Ch.119 The Wedding Plan (Part 1)

“Pirate of Korean Sea: The Curse of the Black Swan” and “Cowgirl Story”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My chapter is getting shorter and shorter because I want to get to the nine-slaps-scene soon LOL.

@ krina_love : Yeah the cowgirl fic is very long. Chapter 120 and we still haven't reached the nine-slaps-scene yet.

@ jyp_stan : Prosthesis? Okay.

@ blank123 : Bae Joohyun? Okay. Yeah, MiChaeng is so soft there, they're very different from the violent MiNayeon here. LOL

CHAPTER 119 THE WEDDING PLAN (Part 1)




"I will- I will stay away from your daughter, Mam..." Chaeyoung said.

"Chaeyoung..." The youngest Im muttered. She wanted to go to Chaeyoung, but Nayeon quietly stopped her.

SungRyung spoke. "Good. We've finished talking, now please leave."


Chaeyoung gave a nod, and was ready to leave. But then Mina stepped up in front of her.


"I beg your pardon, Mam. But what you say about us is not true. Those people said we are troublemakers, but as far as I know, we never harm anyone in this town. We never had a bad intention for anyone. In fact, those people are the ones who keep giving us a hard time." Mina said with a determination look in her eyes.

"Mina, it's okay, let's just go home now-" Chaeng whispered as she pulled Mina's arm with her.

"Wait, Chaeng! We need to clear this first!" Mina said, and she turned at SungRyung. "Mam, I really respect you and I never think of doing something bad to your family. Your daughter has been very good to me, she's been giving me a lot of opportunities and teaching me a lot of things. I am very grateful to her. And I never meant to bring her troubles. If you see me in that view, then I will apologize to you. I am not perfect, and so is my sister and my family. But we are not bad people. So please, do not belittle us like this. Chaeyoung made a mistake, but she never meant any harm to your family. She's just thinking of protecting me. She did wrong by accusing Nichkhun and Jaebum, but now she already repented it. Chaeyoung and I came here to apologize, please kindly accept it."

Mina bowed politely, almost ninety degree.

Everyone in the room stayed silent. Nayeon and Dahyun stared at Mina and Chaeyoung. Jaebum and Jennie were also silent.


SungRyung seemed to be thinking for a moment. Then she spoke again.

"We can forgive, but not forget. We can forgive you this time, but next time probably not. Fix your behavior first, then maybe I will let my daughters hang around with you again."

"We will. Thank you, Mam."

And with that, Mina and Chaeyoung left the Im Ranch.


Mina drove her car quietly on the street. Chaeyoung was sitting on the passenger seat beside her. Both were silent along the way.

Mina took a brief glance at her younger sister, and she found Chaeyoung busy staring out of the window next to her seat. Chaeyoung looked sad and down. And it was very rare to see Chaeyoung in a state like this. Chaeyoung was never a moody girl. She never let her emotion get the best of her. Sometimes she can get angry too, just like when she hit Felix in the pub and started a fight with him. But she rarely feels sad and down. This was the first time Mina saw Chaeyoung being sad like this.


"Chaeng, are you okay?" Mina asked, although the question was more like rhetoric.

The baby tiger let out a sigh. "I'm not really okay, but I'll manage."

Mina spoke again.

"Chaeng, I'm sorry you have to sacrifice yourself for me. This was my problem with Nayeon and Jaebum. But I made you got entangled in this. You even jeopardize your relationship with Dahyun." Mina said.

Chaeyoung took her eyes from the window and turned at Mina.

"It's okay, Mina. I know you will do the same thing for me too. We'll protect each other, no matter what."

"Yeah."

Chaeyoung stared at the window again. "Dahyun will have more difficulty trying to sneak out again. Maybe we won't be able to meet each other often anymore. But I can still call her cellphone."

"Hm. Yeah. That's good." Mina commented.

Mina continued driving to the pub. And there, the two were welcomed by their three girls, Momo, Sana, and Tzuyu.

"Hi Mina, hi Chaeng." Sana greeted them. As usual, she planted a kiss on Mina's cheek and gave the girl a hug.

"So, how was your mission, guys?" asked the officer.

"It was successful." Chaeyoung said.

Tzuyu frowned. "If it was successful, then why are you looking sad, Chaeng?"

The baby tiger let out a sigh. "I just made an apology today, in front of everyone at the Im Ranch. And their mother said she wouldn't allow Dahyun to hang around with me anymore."

"Oh. That's bad." Tzuyu said. "Don't worry Chaeng, things will get better for you."

"Yeah." Chaeyoung nodded.

Tzuyu then asked again. "And how is it going? Have you found something interesting about Jaebum?"

"Not yet. But I'm sure I will. I saw him talking on the phone last night, probably with Nayeon or Jennie, and he looked very happy." Chaeyoung replied.

"Oh, that must be because of the wedding. He will get married to Nayeon soon, in autumn, this year." Mina said.

And everybody was surprised to hear that.

"Oh, so finally they're getting married?" Tzuyu said. And deep inside she was wondering whethe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter