Room 809

Dance To My Heart

Hyuna cries really hard, unable to follow Hoya to the door because she is crying too hard. "Hoya oppa......" 

 

 

Hoya walks fast so that he could get out of the academy immediately. He calls a cab, rides it, and goes to the hospital. He taps on his dead phone while in the cab, dead worried about you. The cab arrives at the hospital, Hoya pays the driver and doesn't get his change. He gets out of the cab and runs to the reception area of the hospital. "Where's patient --------?" Nurse answers Hoya's question. "Room 809, sir." "Thank you." Hoya runs and rides the elevator.

 

 

He reaches the 8th floor and looks for room 809. He takes a deep breath and knocks on the door. Dongwoo opens the door, and moves his head sidewards. Myungsoo is sleeping on the table beside your bed and Dongjun is sitting across th bed, watching you sleep. Hoya quickly enters the room and sees you on the bed. He stands up 5 feet away from you. Dongjun sees you. 

 

 

"Hyung..." 

 

 

Hoya looks at Myungsoo, Dongwoo, then lastly, at Dongjun. "What happened to her? What did the doctor say?" His eyes start to tear up and he goes beside you, holds your hand tightly. "Ya! Somebody answer me! Why is her head bandaged!" Hoya glares at everyone, even at the sleeping Myungsoo who doesn't wake up even though Hoya's already shouting.

 

 

Dongjun speaks up, still sitting on the chair but looking down. He talks in a sad tone. "She was hit by a car... the doctor said she might have amnesia....."

 

 

 

Hoya looks at you and tears come running down on his face. His voice cracks. "A-amnesia?"

 

 

"Ne hyung. AMNESIA. She could forget us all. We have to wait until she wakes up to confirm it."

 

 

Hoya cries hard.