Approved

Dance To My Heart

 

The next day comes and you are called back to the president’s office regarding your withdrawal from the academy. The president offers you to sit down across him and starts to discuss your concerns about leaving the academy and the country. The president takes out a folder from his drawer and places it on the table.

 

 

 

“So, regarding your concern about leaving as soon as possible, we actually had a meeting about it last night.” The president opens the folder revealing the papers of your official withdrawal from the academy and plane tickets for you to be able to come back home, he reads its contents to you.

 

 

 

Official Withdrawal from the Seoul Academy of Dance:

“Ms. -----------,

          We had considered your request for a withdrawal from the academy last night. The president, including the official heads of the academy, hereby approve of your request to immediately return to your former school back in your hometown. We would also like to extend our sincere apologies for the mischiefs that had happened over the past days. The academy is honoured to have a great performer like you and we are willing to welcome you back in the near future just in case you change your mind. We have seen your potential as a performer and we hope you continue to pursue your dreams. The Seoul Academy of Dance is proud of you!

          Good luck!

From:

The Seoul Academy of Dance

Signed by:

President

 

 

 

You eye started to get watery when the president read the letter infront of you. You stand up and bow at the president lots of times in order to pay respect for considering your decision of leaving the academy and the country soon. “Kamsahamnida sasaengnim! I am forever grateful to you and to the academy. I will never forget how much this academy has helped me improve my skills as a performer. Jeongmal kamsahamnida.” You bow at the president for the last time. The president stands up and reaches his hand out to you for a handshake. You shake the president’s hand and bow at him again. “Kamsahamnida, Ms. --------. It has been our pleasure having you here in the academy.”

 

 

 

You leave the president’s office but something made you stop by the door. “Uhmm, sasaengnim. Just one last favor.” The president looks at you while he is sitting down his reclining office chair. “What is it?”

 

 

 

“Can you please don’t tell anyone about my withdrawal and when I am leaving? I want to leave in discreet.” You look down, hoping that after asking the president for a favour, he would approve of it. “Of course, that’s the least we could do with regards to the damages. Don’t worry, you’ll leave without anyone knowing.”