracked.

Chaeyoung nodded. "It's okay, Sana, it's not your fault." Her face filled with understanding.

Sana looked a bit relieved, although she still felt very guilty.

"Can I take Seoyeon go out again next time?" Sana asked.

"Sure, you can. You just have to be more careful." Chaeyoung said, smiling. In her arms, Seoyeon already stopped crying, and began to doze off to sleep.

"I'll take Seoyeon to nap." Chaeyoung said as she left to her room.


"Sana." Mina took her girlfriend's hand. "Are you okay?"

Sana shook her head. "No, I'm not okay."

Mina lifted her hand and touched Sana's cheek gently, caressing the part which had just got slapped by the Im Lady. Back then, Mina thought Sana would return the slap to Nayeon. And Mina thought it was very cool of Sana to not hit Nayeon back when she was actually capable to do that.

"You were great for not hitting her back and making a scene there."

Sana was silent.

"You're great. I'm proud of you." Mina said. She then leaned in, and gave Sana a gentle kiss on her cheek.

Sana closed her eyes, and she felt herself relaxing under Mina's touch.

Mina then pulled Sana closer, and her lips moved from Sana's cheek to the lips. Sana opened her eyes, and slowly responded to Mina's kiss. It wasn't a hot, passionate kiss. It was a gentle, soothing kiss. The kind of kiss that would give them comfort and ease their pain, whenever one of them was hurting.

"Do you want me to come to your house tomorrow? We can cuddle all day." Mina whispered.

"You don't have a deadline for Monday?"

"No."

Sana smiled. "Then please come."

They continued kissing again, and just then Momo entered the dining room.

agape upon seeing the two kiss.

"Dammit, Mitang, Satang! Just go to your room already! We have a PG-5 rating here! What if Seoyeon see you? Tck!"

Mina and Sana just smiled at Momo, and then at each other.

"What? Momo, you just envy us because you can't kiss Jihyo in public." Mina mocked her cousin.

Momo could only pout and glare.




MONDAY MORNING. AT THE IM RANCH.

Jennie came at Jaebum's room. Her face was filled with curiosity and mischievousness.

"Hey, Jae, tell me what happened in the babysitting date," she said.

Jaebum grinned at Jennie.

"It was a disaster. Nayeon slapped Sana."

"What? Oh wow! Why?"

"Seoyeon went missing when she was with Sana. So Nayeon got mad at her."

"Oh, so it's because the bunny kid?"

"Yeah. Seoyeon was playing with Sana, then she was gone. We searched for her and found her in a children cart somewhere. Then Nayeon started arguing with Sana. Nayeon said Sana shouldn't be trusted to take care of that kid again. Sana made a retort, saying Nayeon had no right to talk to her like that. And then Nayeon snapped and slapped her."

"Geeez. I wish I was there to see that." Jennie mumbled. She recalled how Nayeon had slapped Mina after the polo sport event, during her conflict with Jaebum earlier. Now Nayeon had slapped Mina's girlfriend too. What a riot. Despite being a cold and elegant lady, Nayeon could really pack a strong palm.

"I told you, it will be a disaster, right? Now with the tension rising between Nayeon and Sana, Mina will be facing a huge dilemma. She will be forced to choose a side. And of course she will have to side with Sana." Jennie spoke.

"Yeah, you're right, Jen. Thank you for giving me the advice. And I'm going to need your help again in the future."

"Sure, Jae, anytime." Jennie said. “I wonder why Nayeon snapped at Sana though. She really cares too much for the little girl.”

"Yeah, Nayeon even tried to compete with Sana to steal Seoyeon’s attention.” Jaebum said, shrugging. “So, what's our plan next?" He then asked.

"Hm. I still have something in my mind to send Mina to jail but that will nee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter