Ch.110 The Second Tournament (Part 4)

“Pirate of Korean Sea: The Curse of the Black Swan” and “Cowgirl Story”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@ Michaeng01160: Sorry I forgot to reply to your comment earlier. Well, as we will see in this chapter, it doesn't matter if Mina win or lose the fight, Nayeon will still love her even more, and Sana will still hate Nayeon even more!

@ Hosana_to_highest : You missed your chance to be the 200th commenter. The spot went to krina_love.

@ krina_love: Congratulation for being my 200th commenter! And yes, I will write everything that you said in your comment.

@ blank123 : Of course the challenge is a joke.

@ michaeng091020 : I don't want her to win too LOL

@ Wivern : Don't worry, we will have bunny taking care of penguin later after MiNayeon become official. There's a trailer of Mina taking a beating from Jaebum while Jennie took Nayeon hostage.

@ jyp_stan : Sorry I really need to make Mina lost.




Rated M for bunny’s torture and kissing scene in front of everyone.

CHAPTER 110 THE SECOND TOURNAMENT (Part 4)




"I'm sorry, I lost." Mina smiled weakly. She was still lying on her back on the canvas.

"It's okay, Unnie." Ryujin smiled back and hugged Mina tightly. She then helped removing the gloves from Mina's hands, and helped putting Mina's head onto her lap to comfort her.

Jihyo the doctor quickly came into the ring. She put herself next to Mina and began checking her.

"Mina, you're alright?" She asked.

"Yeah." Mina nodded. "Just a bit dizzy."

Jihyo then gave a gentle massage to Mina's head to help ease the pain and make sure the blood circulation is running well. While Ryujin continued wiping the sweat and blood from Mina's face.


Meanwhile, Sana was panicking when she saw Mina getting knocked out by Tzuyu. When she heard a loud thwack and saw Mina's body flying in the air, she could tell that punch must've been very powerful.

Then she saw Mina lying on the floor, unable to get up.

Sana was panicking. She quickly gave Seoyeon to Chaeyoung, and then she rushed into the ring.


"Mina! Mina! Oh God!" Sana put herself next to Mina.

The poor penguin was still lying on the canvas, her head on Ryujin's lap. Ryujin was giving Mina water to drink.

"Mina, are you okay? Where are you hurt, baby?" Sana asked worriedly, caressing Mina's cheek.

Mina just smiled at Sana. She made an attempt to get up. Jihyo and Ryujin helped her to get into a sitting position.

"Don't worry, she's okay." Jihyo said to Sana.



Momo, Tzuyu, and Jeongyeon also came to the penguin.

Tzuyu smiled down at Mina, and Mina smiled back at her.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to hit you hard. Next time when you fight me again, don't ever take your eyes off me." Tzuyu said, looking a bit guilty.

"Sure. And don't worry, this is not your fault." Mina nodded weakly.

Sana then stood up and glared at Tzuyu.

"Chewy! Can you stop beating my girlfriend already!? She's going to get a permanent injury if you keep beating her up like this!" She scolded the police officer.

Tzuyu was slightly taken aback. She blinked and stared at Sana. She then raised her hands in defense.

"I'm sorry, okay! I'm sorry!" Tzuyu said apologetically.

Sana kept glaring angrily at Tzuyu.

Mina then spoke, "Don't blame her, Sana. It's not her fault."

Sana shook her head, annoyed.

Momo smirked upon seeing Sana snapped at Tzuyu. The peach girl then decided to make a joke.

"Yeah, Chewy! How dare you beat Mina like this? What if she gets a concussion? What if she dies?" Momo said while trying hard to stifle her laugh.

Jeongyeon joined in. "Yeah, Chewy! I'm going to sue you if Mina dies! Heck, I'm going to sue you and send you to jail if you dare ruining Mina's pretty face!" The lawyer teased and mocked.

Tzuyu was dumbfounded. What the hell! Everyone is favoring her and blaming me! This is annoying!

Tzuyu couldn't help but feel envious and jealous at Mina. And now she wondered if she should've let Mina win the fight instead.



Meanwhile, Nayeon stood outside the ring, watching the scene closely. She wanted to get into the ring and comforted Mina too, but she's afraid it would make Sana get more mad at her.

Dahyun came closer at Nayeon, and stared at the scene inside the ring.

"Damn! What a bloody fight!" The youngest Im commented.

"Yeah." Nayeon nodded.

"And Unnie, why did you put a high bet on Mina? Two hundred thousand won! Tck, I know you're rich, but still..." Dahyun muttered.

Nayeon frowned at her sister. "You're rich too, Dubs, we're sister, remember?"

Dahyun chuckled. "Yeah, we're crazy rich people. But Unnie, you made Mina fought beyond her limits. If you didn't put that much money on her, she would've given up way earlier and wouldn't push herself this far. Why are you doing this, Unnie?"

Nayeon fell silent at the question. She herself had no idea why she was doing this. Maybe she just wanted to see Mina fights with all she had. Mina was a fighter. That's one of the many qualities in Mina that made Nayeon fall in love with her. She loved to see Mina getting up again after being knocked down. She admired Mina's determination, even when the latter knew she was going to lose the fight. And as the saying goes, a champion is not the one who can beat all their opponents. A champion is not the one who always wins their fights and never gets knocked down. No. A champion is, the one who always gets up and fights again after getting knocked down. A champion is, the one who always fights until the end, even if their chance to win is small.


Nayeon then said. "I don't know, Dubs. Maybe I just want to give everyone an easy money today."

"Hm. Easy money." Dahyun commented, "Yeah, almost everyone gets a jackpot today. Two hundred thousand won is more than enough to pay for lunch for every single person in this room for the whole week."

"Yeah." Nayeon nodded again. She continued staring at Mina and her friends inside the ring. Despite being in pain, Mina seemed to be happy and smiling a lot, being surrounded by her friends there. Yes, Mina had lost the fight and made Nayeon losing a lot of money today. But is it weird that Nayeon didn't feel any regret for putting the high bet on her? She didn't regret it, not even a bit. Two hundred thousand meant nothing for her. And she wouldn't hesitate to give that much again, just to see the penguin's happiness and smiling face again.

Mina, you will always be the winner for me, no matter what. Nayeon thought in her mind.



Dahyun then went to the table to check the money inside the plastic bags.

Chaeyoung was still carrying Seoyeon in her arms. She came closer and stood beside Dahyun.

"Did they choose boxing instead of the usual fight for the tournament today?" She asked.

"Only Mina and Tzuyu." Dahyun answered, nodding.

Chaeyoung's eyes landed at the two plastic bags on the table.

"Whose money is this, Dubs?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Oh, it's a bet. We're putting our bet in Mina and Tzuyu’s fight." Dahyun replied.

"Oh! A bet! Interesting!" Chaeyoung then looked inside the bag. She found a lot of money there. And what's more surprising is that there are four banknotes of a very high value, each of fifty thousand won inside one of the bags.

"It's a lot of money! Who put the two hundred thousand won?"

"It's Nayeon. She was betting on Mina."

"What!? Damn!" Chaeyoung glanced at Nayeon who was standing not far away from them.

"Dubs, your sister is crazy! Everyone here knows Tzuyu is stronger than Mina. She's betting on a losing fight!"

"Yes, she knows it too. And Mina did lose the fight." Dahyun said.

"Tck! You're crazy rich people." Chaeyoung shook her head. "And poor Mina-unnie. She's going to have a blackeye again for the whole week."





MEANWHILE. INSIDE THE RING.

Mina was still sitting on the canvas floor, with Sana kneeling next to her. Seeing Mina was alright, Jeongyeon, Momo, and Tzuyu then left the ring to give Mina more space to rest.

Mina then stared at her girlfriend.

"Sana, you're back." She said.

"Yeah, I'm back." Sana smiled.

"Are you still mad at me? Sana, I'm sorry." Mina said.

Sana stared at Mina. Her eyes were warm and gentle. The anger she felt a moment ago had already disappeared. Sana realized she could never stay angry at Mina for too long. Especially when she saw Mina getting injured like this. It made Sana's heart softened immediately.

"No, I'm not mad anymore, Mina." Sana said, smiling gently at Mina.

"Nayeon came here to apologize to you. She was waiting for you to come. Then she tried the hanging bar and fell, and by reflex I caught her, so she fell on top of me. That's what happened. Nothing more." Mina explained.

Sana nodded. "I believe you."

She smiled and caressed Mina's cheek again.

Her eyes then landed on Mina's lips.

And suddenly she couldn't resist the urge to kiss her girlfriend.


Sana stared at Mina. She counted to three. And then she kissed her, right then and there, in the training room, in front of everyone.

Her lips crashed onto Mina's lips. She wrapped her arms around Mina's back and held the penguin girl gently, and she continued kissing her.


Mina was in shock.

"Sa-Sana... Mmpph!"

She tried to resist. But Sana kept kissing her. And Mina was too weak to reject it.



Everyone in the room had their jaws dropped upon seeing the kissing scene.


"Woaaahh!! Kiss! Kiss!" They shouted and made noise with a whistle.


"Damn, Sana, you're so smooth!" Momo and Jeongyeon stared in awe.

"Go kiss your girlfriend, Sana!" Jackson and other cowboys shouted.

Jihyo was shocked, but then smiled at the two. And then she and Momo stared at each other with longing eyes. Deep inside they also wanted to kiss each other like that.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung stared at the kissing scene, and then at each other.

They then wrapped their hands around Seoyeon's eyes.

"Seoyeon, close your eyes!" Chaeyoung said.

"Don't let the kid see this!" Dahyun said while busy covering Seoyeon's eyes.


Meanwhile, Nayeon and Tzuyu just stared at the kissing scene with a deadpan expression.



Sana continued kissing Mina on . And Mina responded to it. She kissed Sana back, and she was smiling while doing so.

"I'm sorry for slapping you." Sana whispered.

"It's okay. This kiss makes up for it." Mina said, still smiling.

They continued kissing, not caring of how many pairs of eyes were staring at them at the moment. Not caring that all their friends were shouting at them and teasing them.


Sana then stopped kissing and pulled away.

But Mina grabbed her again.

"Kiss me again." She said. "You slapped me twice. You have to kiss me twice too. One kiss for one slap."

Sana let out a chuckle. "One kiss for one slap? Tck! I should've slapped you more."

"Yeah, maybe you should." Mina chuckled as well.

And they kissed again.

And they continued kissing until they were lacking of breath.

Then they turned around and smiled at everyone.


"Tck! You two should've get married already!" Momo shouted.


Everyone also cheered for the MiSana couple.


And once again, Nayeon and Tzuyu just stared silently at them.


Sana then helped Mina to stand up. She took Mina's arm and put it over her shoulder. Mina leaned herself fully on Sana while they were walking out of the ring.


Sana and Mina walked passed by Nayeon, and their eyes met each other's.


Mina lifted her head and stared at the CEO.

"Nayeon, I'm sorry, I lost." Mina said.

Nayeon nodded. "It's okay, Mina."

"But I made you losing a lot of money." Mina said again.

"I said it's okay. Just consider it as a gift or a prize for your friends." Nayeon said with a deadpan expression.

"Okay then, thank you, Nayeon." Mina said smiling.

"What are you talking about? What money?" Sana frowned. She didn't know yet about the bet.

"A bet. Nayeon put a bet on me. Two hundred thousand won."

"What!? Two hundred thousand!?" Sana stared at Nayeon. She was shocked to hear those amount. But she was also angered because that means Nayeon had pushed Mina to fight and go beyond her limits.

"Nayeon, we're going to talk about this later." Sana glared at angrily at Nayeon.

"Okay. And uhh, Sana, I want to apologize to you for-" Nayeon began.

"Later, okay? I'll talk to you later. Now I have to take care of my girlfriend first." Sana said, still glaringly.

"Okay." Nayeon nodded.


Sana then continued dragging Mina with her. They walked passed by the workers.


"Mina-unnie, thank you for losing the fight today! You make us gain a lot of money!" Yugyeom said.

"Thank you! Thank you, Mina unnie!" Yuna and Yeji also said.

While Jackson smiled at her. "It was a good fight, Mina."

And they were all smiling happily.

Mina smiled back at them. She was still in pain, but seeing her friends happy made her happy too.

"Yeah, you're welcome! Enjoy your prize!" She said smilingly to them.

While Sana just shook her head, annoyed by the fact that everyone was happy because they just received a jackpot from Na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter