Ch.72 One Kiss For One Slap

“Pirate of Korean Sea: The Curse of the Black Swan” and “Cowgirl Story”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@ krina_love : Yes of course Dubu will tell Nayeon. The question is what will happen after that?

@ Wivern : Seoyeon and MoHyo plot will make progress quickly. You want more than nine slaps? Sixteen then? Or a hundred? I see you have become more evil than me.

@ jyp_stan : Yes, the characterization of each pairing is like that. MoHyo: funny, humorous, adventurous, bright, playful, hot stuff, flirts, comic relief. DubChaeng: sweet, cute, loyal to each other, but also mature, responsible, relationship goal, and family-oriented. MiNayeon: passionate, romantic, tender and gallant, dark, mystery, etc. SaTzu: this is still undeveloped yet, but I'm thinking of a cool and y one. Jeongyeon is a cassanova so she will end up with everyone.

CHAPTER 72 ONE KISS FOR ONE SLAP


AT A RESTAURANT.

Momo and Jihyo were having dinner together.

"Come on, Jihyo, when are you going to accept me? I want to be official with you."

"Momo, I know you like me so much. But let's not talk about this right now, you know I'm-"

"Straight? Look, Jihyo, we often spend time together. There's no way you couldn't feel something for me. We've been good friends, but don't you wannabe more than friends? Let's try it, Jihyo. Go out with me. You have nothing to lose anyway."

Jihyo stared at Momo, and thought for a moment. "Okay, I'll think about it. Just give me time."

"Alright. I will wait patiently for you, Jihyo. But please don't make me wait too long." Momo said.

However just then, a beautiful woman walked passed by them. She had a curvy, voluptuous body and wore a revealing dress that showed a bit of her cleavage. Momo automatically followed the woman with her eyes, her lips a bit, and staring at that woman for a while.

Jihyo frowned upon seeing this.

Tck! She just confessed to me, and yet she keeps staring at another woman. What a flirt.

"Ah, sorry! Old habit! Hahaha!" Momo said and laughed sheepishly after realizing what she did.

"Yeah, yeah, old habit." Jihyo rolled her eyes.

"I promise I won't do it again. My eyes are only for you, Jihyo."

"Yeah. Right." Jihyo said.

"Anyway, Momo, I want to talk about Nayeon and Mina, and Jaebum. You know what I'm going to talk about, right?"

"Oh yeah, I know."

"Momo, there must be a misunderstanding here. I don't believe Jaebum is capable to do something like that. He's a good man. There's no way he would pay someone to attack Mina. I know he has a dislike for Mina because Nayeon has been giving Mina a lot of projects. But I don't think he will go that far to hurt Mina."

Momo didn't say anything.

"How did Mina come up with that accusation anyway? Who told her about Jaebum?"

"I'm sorry, Jihyo, I can't tell you who it is. If you want to know, ask Mina."

Jihyo stared at Momo. "Momo, we have to do something for them. Please talk to Mina and tell her to continue her partnership with Nayeon. Mina has been a very good friend for Nayeon. I don't want my sister to lose a good friend."

Momo nodded. "Yeah, I don't want Mina to lose a good friend too. But Jihyo, I must tell you now, Jaebum isn't as good as you think. Someday you'll know the truth."

Jihyo didn't reply, only staring at Momo.

The two then continued eating their dinner, and talked about other casual stuff.


NEXT DAY. AT THE IM MANSION.

Nayeon didn't come to her ranch today. She didn't have any important meeting so she chose to work at her home, while Jaebum and Jennie went to the ranch as usual.

Nayeon was busy reading a document when suddenly her sister came to her room.

"Dubs? What's up?"

Nayeon stared at Dahyun. Her younger sister looked so vexed and angry, for a reason that would be revealed later.

"Has Mina come to see you yet?" Dahyun asked.

"No. Why?"

"You should've talked to her, unnie!"

"I've tried to, but she won't return my calls."

"Go to her house then! Talk to her directly!"

Nayeon frowned. "Why should I? She's the one who cuts me off. And she accused Jaebum for-"

"She's telling the truth, unnie! Jaebum did all that! She's right about Jaebum!"

"What?" Nayeon was in shock. "Dubs, what are you saying?"

Dahyun stared at Nayeon. "Mina is right, unnie. Jaebum isn't as good as we think. He paid Nichkhun to attack Mina in the polo game. And Nichkhun did it because he needed the money. That's the truth."

"How do you know?"

"I can't tell you how, but that's the truth."

"How should I believe you if you don't want to tell me."

"I really want to tell you, but they won't allow me."

Nayeon frowned again. "Who are they? Who told you this? Is it Chaeyoung?"

"I can't tell you, unnie. But trust me, Mina is telling the truth. Jaebum is a jerk! Real jerk! I suggest you to think twice if you want to marry him! Or even better, just break your engagement with him! You're stupid if you can't see what's happening right in front of you!" Dahyun said angrily.

Nayeon's demeanor darkened immediately, and she stared at Dahyun with a death-glare look in her eyes. Although she didn't like Jaebum, but still, she felt agitated when someone didn't respect her decision, especially if it is about her private life.

She then spoke to Dahyun. "Dahyun, I really thank you for your concern. But this is my life. I will decide what I want to do and who I will marry. So please, don't talk to me like that. I'm your older sister." She said while crossing her arms on her chest. Her face looked serious.

Dahyun shrunk a bit. She realized she had gone a bit too far.

"I- I'm sorry, unnie. I didn't mean to disrespect you or anything. I just don't want to see you losing a good friend." Dahyun said, her voice toned down quite a bit.

Nayeon took a deep breath and nodded.

"I understand. Don't worry, I will talk to Mina..... Where do you think she is now?"


AT THE PUB.

Mina and Sana were busy making out kissing inside the restroom. The two seemed to be enjoying their moments a lot, until the timer on Mina's watch gave out a ringing sound.

"Ten minutes. Finish," she said, pulling away from her girlfriend and shutting off her timer.

The two quickly fixed their shirts. And the older girl put on her apron again.

"Tell me again why are we doing this here and not at my home or your home?" Sana asked.

"Because it is more challenging doing it here, with everyone around us. And you know I love challenge." Mina replied.

"Okay. Whatever you want, Mina."

They unlocked the door and walked out from the restroom.

"Mina, please sit there and wait for a moment. I have to serve those customers first. I'll get to you as soon as I finish with them." Sana said while pushing Mina and making her seat on the chair.

"Sure, don't worry, I will wait." Mina said smilingly.

Not long after, Sana came to her, already bringing food on a tray.

Mina stared incredulously at Sana. She hadn't even made her order yet, but Sana already served her with the food.

"I know what you want." Sana smiled cheekily and winked at Mina.

The penguin cowgirl just chuckled upon seeing that. And she was happy to receive this kind of treatment from Sana. Sana was so caring and thoughtful, and she always knew what Mina needed and wanted in a moment like this.

Sana put the tray on the table.

"I made this special for you. It's not on the menu." She said while putting herself behind Mina and giving the girl a back hug.

Mina stared at her meal. It looked delicious. Mina felt watering. She grabbed her spoon and took one bite, and soon she was in heaven.

"Do you like it?" Sana whispered to Mina's ear.

"Yeah." The penguin nodded.

"I will cook this for you again this weekend."

"Oh, thank you, Sana."

"You're welcome." Sana nodded. "Enjoy the meal, Mina. And just call me if you want to order something else."

She gave one last kiss to the top of Mina's head, and then she straightened herself up and turned.

Sana was about to go to the kitchen when she saw a familiar figure entering the pub, causing her to stopped abruptly and froze for a second.

"Nayeon...?"




'She's probably in the pub right now.'

Nayeon was driving her car on the street, heading to the said pub after Dahyun gave her the address. She arrived a few minutes later, and parked her car in front of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter