Shocking Revelation

Dance To My Heart

 

Hoya panics and runs to you. He holds your shoulders and makes you face him. “-------, gwenchana? What’s wrong?”  You look at Hoya with watery eyes. “O-oppa, I’ll want to go to my room.” Hoya nods. “Wait here for a bit.” Hoya goes back to Hyuna for a while. “I’ll just bring her to her room, I’ll be back.” Hyuna sighs and goes back to dancing her parts in Trouble Maker.

 

 

 

Hoya goes out and leads you to Soshi Building, and then to your room. You stand by the door and Hoya looks at you while rubbing the back of his neck. “Will you be fine?” “Of course, oppa. I think I just need a little rest.” You smile a bit and him and close the door. Hoya looks down infront of you room and kicks the concrete wall out of frustration and leaves the building. Meanwhile, inside you room, you lean back on the door and think deeply. “Why do I feel so uneasy? There is something about their dance that bothers me.” You stare blankly at the wall and decided to get a nice sleep.

 

 

 

Hoya and Hyuna continue their practice in the dance studio. Hyuna is obviously very tired already, while Hoya is still aggressive to perfect the dance. Hyuna tries to ask Hoya if they can’t stop practicing because they have been practicing Trouble Maker for hours. “Oppa, can we?” “Can we what?” “Can we stop now? My legs are already killing me.” “No.” Hoya replies coldly.

 

 

 

“But oppa, I’m really tired.” Hyung starts to whine and sob.

 

 

 

Dongjun passes by the dance studio and sees the door open. He was about to come in until he hears his hyung shout.

 

 

 

“I said no!” Hoya shouts and glares madly at Hyuna while breathing heavily. “You still have the nerve to complain after what happened to ------? Can bring back her memory? Can you bring back our happy relationship? You ruined it, right? You did something to her that night that’s why she had that accident.” Hoya points a finger to Hyuna. “It’s your entire fault.” Hoya cries out of too much anger and hatred. He turns his back away from Hyuna. Hyuna bursts into tears because of Hoya’s accusation and shouts back at him while crying.

 

 

 

“Yes! I did something to her that night! I put a powder in her drink that would make her faint and fall asleep! I didn’t know that was going to happen! Do you think I like what happened to her? I would never go that far. I know I have an attitude, but I would never let a person get into an accident because of me! If only I could turn back time, I would!” Hyuna defends herself as tears continually fall down from her eyes.

 

 

 

Hoya grabs Hyuna’s shoulders, “Then why did you do it?!”

 

 

 

“Because I love you! There I said it! I love you, Hoya!” Hyuna drops her shoulders and Hoya removes his hands, looks away and shouts. “AAAHHHHHH!!!”

 

 

 

Dongjun hears the shocking revelation and leans his back on the dance studio’s wall.