Realizations

Dance To My Heart

 

Jjang! Chapter 72 :)

 

--

 

 

Dongjun pulls away from the kiss, you open your eyes slowly as he parts his. He stares into your eyes and looks sincerely at you. The wind is blowing your hair off to the sides giving him a refreshing view of the person who truly loves, his first love. “Saranghae, yeongwonhi saranghae.” He hugs you tightly, really tight like it was his last, like he won’t ever see you again. “Nado saranghae, Dongjun-ah. But I will always love Hoya more. Mianhe.” Dongjun starts to get watery eyes, “ne, I understand.”

 

 

He pulls away and looks into your eyes. “Have you talked to hyung? You know, about the two of you?” He asks you like nothing happened. The way he spoke is very cool, not letting you feel how hurt he is on the inside. “I haven’t, and I don’t want to talk about it anymore. I’m leaving soon, Dongjun.” Dongjun’s whole body stiffens as he hears the bad news. His knees feel weak, his heart pounding fast, and his mind couldn’t take in what you just said. It was like he’s been hit by a sharp crescent sword that went through his skin all the way to his guts. “Leaving soon? How soon?” You feel his hand slowly slipping right through your fingers and holding it tight. His gesture is sending you a message, PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE.

 

 

“Tomorrow. I am leaving tomorrow. Your hyung already knows about this.” You said in a merely excited manner just so you could hide your true feelings and not burst into overflowing tears again. “H-hoya hyung?” You nod.

 

 

Dongjun had to think of a way for you not to leave the country. He will be doing it not for himself, but for his hyung. HE IS FINALLY LETTING YOU GO. He bid his good bye to you and runs back to the dorm as fast as he can. His whole body is sweating form the sun’s unbearable heat. The wind is making him run in a slow pace, opposing its way through him, and pushing him back along the way. He catches his breath, and after running like a mad cheetah, he arrives at Soshi Building. The eager-to-get-you-back-together-Dongjun run straight to their room to find his hyung packing up his belongings for his flight tomorrow on the way to fulfil his dreams and leave everything behind in Korea.

 

 

Hoya hears the creaking sound of the door, stops what he is doing and looks at his dongsaeng. “What’s up?” he sees his Donbgjun who is profusely sweating and having a hard time breathing. “Gwenchana?” Hoya helps himself up and asked his brother in a serious yet worried voice. “Hyung, you knew all this time that she is leaving?” Dongjun grips his hyung’s shoulders and nudges them to make him realize that he has not been thinking things over between the two of you. “Are you not going to stop her from leaving?”

 

 

“I don’t deserve her. She needs to find someone else, someone who is willing to give his all for her. That someone who will never hurt her the way I did. I couldn’t even look at her in the eyes anymore after what happened. Guilt is already eating me up, do you know how painful it is to hear it personally from the one you love that she is leaving?” Hoya looks down on the ground. The aura suddenly changed into something nebulous.

 

 

The two boys realized something. LOVE IS NOT SOME SORT OF CHILD’S PLAY. It’s a personal attachment, it may make you happy or it can sadden you. But there are two things these boys are sure of:

 

 

ONE FIGHTS FOR IT, AND THE OTHER ONE LETS GO.