Ch.150 The Confession Letter (Part 1)

“Pirate of Korean Sea: The Curse of the Black Swan” and “Cowgirl Story”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@ blank123 : LOL What are you saying? I love your comment! I knew you were just joking! And I was just joking too when I replied to you. Why would I get angry at you? You're one of my most favorite readers! I'm not angry at you at all. I guess I should've put a 'LOL' too in my previous reply to show you that I was just joking. I'm not someone who can get angry easily. Let's chill. Oh wait, can I kick your first? After that, I will forgive you LOLOLOLOL

@ Hosana_to_highest : Ignorance is a bliss. I want to be dense. I envy dense people.

@ krina_love : It's Wivern who gives me the idea to undensify Mina. I like dense Mina more though. So I'll just keep her dense whenever she's with Nayeon.

@ jyp_stan : The girls will need some backup to help them face stronger enemies.


SaTzu / sapphire shipper where you at? Here's a chapter for you!

CHAPTER 150 THE CONFESSION LETTER (Part 1)




Days passed by, Tzuyu was still trying to find the right moment to confess to Sana. The thing that bothered her now, was that Sana's father was going to be released from prison in a few days. Tzuyu thought this wasn't a good time to confess to Sana. Sana's mind was probably still occupied with her family problem right now. And although Sana seemed to have moved on from Mina, she probably still needed time before she was ready to start a new relationship again.

And therefore, Tzuyu decided to wait for more time, spending time together with Sana, and see how things would turn out for them.



This Saturday morning, as usual, Sana and Tzuyu were out to do some exercise and training together. This time, they went to a local gym together.

At the gym, Tzuyu helped Sana working on the stretching machine, weight machine, bench press, and other machines.

"Sana, come here, try this." Tzuyu called Sana.

Sana came over. Tzuyu made her sit on one of the weight machine.

"Uuhh! This is too heavy." Sana complained after trying to work with the machine.

"Wait, I will re-adjust the weight." Tzuyu said. "Okay, you can start now."

Sana started working out with the machine. She still looked struggling a bit, and Tzuyu found it to be very cute. Even after a whole loads of exercise and martial art training, Sana was still clumsy as always.

BOINK!!!


"OUCH!"

Sana accidentally hit her head against a rotating bar from the machine.

Tzuyu came over. Her face was filled with worries. She helped Sana stand up and get off of the machine.

"Be careful, Sana!"

Sana just smiled shyly, feeling stupid upon the accident.

"Are you hurt?" Tzuyu asked.

Sana shook her head, muttering a no, but her face said otherwise.

Tzuyu came closer and ran her fingers at Sana's head. She found a big bump at the side of the head. She then grabbed a handful of Sana's hair and rubbed it against the bump on her head, in order to help reduce the pain.

"I'm okay now. Thank you." Sana said.

"Let's try that machine." Tzuyu pointed to another machine.

The two girls went to that machine. Tzuyu helped Sana get into the right position. Then Sana began to work out. And once again, an incident happened. Sana accidentally hit her knee against the metal part of the machine.

"Ouch!" Sana groaned in pain.

Tzuyu came and took Sana to sit on the bench. She then checked her knee. It was bruised but not very bad. And Sana also had a sprain in her left calf. Tzuyu then went to take something from her bag. A bandaid and hot patch. Tzuyu then kneel in front of Sana, and put the bandaid on her knee and the hot patch on her calf.

Sana couldn't help but feel her heart warmed upon receiving this treatment. She used to receive this treatment from Mina since a long time ago, even before they started dating. Mina was dense, yes, but she was warm and friendly. Tzuyu, on the other hand, was almost similar to Nayeon. She was cold and distant, always acting tsundere. She never showed too much affection to someone.


"Chewy, thank you. And I'm sorry for always being a nuisance for you." Sana said softly.

"Naaah, don't mention it. And you aren't a nuisance for me, Sana." Tzuyu said while still kneeling in front of Sana. Her eyes were focused, and her fingers were busy massaging Sana's sprained leg.

Sana kept staring at Tzuyu, while Tzuyu kept staring down at Sana's leg while massaging her.

If only Tzuyu looked up a bit, she would've seen that Sana’s face was actually blushing at the moment.


A few people in the gym were staring at the scene. They found it cute and interesting to see a pretty girl taking care of another pretty girl.


A tall, beautiful woman with long black hair was running on the treadmill not far away from Sana and Tzuyu. And she was also staring at those two girls, and she found the scene to be quite interesting to watch.

Not long after, there was a sound of buzzing from her pocket. The woman fished her cellphone out. And she talked to the other person on the phone.

"Yes, Dongwon? I'm in a gym. Why?"

* inaudible voice *

"Okay, tell Minsik I will come in an hour."

The woman then hung up and put her phone back into her pocket. She took a towel and dried her sweat. Then she grabbed her duffel bag and left the gym, heading to the town mayor's office.





AT THE IM MANSION.

Mina drove her car towards the entrance gate. She told the guard that Nayeon had invited her to come. The guard informed Nayeon, and after verifying it, they let Mina enter the gate.

Mina parked her car in front of the mansion. She then walked to the front door and rang the bell.

A maid opened the door. She greeted Mina and they talked for a minute, asking how each other was doing. Mina’s last visit was three months ago, when she came here with Seoyeon. The maid also asked Mina how Seoyeon was doing. And then she told Mina to wait for Nayeon in the front room.

Mina saw SungRyung entering the house. The middle-aged lady was wearing gardening gloves. She looked shocked upon seeing Mina. She stared at Mina and didn’t say anything. Her eyes were cold and glaring, just like always. The woman took something from the storage room and walked out again to her garden. And while walking past Mina, she didn’t greet nor look at her direction.


Mina just let out a sigh upon receiving the cold treatment. She then waited for a moment more. Then she saw Nayeon come out, walking down the stairs.

Mina smiled at her. And Nayeon smiled back.

"Come, let's go to the library." Nayeon said. She then led the younger girl to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter