Ch.123 Love Affair (Part 3)

“Pirate of Korean Sea: The Curse of the Black Swan” and “Cowgirl Story”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@ BludMoon_ : I feel depressed writing these recent chapters.

@ krina_love : Of course, Nayeon is not dumb.

@ Wivern : That's why I chose the setting to be in 1994. If the setting is in digital era, then Mina would have just took the pictures using smartphone and then upload it or send it instantly to Nayeon LOL

@ blank123 : Hold on to the ride! We're getting closer to the nine-slaps-scene LOL

CHAPTER 123 LOVE AFFAIR (Part 3)



LATER THAT DAY.

Jaebum arrived at his house, accompanied by Wonpil. He saw his house in a mess, and Mina was not there anymore. His two guards, Sungjin and Dowoon, were also bruised up and injured.

"What happened? Where is Mina?" He asked Jennie.

"She got away. Her cousin came and freed her. You were right, Jaebum. Those girls are strong, and they had guns too. They're dangerous. We need to hire professionals to defend ourselves against them." Jennie said.

"Yeah, told you so. Tck! I was hoping we could keep Mina hostage until I finish printing the negative. We cannot know whether it is fake or not before we finish printing it." Jaebum said.

"Hurry print it then."

"Okay."

Jaebum then went to his studio and turned the light off.





MEANWHILE. AT THE MYOUI RESIDENCE.

Mina, Momo, and Chaeyoung arrived at their house almost at the same time. Mina was driving the car, Chaeyoung was riding her bicycle, while Momo was riding the scooter that Mina had left on the street earlier. The scooter had a few broken parts after it was crashed by the guard using the big motorcycle, but thankfully the engine was still working.

"Mina, Momo, Chaeng, thank God, you come back!" Sana exclaimed in relief.

"Are you guys okay?" Sana asked.

"Yeah. We're okay." The girls replied as they slumped themselves down on the chairs. They all looked weary and tired.

"Sana, where's Seoyeon?" Chaeyoung asked.

"She's sleeping," answered Sana.

"Mina, are you hurt?" Sana looked at her girlfriend. She noticed Mina was having a bruised lips and some scratches on her arms.

"Oh, this, I got hit by a motorcycle while riding the scooter." Mina said while looking at her bleeding arms.

"Wait, I'll patch you up." Sana then left to take the first-aid kit.

"Mina, why did you have to go to Jaebum's house anyway? We can monitor him from the camera." Momo said.

"A spider suddenly covered the camera there, just when Jennie came into Jaebum's room, it's the only opportunity to get a proof of their affair." Chaeyoung explained.

"A spider? That's so untimely." Momo muttered.

"Chaeng, have you sent the negative to Nayeon? Did you encounter Jaebum at the restaurant?" Mina asked.

"Yes, I encountered him. He took the negative from me, but I tricked him. He took the fake one. And I gave the real one to Chewy, and Chewy gave it to Nayeon."

"Oh you're smart, Chaeng!" Mina said.

Chaeng nodded. "And it's good you managed to escape before they could realize the negative was fake. Or else, they would've used you as a hostage again and asked me to give the real negative to them."

"Hm. Yeah." Mina said in relief. "I'm going to call Nayeon this evening, and talk about this matter to her."

"What do you think she will do?" Momo asked.

"I hope she will break up her engagement with Jaebum, and find other people to marry. Damn, can't believe Nayeon is going to marry him soon, and he's cheating with her own cousin. That's gotta be hurt for Nayeon." Mina said.

"Yeah, poor Nayeon." Momo said. She was thinking of calling Jihyo too tonight, and talking about this with her Im girlfriend.

Chaeyoung took a deep breath. "Well, we've done a good job today. Thank you, Mina, Momo." She said as she stood up.

"Naaah, don't mention it," replied Mina and Momo.

Chaeyoung then went to her room to check Seoyeon.

Sana returned with the medical kit and started patching up Mina and Momo.




Nayeon went home immediately after finishing her lunch with her business partners. Her mind was still baffled after what Tzuyu said to her.

'This negative contains pictures that will surprise you. It's about your fiancé and your cousin.'

That's what Tzuyu said to her. She didn't explain it further. But Nayeon had a bad feeling about this. Did Jaebum and Jennie do something bad behind her back? Nayeon could only wonder.

And Tzuyu said this negative was from Mina. Does that mean Mina caught Jaebum and Jennie doing something bad together? And why didn't Mina send it by herself?

Nayeon was beyond curious.

Upon arriving at home, she saw Dahyun was already waiting for her in front of her working room.

"Nayeon, have Mina or Chaeyoung called you today?"

"No. Not yet."

"Have you received something from them?"

"Y-Yes. Why? Dubs, you know something about this, do you?" Nayeon asked, frowning.

Dahyun nodded. She waited until Nayeon unlocked the door in her working room, and then she followed Nayeon into the room.

Then Dahyun spoke in a low voice.

"Jaebum is cheating on you, with Jennie."

"WHAT!?" Nayeon's eyes bulged out.

"Chaeyoung called me and told me today." Dahyun said.

Nayeon was in too much shock. For a moment, she could only stand there, bedazzled and bewildered.

"Tzuyu gave me the negative."

"Oh, that must be pictures of Jaebum and Jennie. Hurry print it."

"Okay."

Nayeon then went to print the negative.



FEW HOURS LATER.

Jaebum exited his studio with a dark, angered look on his face.

"Jennie! The negative is fake! Goddammit!"

"What!? What do you mean fake?"

"They don't contain our pictures! Look! There's nothing here! Just pictures of nature and scenery!" Jaebum said while throwing those pictures onto the table.

Jennie took and observed those pictures one by one.

"This is bad, Jennie! ! Why is this happening now! Jennie, this is your fault! If you didn't come here this morning, they wouldn't have caught us!"

Jennie frowned at the man. "What!? Why is it my fault!? This is Myoui's fault, alright? Why are you blaming me when it's them who's causing us trouble!?" She said, annoyed.

He didn't reject me when I was kissing him, but now he blames me for what happens! Tck, he's such a jerk! Jennie thought.


Jaebum took a deep breath, trying hard to calm himself.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, Jennie. I mean, it's their fault. What the heck! This is a disaster! Now we won't have time to prevent Nayeon from seeing those pictures! They must have sent it to her by now! Jennie, Nayeon is going to cancel our wedding after this!" Jaebum said, panicking while running his hands on his face.


Jennie also tried to maintain her calmness. She knew this time they were doomed. Nayeon must've been printing those negative now, and soon she would learn the truth.


"Jae, look, we can't do anything for now. Nayeon will cancel your wedding. But we still have those pictures of Nayeon and Mina. We can use it against her, so that she won't kick us out from the companies. Maybe not enough to make her stick with marryi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter