Ch.79 A Reason To Stay

“Pirate of Korean Sea: The Curse of the Black Swan” and “Cowgirl Story”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MoHyo's plot seems a bit rushed here. I'm sorry. It's because their plots are a bit cheesy, and you know as an evil author I feel cringed whenever I wrote something cheesy or too fluffy.

This is the timeline for this story. I made this to make it easier for me to write this story, and I'm also a timeline/history freak and I always have this strong urge to be consistent with the timeline.

Warning: spoiler alerts!

MONTH 0: Mina and Nayeon first encounter at the savannah. Mina still didn't remember about this encounter because at that time they were too far away and she couldn't see Nayeon's face, but Nayeon could see Mina's face through a binoculars. MONTH 2: The Im Family moved into the town. Nayeon had an accident where her car got hit by running horses that belonged to Mina, and then Nayeon fainted and was brought into Mina's house. Sana had an argument with Mina after Mina beat up Kento and his friends. Nayeon asked Jeongyeon to find her lost daughter. MONTH 3: This is the beginning of Seunghyun's arc. Sana went for a dinner date with Seunghyun. Seunghyun tried to Sana, but Mina came and rescued Sana. Mina was then kidnapped and tortured by Seunghyun's men. Nayeon then took Mina into her mansion and took care of her. Nayeon began to learn about the conflict between Mina-Sana-Kento-Seunghyun. MONTH 4: Nayeon started giving Mina projects, and the two began to get closer to each other. Sana started to realize her feelings for Mina. Dahyun started getting closer with Chaeyoung. Momo started getting closer with Jihyo although the latter preferred them to stay just as friends. MONTH 5: Some intruders came to Mina's land, they caused fire and shot Momo. Tzuyu began her investigation to track those intruders. Mina, Momo, Chaeyoung, and Dahyun had a fight in a pub with the Stray Cowboys, and the four of them were then sent to jail. Mina went riding together with Nayeon to the mountain, where Nayeon secretly kissed Mina while she was sleeping. MONTH 6: The trial of Seunghyun's case begin. Mina stopped working with Nayeon due to fear she would drag Nayeon down with her problems. Nayeon hired bodyguards to protect Jeongyeon, Sana, and Mina. Seunghyun attacked Mina's friends and stole Mina's horses. Mina had a one-on-one fight with Seunghyun's right hand man, Youngbae, and she managed to defeat him after a long, dramatic fight. MONTH 7: Seunghyun's trial continued. MONTH 8: Seunghyun's trial ended, and he was sentenced to six years in prison. Mina began to work with Nayeon again. Chaeyoung confessed to Dahyun and Dahyun accepted. Sana also confessed to Mina. Meanwhile, Nayeon's cousin, Jennie, came to the town and started making trouble for Nayeon. MONTH 9: Mina and Nayeon went on riding together to the mountain again, and this time Nayeon was hallucinating to kiss Mina and confess her love to her. Jennie stalked them to the mountain, took some pictures of them, then gave those pictures to Jaebum. Mina accepted Sana's confession, and the two started dating. Nayeon got jealous at MiSana. While Chaeyoung and Dahyun continued babysitting Seoyeon. MONTH 10: A conflict raised between Mina and Jaebum. Jaebum paid Nichkhun to attack Mina in the polo game. Mina wanted to stop working with Nayeon, but Nayeon managed to get her back. Jeongyeon managed to find Nayeon's daughter but they had to postpone the adoption process. MONTH 11: Momo tricked Jihyo by pretending she's going to go back to Japan. Jihyo finally accepted Momo's feelings, and the two began dating. Seoyeon's adopted parents died in a bank robbery incident. Seoyeon was then adopted by Myoui Family. Nayeon felt devastated because of this. MONTH 12: Nayeon secretly stalked Mina and Sana while the two went on a babysitting date with Seoyeon. Nayeon then planned to steal Mina from Sana by making a move on her while they were having a trip to the savannah. This time, Jaebum stalked them and caught Nayeon stripping herself in front of Mina and almost kissing her. (And no, this is not a dream/hallucination). And this will also raise conflict in MiSana relationship. MONTH 13: Jaebum and Jennie set up a trap for Mina so that the latter was accused of a jewelry theft. Mina was sent to jail for the eleventh time, and this time, she got help from an unexpected friend. Nayeon found out about Jaebum and Jennie cheating behind her back. Nayeon fell deeper into misery and loneliness, and she found solace in Jeongyeon, who also started to develop romantic feelings for her. MONTH 14: Mina realized her feelings for Nayeon. She broke up with Sana and started dating Nayeon. The nine-slaps-scene finally happened. MONTH 15: The evil author-nim disappears again so the story has to be stopped here.

CHAPTER 79 A REASON TO STAY

NEXT DAY IN THE MORNING.

Jihyo decided, without thinking twice, to ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter