Chapter 37: The Secret

Good To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene cleared before asking her question when it was her turn. "Ready?"

They all nodded, anticipating her question.

"I had a one night stand."

Eunhye saw Chanyeol's eyes grow big as he folded a finger. She, herself, was also thrown off by the statement, not because she did not expect Irene to say it, but because she was trying to hide what she had done. Her face would have gone white if she had not had a lot to drink. 

"Does it count if you met again some time later and fell in love with each other?" Hani asked.

"Why are you asking that?" Mingyu demanded. "Don't tell me you--"

Hani clamped a hand over his mouth. "I'm not asking it for me."

Irene giggled. It was probably the alcohol but she seemed more carefree and comfortable around them now. "That's actually what happened to me. But to answer your question, it depends if at the time you did it, you knew you were going to meet him again after."

"Okay." Hani shrugged and gave Eunhye a look.

Eunhye saw Wonwoo fold a finger. "Ya," she mouthed but he just shrugged. They already lied when it was Mingyu's turn. It was not like they were going to ask who they did it with, anyway. Eunhye folded a finger, too.

Chanyeol sprang up on his seat and pointed a finger at her when he saw it. "Jung Eunhye?!"

"What?" She said, shrugging. "I don't tell you everything."

"I told you about mine! Was this before or after Mark? In JAPAN? Ya, say something!"

Eunhye took the pillow he was lying on and hit his head with it.

"Wonwoo-hyung?" Mingyu gasped, seeing another one. Wonwoo just winked at him. Mingyu pulled on own his hair. "Oh. My. God. I don't know who you are anymore, people."

Sunmi asked them to settle down before her turn. "Yeol-ah. You're going to drink that."

Chanyeol stuck his tongue out at her. "No, you are."

"I saw Jung Eunhye ," Sunmi said with an evil smirk. " ."

Wonwoo was drinking what was left of his beer but he spat it back out, coughing. "Excuse me?"

Eunhye picked her slipper up and threw it at her roommate. Not satisfied, she got up and pulled Sunmi's hair.

"I'm not gonna change my question!" Sunmi said, dropping to the floor in fits of laughter. "Park Chanyeol is drinking that concontion."

"WHAT'S HAPPENING?!" Mingyu said, seeing Seulgi and Hani were clutching their bellies in laughter.

"Sunmi once walked in on Eunhye in the shower when she forgot to lock the door," Hani explained. "But Chanyeol used to shower with her until they were six."

A throw pillow came flying Hani's way. "That was like, two times. Maybe three," Chanyeol said. "And we were four, not six!"

"And we had diapers on," Eunhye added.

"I saw the photos," Sunmi said, contradicting her friend. "There were no diapers."

Irene gave Sunmi a high five, enjoying how the questions revealed things about the group one would never know in any other game. "This is fun."

"Let's try something safe," Seulgi said, still recovering from the laughter caused by the wrestling match between Eunhye and Sunmi. "I like playing video games."

Everyone except Hani and Sunmi folded. All eyes now turned to Wonwoo. "I was going to say that," he said to Seulgi. "Now I don't know what to ask."

"Anything," Hani encouraged. "Something to get Chanyeol would be good." 

Chanyeol had one finger up left. The rest of them either had two or three. Wonwoo was out of questions.

"I..."

"Remember all the times I helped you, Wonwoo," Chanyeol said. "I'll always be the hyung you can rely on. Just spare me this one."

"That's fine," Eunhye said. "I know how to get you if Wonwoo doesn't."

"I don't know if you'll get caught, hyung," Wonwoo said, laughing. "I like watching horror movies."

Chanyeol dramatically got up and hugged Wonwoo. He hated horror movies. Eunhye and Seulgi folded their fingers.

"Sit down, Park-ssi," Eunhye said. "Get that glass."

Chanyeol sat next to Wonwoo instead of returning to his seat beside her.

"A few years ago," Eunhye began. "I hacked into a building's camera system, just to see if I can do it without being detected. Until now, I haven't been caught."

"Wow," Irene and Seulgi said at the same time.

Sunmi got the glass and handed it to Chanyeol. "Told ya."

"Why did you put ganari?!" he complained, close to tears. Sunmi just blew him a kiss and motioned for him to drink up.

That ended their drinking session and they retreated to their rooms. They lied down after showering and brushing their teeth. However, it was still early for them and the girls still had a lot to talk about.

"Eonni," Seulgi said to Irene. "I didn't know you had a one night stand. How did that happen?"

Irene launched into a story of when she was in China last year, she met a Korean musical actor in a bar and ended up sleeping with him. She met him again recently back in Seoul and they were now getting to know each other.

"That's like... fate," Hani commented, resting her chin on her hand. "I think I heard about it before. Maybe I read it somewhere in a book, or something."

"So Eunhye," Irene said, turning to her. Eunhye feared she was going to ask about HER one night stand. "I so wanted to ask you this since this morning. Which one are you dating? Chanyeol or Wonwoo?"

Eunhye was sure she kept her interactions with Wonwoo to the minimum. No one should be asking her that question. It took all of her resolve not to pull Wonwoo away when he sat next to Seulgi instead of her. She had to look away whenever their eyes meet for more than normal, even though all she wanted to do was stare at his handsome face all day. She had to stop herself every time she wanted to reach out to him, just so no one would notice.

"Chanyeol's just a really close friend," she answered, trying to buy time to find a good excuse about Wonwoo. "He's like a brother that I never wanted to have."

"Yeah," Seulgi said, adjusting herself on her matress so she could look at them better. "Eonni and Chanyeol-oppa were always like that since highschool. I remember girls bullying Eonni because they thought they were together."

"But they knew not to mess with her," Hani said, balling her fist at the memory. "And guys didn't go near Eunhye because they were afraid of him. So, I guess it worked well for them."

"I got fooled, too I guess." Irene turnes her attention back to Eunhye. "But you and Wonwoo look at each other like we're not in the room, so I got confused. So it's Wonwoo, then?"

"Uh.." Eunhye stammered. She used to be good at lying. What wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter