Ch.121 Love Affair (Part 1)

“Pirate of Korean Sea: The Curse of the Black Swan” and “Cowgirl Story”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@ krina_love : Jeongnam-oppa is my favorite LOL. And what do you mean no one is rushing? I am rushing this fic you know!

@ Wivern : Yeah, the CEONayeon and PirateNayeon are so different. But I love them both. Both are the embodiment of the Author's mind LOL

@ blank123 : Mama Im is opposed to all of them actually (MiNayeon, MoHyo, DubChaeng).

CHAPTER 121 LOVE AFFAIR (Part 1)

IN JAEBUM'S HOUSE.

Jaebum had just arrived home after doing grocery shopping. Now he was enjoying his time playing with his cats inside his room.

"Hey, Nora, Kunta, Odd. Come here you all. Here's your snack." He said while putting a big bowl containing cat's food.

He spent several minutes playing with his cats, until he heard his bell ringing. He then walked out and opened the door. It revealed none other than Nayeon's cousin, Jennie.

"Oh, hey, Jennie, what brings you here?"

"I want to talk to you about our plan." Jennie said.

"Hm. Okay. Come on in."

Jaebum then took Jennie inside.

"Oh sorry, the couch is dirty. I spilled some milk there this morning and I haven't cleaned it yet. Let's go to my room instead."

Jaebum then led Jennie to come inside his bedroom.

The two then sat on the chairs next to the bed.

Jaebum gave Jennie a drink, then he asked. "So what do you want to talk about?"

Jennie replied, "I want to know what you're going to do after you get married with Nayeon."

"Hm. I think I will continue helping her in the company. I'm planning to buy more shares from her. And I also want to build a new subsidiary company so that I can have more authority to expand my business."

Jennie stared at him. "Looks like we have the same goal, Jaebum. I also want to build a new subsidiary company, separated from Nayeon's company. Let's work together again to achieve our goal. I have been helping you a lot with your relationship with Nayeon. Now I want you to repay me."

"Sure, let's continue working together, Jennie. Cause you know, even after I get married, I'm sure the Myouis will still be a threat for me and Nayeon. I need you to keep those girls away from our family."

"Yeah, of course, I can do that for you."

Jennie stared at Jaebum, and she began caressing his cheek.

"You know, of all the men I have met, you are the most interesting for me so far. Do you really love my cousin, Jae?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Oh, isn't she the luckiest girl?" Jennie continued caressing Jaebum. "But still, I want you, Jae."

"J-Jennie-"

"I want you to kiss me, Jae. Come on, you need to practice more before you get married with my cousin. And I can be your tutor."

Jennie sent a seductive smile at Jaebum, and eventually the man gave up.

"Yeah, you're right, I need more practice."

"My cousin is very cold like an ice princess. You need to learn how to melt her. And I will teach you how."

"O-Okay. Teach me, Jennie."

The two then started kissing each other passionately.







Mina rode the scooter as fast as she could. She arrived at Jaebum's house a few minutes later.

She parked her scooter outside the house, took a box of pizza that she bought on her way here, and then walked passed the entrance gate and talked to the security guards.

"Good afternoon! I'm delivering pizza for Mr. Im Jaebum! Is this his house?"

The guards stared at Mina, who at that time was disguising herself as a boy. Her face and her hair were hidden under the cap. And she deepened her voice to make it sound more heavy.

"Yes. This is his house. Wait a minute." The guard picked up his phone and called his boss.

"Jaebum-ssi, there's a pizza delivery service here. It's from Penguin Pizza."

"Huh? Penguin Pizza? What is that? I never heard of that. And I didn’t order any delivery today." Jaebum's voice was heard from the other end of the line.

The security guard spoke to Mina. "He didn't order pizza."

Mina then spoke. "This is a surprise gift from a friend."

"Oh, okay. Wait." The guard then spoke to Jaebum again, relaying Mina's message. Fortunately Jaebum let the delivery pass.

"Okay, you can come in." The guard said.

Mina then walked to the main door and pressed the bell on the door. And not long after, Jaebum came out.

"Pizza? Who sends this?" Jaebum asked.

"Im Nayeon." Mina said.

"Nayeon sends me this?" Jaebum frowned. He thought it was strange of Nayeon to send a pizza to him. Nayeon didn’t like Italian food. She liked Japanese food more.

Nevertheless, Jaebum took the pizza.

"Hm. Okay, thank you. Here's your tip, boy." He said to the delivery boy.

Jaebum closed the door, and Mina then proceeded with her mission, spying on Jaebum and Jennie.

She took the paper and the camera from her bag, and started examining the floor plan on the paper. Chaeyoung had drawn this floor plan after they were able to sneak into this house, so that next time when they had to sneak again they wouldn't have any trouble.

Mina was able to locate Jaebum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter