Expulsion

Dance To My Heart

 

The next day seems a bit busy for you for you are already fixing your papers to go back to your hometown. You don’t want to stay any longer because of the hurt that you’re feeling. You woke up early, got yourself ready, and went to the academy’s president to talk to him about you leaving the academy and going to your country.

 

 

 

“Why? We can give you a scholarship here. You are a really good performer and it would be an honor for us to be a part of your bright future.” The president says to you while he persuades you to stay in the academy for you are one of the best dancers they ever had. The academy president continues. “We would be glad if you stay here for the rest of your education, the academy will settle everything including the tuition fee, dorm fees, and food. We would talk to your previous school about it.”

 

 

 

You smile a bit because of the offer, but you don’t accept it. “Sasaengnim, I really had a great time here. Really. But, I have decided to go back home and continue my studies there. I hink it would be better for me to….” You stop for a while. “..to move on from everything that happened during the past weeks. I would also like to apologize for that incident.” You stand up and bow down ninety degrees to the president.

 

 

 

The president stands up and waves his hand infront of his face. “---------, you don’t need to do that. We should be the one apologizing since it is one of our students’ faults. On behalf of the whole school, we are really sorry.” The academy president bows down at you. “Don’t worry, the heads including me have been talking about it and we will be doing something about it.” You nod. “Sasaengnim, I’ll be leaving now. I hope you take my request to leave the academy earlier into consideration.” You bow down again and go out of the president’s office.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, as you go out of the president’s office and walk away, Hyuna is walking down the hallway and passes by the president’s office. The president sees Hyuna and quickly walks to the door and calls her. “Ms. Kim Hyuna sshi!” Hyuna hears the president and looks back. She walks towards the president’s office and ask him why she is being called. “Ne sasaengnim?”

 

 

 

“Can I have a moment with you? We need to talk.” The president talks seriously and enters his office.

 

 

 

Hyuna gets nervous and follows the president.

 

 

 

“Take a sit, Hyuna.” The president offers a seat to Hyuna. She sits down and looks at the president with uncertainty in her eyes. “Do you know that you are in really big trouble because of what you did yesterday?”

 

 

 

“…ne, sasaengnim. I would like to apologize for that matter.”

 

 

 

“That’s too late, Hyuna. Me and the others have already talked about it. “

 

 

 

“Talked about what, sasaengnim?”

 

 

 

The president opens his drawer and takes out a letter. He gives it to Hyuna. She looks at the president first, and then at the letter. She slowly opens it and sees the first word typed on it.

 

 

 

“EXPULSION”