Ch.155 The Little Angel

“Pirate of Korean Sea: The Curse of the Black Swan” and “Cowgirl Story”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is a double update. Go back to read the previous chapter before you read this one.

CHAPTER 155 THE LITTLE ANGEL






MONDAY MORNING. AT THE IM RANCH.

[A/N : Yes, I will try to keep writing about MiNayeon even though I'm already very bored of them LOL]


"Mina, how is it? Is everything fine?" Nayeon asked worriedly as soon as she saw Mina entering her room. Last Saturday, when they were busy studying, Mina suddenly got an emergency call from Yejin, about the fire incident in their land.

"Not really fine. Our security guards got knocked out and injured." Mina said.

Nayeon stared worriedly at Mina.

"Who did that? How many of them?"

"Just one. A woman in a masker and hoodies."

"A woman? Alone?"

"Yeah."

"Oh God. They're dangerous. Mina, do you need my help? I can hire professional bodyguards for you! You know, just like when Jeongyeon hired those bodyguards for you and Sana during Seunghyun's trial!" Nayeon said.

The cowgirl stared, frowning at the CEO.

Tck! Two months of dating, and she is still lying to me about the whole thing! Nayeon, I know you were the one who hired those bodyguards for me and Sana.

"Hm. Bodyguards. Thanks, but no. I don't need a bodyguard right now."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah." Mina nodded and smiled. "What I need right now is a date with you, Nayeon. We've been dating for two months, and we barely go somewhere together. And the last time we went out for a date was five weeks ago! Nayeon! I want a date with you!" Mina whined like a little kid demanding for an ice cream.

Nayeon stared at Mina. She blinked.

"Y-Yeah, you're right. Sorry I'm too busy recently. Hm. A date. Let's see." Nayeon thought for a moment.

As Nayeon recalled, they only had been going out for a date two times. On their first date they spent the whole day making out inside Nayeon’s office. On their second date, they went with Seoyeon to the amusement park. After that, Nayeon went away for a business trip to Singapore for seventeen days. When she returned, they had a tournament (where Mina robbed Nayeon of four hundred thousands won by deliberately losing in a boxing match). After that, they spent two consecutive weekends studying together in Nayeon’s house. Now it's been five weeks since they had their last date. Of course, Mina missed it so much. When Mina was dating Sana, they always had time to go out for a date every weekend. And on the weekdays, Mina usually would come to meet Sana in the pub, and they would have a brief smooching session inside the restroom in the pub. Now after dating Nayeon, Mina spent her time working and studying in the library on the weekend. Guess that's the perk of dating a rich, workaholic CEO. You will turn yourself into a workaholic person too.


Now Nayeon couldn't help but feel guilty. And not only did she feel guilty to Mina, she also felt guilty to Seoyeon. The last time she met Seoyeon was three weeks ago, in the tournament. Back then Seoyeon caught Mina and Nayeon kissing and smooching inside the Mina’s room.


Nayeon then spoke. "Okay. Let's have a date, how about next week?"

"Next week? Why not this week?" Mina said, still pouting.

"This week we still have to study one more time. Please hang on with me, Mina. We need to finish this study first. I promise next week we'll be having fun. Where do you want to go?" Nayeon asked.

"Hm. I miss going to the savannah and the river and the mountain. Let's go riding again. Black Swan and Destiny must have missed it too." Mina said.

Nayeon smiled. "You're right. Let's go there next week."

The two then proceeded discussing about their project. And upon finishing, Nayeon gave Mina another kiss and hug, and they had a brief smooching session (but it will not be described in detail because the Author doesn't want to be tortured anymore).

Mina then left the place, feeling happy after Nayeon promised her a horse-riding date with their horses to the savannah and mountain. Mina had been feeling quite stressed out recently, with her father's incoming death, and then the fire incident in her land. A horse-riding date with Nayeon to the savannah would certainly lift up her spirit again.





A minute later, Jeongyeon came to Nayeon's office.

"Hi, Jeong! How's your trip to Busan?" Nayeon asked.

The lawyer had spent her last weekend visiting her aunt and uncle in Busan.

"Hm. Yeah, nice trip. I bought you pancakes." Jeongyeon put a bag of cake on the table. It was the original Busan's street food, Ssiat Hotteok (씨앗호떡), or seed fried pancake.

"Oh, thank you, Jeong. You always know my favorite." Nayeon said smilingly.

"Yeah. You’re welcome." Jeongyeon said. A playful smirk was then seen on her face.

"I saw Mina coming out from this room just now. And she looked happy. It seems your relationship with her has been going so well." Jeongyeon said grinning.

Nayeon nodded.

"Yes, thankfully, it is."

Jeongyeon stared at the CEO. Her face was filled with amusement.

"Oh, tell me something about it, Nayeon. I want to know. Is Mina treating you right? How's your date with her? How's your kisses with her? Is she a good lover? Is she a good kisser?"

Nayeon frowned and glared.

"Geez! You're so... blatant. No, I don't want to answer that." Nayeon said coldly.

The lawyer smiled at the CEO.

Oh, Nayeon, if only you knew I was the one who helped you get together with Mina. You owe me a big deal, Im Nayeon.

The lawyer then suddenly stood up from her seat and came to Nayeon who at that time was standing behind the desk.

"What!?" Nayeon moved away a bit.

Without permission, Jeongyeon's hand reached up onto Nayeon's collar and lifted it a bit, revealing some hickeys on the CEO's neck.

"Hey! Stop!" Nayeon slapped Jeongyeon's hand and moved away from the latter. She quickly fixed her collar and hid her hickeys.

"Wow! Is that from today? You two are so spirited. You don't need to go anywhere for a date. You can spend time together all day long here, just the two of you." Jeongyeon said teasingly.

Nayeon sighed. "Actually, she's demanding for a date. I've been quite busy recently, going to Singapore for almost three weeks. And after that, I asked her to study with me for three weeks straight."

"Wow! That must be a pure torture for her! Hahaha! When she was dating Sana, they went out for a date almost every week. You're torturing her now, Nayeon! Hahaha!"

Nayeon didn't say anything.

Well, she's been torturing me too, long before we started dating.


The CEO took another sigh, and then changed their topic quickly.

"Have you heard the recent news, Jeong?"

"About what? About Sana dating Tzuyu? Yeah, I've heard about it. Tzuyu told me herself. She confessed to Sana last week, and Sana accepted."

"Oh, yes, about that. Mina told me about it, and I'm happy for them too. I mean Sana has finally moved on from Mina."

"Yeah, she's not your rival anymore." Jeongyeon commented.

Nayeon just smiled a bit, remembering those times when she and Sana were still being a rival and bickering a lot because of Mina.

"Anyway, Jeong, what I meant about the recent news is the fire incident in Mina's farm two days ago." Nayeon then said.

Jeongyeon looked shocked. "Fire? No! I haven't heard of that. It was Saturday? How did that happen?"

"Mina was in my house during the whole day. We were studying in the library. Around 5 PM, she received a phone call from her mother. They said an intruder had come and made fire in their land."

"Intruder again? Last time they attacked and shot Momo too. Is it the same person again?"

"They still don’t know who did this. But Mina thinks it’s the same person who sent them. And this time they sent a woman. She knocked out the guards and made fire. I'm actually very worried for Mina. I offered her professional bodyguards, but she declined. And I have no idea why those people keep attacking her." Nayeon sighed.

"Well, then go hire those bodyg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter