The Dream

Dance To My Heart

Practice was done and the sun was already setting. You went to your room all by yourself without even saying goodbye to anyone from the studio, not even to Dongjun. As you are climbing up the stairs, Dongjun is just right behind you. He wanted to call you, but there's this force that pulls him away from you. 

 

You unlocked the door of your room. In thirty minutes, dinner will be served, but you choose not to eat. You stayed in the room, took a warm shower, and eventually, you fell asleep. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

He is watching some videos on his laptop. He is ignoring you and you have no idea if he's still mad at you. You're on a lovers quarrel. 

 

You're sitting on the bed, staring at him. You stood up to approach him, but he sees you walking towards him so he stood up from his computer chair to walk away from you. 

 

You hurried to catch up on him. 

 

You caught him and gave him a tight back hug. 

 

"Oppa mianhe~" You're crying while asking for forgiveness to this guy. He inhaled, and you felt it. The guys removes your tight hug letting go of your hands and arms on his waist. He wipes your tears off then stares at you in the eyes. "Oppa, I'm really sorry~" You continue to burst into tears.

 

He dropped his head to your level, then you suddenly feel the touch of his lips to yours. It was a sweet and breathtaking kiss. 

 

After a while, he lets go of the kiss. *OPPA, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING ;__;*

 

He looks at you again, this time it seems different. The guy opens his mouth.....

 

 

 

"Saranghae~" then he hugs you tightly. It made you burst again into tears, but this time they were tears of joy.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

You finally woke up from your deep sleep, and you remembered your dream. You are so confused. "What was that dream all about? And who's the guy in my dream? I coudn't see his face, but it looks like I am really in love with that guy and he feels the same way for me." You still can't believe what you've dreamt about. You have never dreamed about having a relationship with a guy before.

 

You only thought of one way to forget your dream, and that is to dance it all off. So, when everyone seems to be busy and all, you secretly went to the dance studio to give yourself some time to relieve all your stress. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

How do you find this chapter? I know it's kinda short but, I have something to share. "YOU's" dream is actually based on my dream two or three nights ago. I can't really remember to be honest, but when I woke up that morning, I think I was going to die thinking that my dream should become a reality~ ;__; The guy, of course, I can't reveal him yet ^^ 

 

Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions on my fic~ I would really appreciate it and it will help me improve ^^