Ch.73 A Kiss and A Hug

“Pirate of Korean Sea: The Curse of the Black Swan” and “Cowgirl Story”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@ Im_minari24 : This story is already very developed. Even if I make Heechul appears, his role will be very small, just like Daniel's role here. Like a cameo, they're insignificant to the story.

@ Offfffffffffff : Just like jyp_stan said, SanaXNayeon girlfight will be a bit tricky. Both are heroines, not villains. It's easier to imagine Nayeon fights Jennie or Anzai (the author-nim). But there has to be the right circumstance and right trigger to make either Sana or Nayeon snapped at each other.

@ jyp_stan : Well, I can't imagine one person giving a hundred slaps to another person. So how about making Sana slap Mina too? But I cannot think of a scenario for that. Sana doesn't have it in her to slap Mina. She's too kind to Mina. About SanaXNayeon, yeah maybe something like that. But I still can't imagine someone other than Nayeon's mother to slap Nayeon. I mean, who dares to slap the powerful lady a.k.a Im Nayeon here?

@ Wivern : If it's a punch then there should be cuddling and smooching, but of course we can't make MiNayeon do that at this moment. LOL In real life, Nayeon will beat Sana easily in singing contest.

@ blank123 : The mighty Nayeon is not so mighty anymore LOL

@ BludMoon_ : Yeah, wow!


And why are there so many comments for the previous chapter? I bet you all like that chapter, eh? And that chapter is just a . We haven't even reached the nine-slaps-scene yet LOL.





CHAPTER 73 A KISS AND A HUG

A WEEK LATER. AT THE IM RANCH.

Mina arrived early in the morning, and headed directly to Nayeon's office. Inside her bag was the document of their latest project.

On her way to Nayeon's room, Mina bumped into Jaebum.

The two stared at each other with an angered look in their eyes. After the incident two weeks ago, the two didn't bother to hide their hostility towards each other anymore.

"You dare to come here again, Myoui." Jaebum said.

"Yeah, I do. And whatcha gonna do about it, Mister Im?" Mina retorted.

The two exchanged glare for another moment, and then Mina continued heading to Nayeon's room.



"Hi, Mina! I'm glad you came today!" Nayeon said.

"Yeah. Here's the proposal. I've revised it last night."

Nayeon took the proposal and read it.

"This is very good. We can execute this next week."

Mina stared at her. "Are you sure this is very good?"

"Yes. Why?" Nayeon frowned.

Mina thought for a moment, "Well, I just wanna know if you really mean it when you say it's good."

Nayeon stared back at Mina, observing the girl. "Of course I mean it, Mina."

"Well, thank you, but I'd rather take more critics from you than appraisals." Mina said, to which Nayeon raised an eyebrow.

"You want critics?"

"Yeah. I want critics. Lots of critics."

Nayeon stared at Mina, still a bit confused, but she quickly get what Mina wanted.

"Critics. Sure. I can give you critics. Well, let me see." Nayeon took the document and read it again.

"First, this one. I think we can improve this one. The concept is already good but we can improve it by combining several other concepts. And then this one. I think we can reduce the cost by searching at another market. I heard we can get a cheaper price in the market in Gyeonggi."

"Okay, anything else?"

"Hm, maybe this one....." Nayeon continued giving her opinions.

Mina took a note of everything Nayeon said.

"Thank you, Nayeon. I learn a lot from you."

"You're welcome, Mina. And you're quite a fast learner too." Nayeon put down the document, and stared at Mina. She noticed the girl had something else to say, but was hesitating to say it.

Nayeon stared at Mina, waiting for her to speak.

"Nayeon, I'm sorry." Mina said softly.

"For what? For punching Jaebum?"

"No. I'm sorry for saying those words to you. I was rude, I'm sorry. But I really didn't mean to insult you."

Nayeon continued listening.

"I know you didn't help me out of pity. I shouldn't have said something like that to you. I'm sorry. Will you forgive me?"

Nayeon stared at Mina. She was actually tempted to ask for a kiss from Mina as a retribution. But heck, that would ruin her image. She had to stay cold and distant in front of Mina. Acting shamelessly and begging for a kiss is a big no for her.

"Well, you've insulted me in front of my family and my fiancé. That's not something I can forgive easily, Mina. Even slapping you is not enough to fix the damage you've made in my heart." Nayeon said.

"I know. I'm sorry. Will you forgive me? What do you want me to do? Kneel and beg in front of you? Alright, I'll do it." Mina get down on the floor and knelt.

Nayeon stared at her.

"Okay, okay, I forgive you, Mina. Get up. And don't ever say those things again. And better yet, don't ever think like that again."

"Sure. I promise, Nayeon." Mina said smiling. She got up from her knees and sat on the chair again.


Nayeon then spoke. "So now we have a deal between us, one kiss for one slap. How about punch?"

Mina thought for a moment.

"Well, if you punch me, then you have to give me a kiss on both cheeks. Plus hug too."

"Hug?"

"Yeah. Hug. I never see you hugging anyone other than your sisters. And even with your sisters, you rarely hug. But you know, hugging is very nice too, almost like kissing."

Nayeon shrugged. "A hug. Okay then. Oh, do I have to pay now for that one punch, you know, that punch on your nose?" Nayeon said. Of course, she just had to remind Mina about it.

"Huh? When?" Mina was confused.

"That time when my car got attacked by your wild horses and then I shot your horses, and then I passed out in front of you and you took me to your house, and then-"

"Oh, that one! Yes yes yes! You have to pay it too! Come, give me a kiss and a hug, Nayeon! Actually I want a cuddle for that, but because you're engaged and I have a girlfriend, I think hug is enough."

Nayeon stood up with a groan, pretending as if she hated being punished like that.

She walked around the table to reach Mina. Mina stood up and prepared herself for the kiss and hug. Nayeon then came closer at Mina.

*CHU*

She gave a kiss on Mina's right cheek.

*CHU*

She gave a kiss on Mina's left cheek.

And she gave those kisses slowly, tenderly, and wholeheartedly.

After that she opened her arms and wrapped them around Mina's body, giving the latter a tight hug. And she tried hard to resist herself from smiling while doing that. No matter what happened, she had to stay cold and distant in front of Mina.

Nayeon then released her hug, and said, "Kiss and hug. Done."

Mina smiled at this.

She then spoke, "Nayeon, I'm also sorry for saying you shouldn't marry Jaebum. I shouldn't say something like that. It's your private life, and I was rude to interfere it. But let me say this again, I'm not sorry for punching Jaebum. I still believe he's guilty for what he did to me. And for me, he is still a jerk."

"I know, Mina. It's okay. It's your opinion. I can't force you to like him. But at least I hope you can keep things cordial between you and him. And try not to punch him again, can you do that, Mina?"

"Okay. I will try." Mina nodded.

"Thank you." Nayeon said.

Now everything had been settled between them.

They then continued talking about their projects, and after that, Mina withdrew herself.



Nayeon was then left alone in her room.

She couldn't help but feel happy to see Mina returning to her. It took everything she had to persuade Mina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter