Ch.85 Barbeque Party

“Pirate of Korean Sea: The Curse of the Black Swan” and “Cowgirl Story”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The bunny's torture will start here.

CHAPTER 85 BARBEQUE PARTY




It's been two weeks since Seoyeon started living with Myoui Family. And it's been almost three months since Mina and Sana started dating. [Yes, we have to keep track of their dating timeline since it is related with Momo and Chaeyoung's bet about how long MiSana will be dating. Momo bet on MiSana dating for at least six months. While Chaeyoung bet MiSana would break up before they reach six months.].


Seoyeon was able to adapt herself quite well in her new family. Although sometimes she was still asking about her old parents, Mr and Mrs Hahm. Chaeyoung tried to explain it slowly and cautiously to her, that her old parents had gone to a faraway place, and they would not come back for a very long time. And then she told Seoyeon that everything will be okay, and that Seoyeon will be fine with her new family.

Seoyeon had also returned to school again. And Chaeyoung's day had become busier than ever. She had to wake up very early in the morning to prepare everything and get Seoyeon ready for school. She then took Seoyeon to the school using her "mamachari" bicycle equipped with a child seat, since it was much safer than a motorbike which had no child seat at all. [Mamachari in Japan means "mom's bike"]. And then, at the end of the day, she would pick Seoyeon up from school. Then she would take her to the bath, feed her dinner, and played with her until it was time to take the little girl to bed. And then she would check the daily reports from the teachers about Seoyeon to find out how Seoyeon was doing at school. And on the next day, their activity will repeat in the same rhythm.

Chaeyoung was busy and tired, but she was happy. Sometimes she had to stay up late due to the pressure of her job, and she still had to wake up early in the morning, causing her to lose her sleep. But little by little she found a trick to solve it by making a quality time of her sleep. She managed to find a way how to sleep less but still able to recharge her energy. And she figured that being a parent at such a young age actually had made a good change for her. Now she managed to maintain a healthy lifestyle for herself, and for Seoyeon too. And her mind now was only filled with important things. She didn't have time to do a prank on other people anymore. And for Chaeyoung, this is a good sign of maturity.


When Momo returned from Japan, she was surprised to learn that her aunt and cousins had adopted the little girl. But it was a good surprise. Everyone in the family loved Seoyeon so much. Even the workers in the ranch also loved to play with Seoyeon during their free time. The atmosphere in the house and at the ranch had suddenly changed into a brighter one. Much brighter than before.




It was the weekend, Yejin and her girls were preparing for the barbeque party. The party was held to celebrate Momo's returning from Japan and also to celebrate Seoyeon's joining the Myouis as a new family member.

Yejin was busy cutting out the beef and vegetables. Mina was preparing the grill stand, plates, cups, and everything in the backyard. While Momo went to the market to buy beverages and snacks. Chaeyoung also helped a little but she was also more focused on watching Seoyeon and playing with her.


Momo returned from the market and helped Mina brought the food and drinks to the backyard. Mina observed her cousin looked much happier, and gained a little more weight.

"So, how is it in Kyoto? Are your parents and sister fine?" Mina asked.

"Yeah, they're all fine. My father has just received a door prize from his company, tickets for holiday in Hawaii for a week. My sister got a promotion at her work." Momo replied.

"Oh that's great. And how about you and Jihyo?"

"Well, I came to visit her in the clinic yesterday. She welcomed me with a hug and kisses. But she's still doing it secretly. She said we should wait a little longer until we can tell her family about our relationship."

"Hm. I understand if she wants to keep it a secret from her mother, and from everyone else. But I don't think Nayeon and Dahyun will oppose her. Why not telling them?"

"I don't know. Maybe she's still shy."

"So now, you're like her secret lover or something?"

"Yeah. We're secret lover, but that's okay for me. She said that I can't kiss her in front of anyone. But when noone is around, she will let me kiss her and even return my kiss, just like when I visit her yesterday. She's actually a very good kisser. Gosh! I can't wait to meet her again and shove her to the wall and-"

"Momo, stop! I don't want to hear it!"

"But Mina, you're also doing the same thing with Sana! Look at those hickeys!" Momo grabbed Mina's collar and lifted it a bit, revealing the hickeys on her shoulders.

Mina smirked at Momo. "At least I can still go to Sana's house and kiss her inside her room. While you and Jihyo can only do it inside her clinic, with her door locked! What if someone caught you?"

Momo was then startled. She never thought about this before. And now she realized there's no way she could go to Jihyo's house without facing the wrath of Jihyo's mother. Jihyo had a very busy schedule in hospital and clinic. And bringing Jihyo to come to Myoui's house on the weekend will only raise a suspicion from the Im's mother.

"Naaaah... No one will catch us." The peach girl then said.

"Tck! You're so whipped, Momo."

"Yeah, I'm whipped to Jihyo, so what? Even if she decides to keep me as her secret lover for the longest time, I wouldn't even mind." Momo said, smiling.

Mina just rolled her eyes.


Not long after, their guests came one by one, along with some of the workers who worked at the Myoui Ranch.

Tzuyu arrived first, with the roaring sound of her big, badass motorcycle. Then Sana came riding on her bicycle, followed by Jeongyeon who was riding on her black car. While the three Im Sisters arrived a bit late since they had to argue with their mother first about going out to Myoui's party, but finally they managed to convince her.




"Finally you come to visit Mina’s house, Nayeon-unnie. Mina said she had been trying to invite you to her home, but you always declined it.” Dahyun said.

”I don’t have time for that.” Nayeon shrugged.

”Liar. You have time to go riding with her to the mountain. You even lied to us about it.” Dahyun said.

”Maybe our unnie still has trauma after the incident in her first visit here.” Jihyo spoke up.

”Trauma? Oh right, haha. It must be very traumatic for you, Nayeon unnie. Our car collided with her horses at the savannah. Then you passed out in front of her and she had to carry you to her house. And what did she get from you in return? Not a 'thank you', but a punch on her nose. Hahahaha!" Dahyun laughed out loud.

Nayeon felt her cheeks heated immediately. "Dubs, please, don't remind me of that again. It was embarrassing."

"Yeah. But it was because of that incident, now we get to know them and be friends with them. I actually want to thank you so much for that, Nay." Jihyo said, to which Dahyun agreed.

They arrived at Myoui's house a few minutes later. Nayeon stopped her car and parked it in front of the house.



"Oh, hello! Come on in, Miss Ims! We've been waiting for you! Let's go to the backyard now, everyone is already there!" Yejin welcomed the three sisters.

Nayeon and her sisters then entered the backyard. And there they were met with a warm, friendly atmosphere where everyone talking and laughing at each other. Even Jeongyeon was seen mingling among the workers who worked at Myoui's ranch.

"Hi, Nayeon! Jihyo! Dahyun!" Jeongyeon greeted them.

"Hi, Jeongyeon!" The Im Sisters greeted back.

"Hi, Nayeon! Jihyo! Dubu!"

"Hi, Mina! Momo!"

"Hi, Tzuyu!"

"Hi, Nayeon!"

Nayeon then stared at Sana. "Hi, Sana."

Sana stared back at Nayeon. "Hi, Nayeon."

The two stared at each other and they found themselves in an awkward situation, due to their tension earlier. Nayeon was still able to maintain her poker face in front of Sana, but Sana on the other hand, she couldn't hide her jealousy in front of Nayeon. When she saw Nayeon entering the backyard, she quickly put herself closer to Mina and hooked her arm around Mina’s arm tightly, as if wanting to show to the CEO that the Japanese cowgirl was hers, and hers only.

Nayeon just shrugged it off and let her eyes scanned the area. She saw all the girls were there in the backyard: Nayeon herself, Jihyo, Dahyun, Jeongyeon, Mina, Momo, Sana, and Tzuyu. It's a very rare occasion to see all the girls (minus Chaeyoung, who was still inside the house) gathering at the same time and the same place like this.

"Where is Chaeyoung?" She asked Mina.

"Oh, she has to take care Seoyeon first. Seoyeon fell down to the mud while she was running around so Chaeng has to change her clothes. Oh look, there they are!" Mina pointed her finger to the side of the house.

Nayeon whipped her head to the direction, and there she saw the little girl. Her daughter.

Nayeon felt as if time had stopped ticking and the world had stopped turning, the moment she saw the beautiful little angel. She couldn't take her eyes off Seoyeon. Everything else around them suddenly turned into a blur. It was as if the world had shrunk into just the two of them. She and Seoyeon.

The little angel was holding onto Chaeyoung's hand, skipping around a bit while making their way into the backyard.

Nayeon felt a hand touched her shoulder. She turned and saw Jeongyeon standing beside her. The lawyer was giving her a soothing look, as if she understood what was running inside Nayeon's mind at the moment.



"Nayeon, are you okay? You want to sit down?" Jeongyeon whispered.

The mommy bunny nodded weakly. Her eyes were locked again at Seoyeon. "I'm okay. Don't worry."

Jeongyeon nodded. "Just tell me if you don't feel good or you need anything."

"Okay. Thank you, Jeong." Nayeon said while keeping her eyes on Seoyeon.

Chaeyoung took Seoyeon to the girls. Dahyun came closer and knelt in front of Seoyeon, giving the little girl a kiss on her cheek.

Jihyo also came

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter