Discharged

Dance To My Heart

 

Everyone left the dance studio except for Hyuna. She practiced, and she practiced, and she practiced to get the steps right. It almost 6pm and she still hasn’t stopped. She knows that she wouldn’t faint because her body is used to this kind of strenuous activity.

 

 

An hour has passed and Hyuna took a break from practicing. She goes to her stuff and drinks some water to hydrate herself. As she drinks from her water bottle, Hoya arrives in the dance studio wearing a black wife beater and black jogging pants. He drops his bag which echoed in the studio so Hyuna turned her back and saw him inside.

 

 

Hyuna did not dare talk to Hoya because of your situation and the awkward aura. Hoya gets his iPod, and then walks to the speakers. He plugs it in and plays Trouble Maker. “Let’s start practicing. Do you know the steps already?”

 

 

“Oh, n-n-ne oppa. I’ve been practicing.”

 

 

“Let’s get started.”

 

 

The two of them started practicing Trouble Maker and went on until 11 in the evening.

 

 

“Good. At least you already know the steps, let’s just furnish it tomorrow. I don’t want to be embarrassed infront of everyone during the show. Keep practicing.” Hoya gets her bag and immediately leaves the dance studio.

 

 

Hyuna watches him as he goes out. She lets out a deep sigh and lies down on the dance floor while thinking deeply on how she messed things up and why does it have to go this far.

 

 

Meanwhile, at the hospital, Dongjun stayed beside you as you sleep. He has been taking care of you since this afternoon. He caresses your hair and kisses your forehead. “I still love you so much.” He takes a deep breath and then he sighs. Dongjun watches you sleep and talks to you. “If only I can make you remember everything, I would do my best and make you happy again.” He holds your hand and intertwines your fingers. You unconsciously squeeze his hand weakly. Dongjun kisses your hand and smiles a bit. “I hope you regain your memory soon. I want the girl who I fell in love with back.”

 

 

Morning comes and you slowly wake up from you deep sleep. You look at your hand and you see Dongjun’s with it. You stare at Dongjun for a while and then at your intertwined fingers. You smile and don’t let go of his hand.

 

 

After a few minutes, a nurse and a doctor come inside your room. The nurse puts down your food on the bedside table, bows and then goes out of the room leaving the doctor with you.

 

 

“Ms. -------- sshi?”

 

 

“N-ne?” You point at yourself. “What is it?”

 

 

“You are ready to be discharged. You can go back home anytime.” The doctor smiles.

 

 

Dongjun slowly wakes up and rubs his eyes. He sees you awake and talking to somebody, he looks back and sees the doctor, so he stands up and bows at him.

 

 

The doctor looks at Dongjun. “Oh ne, are you her guardian? I told her that she can go home anytime now.” Dongjun wipes his mouth for any drools left. “Jjinja jjinja?” “Ne, just call a nurse if you are ready.” “Oh ne, kamsahamnida.” Dongjun bows at the doctor and so does he, then goes out of your room.

 

 

Dongjun looks at you while smiling. “Did you hear that? He said you can go back.” He suddenly hugs you tightly. Your hands are still together. Dongjun squeezes your hand and kisses your forehead.

 

 

You smile back at him as you slowly remember the happy experiences you had with this guy.