Chapter 46: ♥Mine♥

Good To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhye woke up to the sunlight hitting her face. She had forgotten to shut the curtains the previous night and now the sun was shining on her eyes. She wanted to sleep some more and she would have gotten up and closed it all the way through if not for the heavy arm around her waist.

Realizing last night was not a dream unlike her other nights recently, she turned to the sleeping Wonwoo next to her. He looked so peaceful and so handsome even though his mouth was slightly open. She decided this was the face she wanted to wake up to every morning. Eunhye could not help it and she just laid back on her pillow and watched him sleep. She worried that he might be cold so she pulled the sheet further up to cover his bare shoulders.

With the slight movement Wonwoo seemed to have woken up because he closed his mouth. He slowly opened his eyes and stared right into hers. They stayed like that for a long moment before he closed his eyes back again and snuggled closer to her.

"I have a class by nine," she said, trying to wiggle out of him.

"It's ten thirty," he mumbled. He had actually woken up a few minutes ago and checked the time. He, himself, was an hour late from his class.

"Seriously?" She started to throw the cover off of her but realized she did not have clothes on and shrank back under the blankets. 

Wonwoo chuckled. "You didn't go to school for two days, what's the difference if you missed another?"

"Where are my clothes?" she asked, searching for them around her.

He just shrugged. "I don't know, you had one t-shirt on. I forgot which direction I threw it." She kept moving around too much, though, so he opened his eyes to look at her. He found her trying to look for it while keeping the blanket up to her neck. The sight of her cracked him up. He pulled her to him but she shook him off as if she got burned.

"Don't touch me right now, please."

That only made Wonwoo laugh harder. Her face was beet red. To think that this was not the first time they did it, he found it cute that she would be this embarrassed.

"Was this why you ran away that time?" he asked, remembering he had not seen her the next morning after they met rather intimately. "Do you always get this flustered in the morning?"

"Shut up," she snapped. She tried to look under the covers but then saw something else and shrieked. "Oh, god. I told you to get dressed!"

"I fell asleep," he said honestly. She covered her face with her hands and Wonwoo pried them off. "Come here."

Eunhye turned to him but kept one eye closed. Still chuckling, Wonwoo pulled her to him, the part of her cheeks where she blushed. She knew she was late anyway so she finally gave up. 

"Last time, I was supposed to meet up with Chanyeol and Zico in the morning," she relayed. "I overslept and had to run. It's not that I ran away from you."

"You could have woken me up."

She moved some of the hair away from his forehead that were threatening to get in his eyes. Waking up next to him reminded her of that day, as well and she could almost see it clearly as it was just yesterday. "You looked so peaceful, I felt bad to wake you."

He smiled. Then added, "I'd probably just ask for another round."

She poked his temple, but her heart fluttered. This handsome, intelligent, no-nonsense person wanted her. Okay, maybe sometimes he spouted nonsense and random things that did not relate to the situation, but that dorky side of him just made her adore him more. She did not know she had gone silent again until he pouted.

"What are you thinking?" he asked, poking her nose lightly.

"I was wondering which country in my previous life could I have saved to deserve you."

Wonwoo's heart clenched at her words and he pressed his lips against hers before completely encircling his arms around her. "I'm not really worth that much, you know."

She chuckled. "Just worth my everything."

Wonwoo groaned as another spasm came to his chest and embraced her tighter. "Ah, Jung Eunhye, you're killing me."


*********


"Oh look who's up," Hani said, cleaning up on the dining table after she had her lunch.

"Morning," Eunhye mumbled, pouring herself a glass of water.

"You look better," she noted, studying Eunhye from head to toe. "But I've never seen that shirt before."

"Did you make coffee?" Eunhye asked, ignoring her friend's comment about her wardrobe choice, and checked the coffee machine. There was one automatic coffee machine her friends used but it was empty so she turned to her espresso machine and automatically grabbed a clean cloth to wipe it with before she started.

Hani watched her get two coffee cups. "I already had one."

"I know," she said. "It's Wonwoo's."

Wonwoo entered the kitchen at the same time, trying to smooth his dishevelled hair down. Seeing Hani, whose jaw dropped at the sight of him coming out of Eunhye's room, he smiled. "Morning, Noona."

Hani pointed a finger at him. "When did you get here?"

"Last night," he answered with a sheepish grin. "Sunmi-noona let me in."

"That reminds me." Eunhye dramatically placed the cups down on the counter. "Where's that female human being? She almost gave me a heart attack letting Wonwoo slip into my room."

"In her bedroom," Hani answered, having checked on Sunmi if she arrived and to borrow a bag to match her new shoes. "Sleeping like a log."

Wonwoo chuckled. "Well, she gave me the key after I threatened to break down the door, so..." He approached Eunhye and watched in fascination as she worked on the espresso machine.

"And I have to go somewhere," Hani announced. "I'll leave you to it." She went to Eunhye and pecked her cheek. "Hmmm. You smell different."

"Shut up," Eunhye snapped, but gestured to the coffee. "Want one to go?"

Hani shook her head. "No thanks, babe. Gotta run."

Eunhye realized Wonwoo was staring at her when Hani was gone. "What?" she asked. He shook his head to say it was nothing. "You're going to say it later, anyway. What is it?"

People usually think Wonwoo was a quiet, composed and calm person. With Eunhye, though, he would try his best to keep his comments to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter