Serves You Right

Dance To My Heart

 

You and Hyuna go out of the academy to have pork hocks at a nearby food stall. Awkward silence fills the space between the two of you so Hyuna tries to talk to you like a friend.

 

 

"So ------, how's it going between you and Hoya oppa?" Hyuna smiles at you. 

 

 

You are surprised at her question but you answered normally. "Oh ne.. we're okay."

 

 

Hyuna looks at you while walking. "Going strong I see." Gives you a sarcastic smile. "Ohh.. ne.. you could say that." You still feel awkward with Hyuna because you know she hates you. 

 

 

The two of you arrive at the food stall. Hyuna orders pork hocks, fish sticks, and suju from the ahjumma. And hands it to you. "I ordered Soju. Let's drink." 

 

 

"Kumawo, but I don't drink." You put down the pork hocks and fish sticks on the table and sits on the chair. Hyuna looks at you. "It's my treat! And it's just for tonight. Nothing's wrong with that. Just one bottle." 

 

 

"Araseeo~" The two of you started eating and Hyuna asks another question. "How's your Trouble Maker practice going? Good?" Hyuna chews on some pork hocks and drinks her bottle of Soju. 

 

You start to eat. "Ne.. it's doing great actually. We're almost done with it." "Really?" Hyuna accidentally bursts out her annoyed voice. 

 

 

You started to feel worry so you secretly checks your phone if you're going to call Hoya or not but Hyuna sees you. "Hey, is Hoya oppa looking for you already? It's still early... Ohh ----- sshi. Can you buy me another round of pork hocks? I kinda finished all of it." Hyuna hands you some money. 

 

 

You wave your hands infront of her. "Aniyo. I'll pay for it." You stand up, approach food stall ahjumma, and ordered pork hocks.

 

 

Hyuna checks on you and secretly puts a sugar-looking powder on your drink which willl make you faint and eventually feel weak when you wake up. She puts all of it on your shot of Soju and puts it back to your side so you wouldn't notice. She acts normally and goes back to eating her fish sticks.

 

 

You go back to her with the pork hocks. "Here you go, Hyuna. I ordered one for you and one for me." "Thank you, -------" Hyuna waits for you to drink your shot of Soju.

 

 

She starts to eat another round of pork hocks and so do you. You grabbed your shot of Soju and drank it in one go. Hyuna secretly lets out an evil smirk. 

 

 

The powder takes its quick effect. You started to feel dizzy and you are already swaying your head. "Hyuna sshi, I'm already dizzy." "------ ya, gwenchana?" Hyuna shows a smirk again. "Aniyo..." then your head drops on the table.

 

 

Hyuna gets her bag the looks at you. "Serves you right for taking Hoya oppa away from me and all the opportunities that were supposed to be mine." Hyuna leaves and goes back to the academy by herself.