Ch.138 From Monday to Friday

“Pirate of Korean Sea: The Curse of the Black Swan” and “Cowgirl Story”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Trailers that had made appearance so far:

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,
11,18,19,20,21,23,24,25,26,27,
28,29,30,40,41,42,43,44,46.

Total 29 trailers out of 51. Congratulations to me, please!


@ awvibe: You demand more? Okay, I'll supply you more.

@ krina_love : What did you say? You enjoy watching me getting tortured writing this fluff? Get out!

@ Allgreader : Yeah, our penguin cowgirl is hot and dense!

@ A_Deewaggie : Nayeon still has to wait until weekend.

@ Wivern : At this point, creating conflict won't make MiNayeon crumble because now they're still too in love with each other. Realistically, MiNayeon will only start questioning their partner's loyalty/trust after a while.

@ blank123 : Mina has taken enough beating in this fic, let's give her a break!

CHAPTER 138 FROM MONDAY TO FRIDAY





MONDAY AFTERNOON.

After finishing her meeting with Nayeon, Mina contemplated whether she should go to the pub or not. Usually she would go to the pub and hang out with her friends while having lunch there. But now after breaking up with Sana, Mina was worried that her presence would make Sana become more sad and disturbed. She figured Sana must have needed a little more time before they could go back to being friends and act normally again.

However, Mina also wanted to see Sana and make sure the girl was okay. She wanted to see Sana even just for a minute.

Mina then decided to go.

When she arrived at the pub, she was welcomed by a not-so-friendly look from her cousin and her officer friend.

"How dare you come here today, Miguri." Momo glared at her.

"Tck! Do you want me to punch your other eye and make you have two black-eyes?" Tzuyu also glared at her.

"Tck! If you dare to come near Sana, I will break your bones." Momo threatened.

Mina just smiled at them, ignoring their threats.

"I just want to see how Sana's doing. I will apologize to her again if I have too." Mina said.

Tzuyu frowned. "Don't. You're just going to make her more mad if you do that."

Mina sighed. "Okay, but please just let me see her for a second. After that I'll go as fast as I come."

Momo and Tzuyu kept glaring at her.

Not long after, Sana came to them.

Mina's eyes met with Sana's. The two stared at each other for a moment.

Sana frowned a bit upon seeing Mina had a black-eye. But then she knew it was the punishment Mina received after breaking up with her. Sana didn't know whether she should feel happy or worry to see Mina getting bruised this time.

On the other hand, Mina also noticed Sana still had swollen eyes, and she figured Sana was still crying every night until today. Mina couldn't help but feel more guilty upon seeing this. She wanted to soothe the girl but she knew she had no right to do that anymore.

Mina strengthened herself and tried to act normal in front of Sana.

"Hi, Sana." Mina smiled.

"Hi, Mina." Sana forced herself to smile.

There's no kiss. No hug. Just a small smile. And Sana was clearly forcing that smile.

"How are you doing?" Mina asked.

"I'm fine." Sana replied shortly.

The waitress then turned to the others.

"Give me your order, girls."

Momo and Tzuyu gave their orders.

Mina knew she was still not welcomed here, and she had to leave soon, so she said. "I'm not hungry today. I will leave now."

Mina then stood up and left the pub.

Sana stared at Mina from behind. Her eyes gone teary again. She still can't believe Mina is not hers anymore.

Momo and Tzuyu just stared at Sana, and then at each other. They both knew how much Sana's heart ached at that moment.

Not wanting to show more sadness, Sana turned and smiled at her two friends.

She then said to Tzuyu, "Chewy, what's your plan for this weekend?"

Tzuyu frowned, confused. "Exercising. Jogging around the park. Why?"

Sana stared at Tzuyu. "Can I join you?"

Tzuyu blinked. "Yeah. Sure. This Saturday. 7 AM. At the central park."

Sana smiled. "I'll be there."

While Momo just stared at Sana and Tzuyu. And Momo could've swore she saw a slight tint of blush on Tzuyu's face at that moment.






TUESDAY AFTERNOON.

Dahyun was in the academy, training and studying. She felt really bored today. She went to the toilet room and fished out her phone and made a call to her girlfriend.

"Chaeng, I have no schedule after lunch. Pick me up in an hour, will you?" She said to the phone.

Then she went back to her room and had lunch with her colleagues.

She waited for an hour then packed her stuff and went to the back yard. Then she carefully climbed the gate. Just like Chaeyoung, Dahyun was also quite skillful in climbing gates and walls.

Outside the gate, she saw Chaeyoung already waiting for her in her scooter.

Smiling, Dahyun came to Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung handed her the helmet. Dahyun wore the helmet and sat on the passenger seat behind Chaeyoung.

"I want to meet Seoyeon. Can we pick her up early from the nursery sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter