Misunderstanding

Dance To My Heart

Meanwhile at the academy, Hoya is still helping out Hyuna to her room. Hyuna acts like she's really drunk. She thinks to herself. "I didn't know this would work. I should have done this before." Hyuna smirks secretly.

 

 

Hoya opens Hyuna's room and gently lays her down the bed. He is about to leave until.. "Oppa, please don't leave. I feel really sick." 

 

 

"I still have to look for ---------." Hyuna pulls Hoya's arm making Hoya lie beside Hyuna. Hoys is surprised by Hyuna's action. "Y-ya-yaa! What are you doing?" 

 

 

Hyuna continues her drama. "Oppa, its so cold." She suddenly hugs Hoya tightly. Hoya tries to get off Hyuna's grip. "Ya! This is inappropriate! Do you want us to get expelled? Ya! Ya!" Hyuna tightens the hug even more.

 

 

Dongwoo is roaming around the dorm and his phone suddenly rings. "Ne Myungsoo-ya?I'm at the academy. Wae? Mwo?! -------?! What happened to her?! Ne! I'll look for Hoya now." Dongwoo immediately runs to Hoya and Dongjun's room, but before he reaches the two guys' room, he passed by Hyuna's room which is open.

 

 

Dongwoo is about to knock on the open door, but then he sees Hyuna and Hoya cuddling with each othe, Dongwoo drops his phone. He shouts while looking at them with big eyes. "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!"

 

 

Hyuna and Hoya are both shocked and they quickly get up. Hoya shouts back at Dongwoo. "it's not what you think it is! Let me explain!"

 

 

 

"Hoya, you're cuddling with another girl while your girlfriend's lying down on a hospital bed! You're pathetic!" Dongwoo walks away.

 

 

Hoya and Hyuna are both in shock. Hyuna's eyes roam around the room and she whispers to herself. "What have I done?" She is starting to breathe heavily.

 

 

Hoya gets up from Hyuna's bed and runs to Dongwoo. He grabs Dongwoo's shoulder making Dongwoo face him. "What do you mean my girlfriend's in the hospital?!" 

 

 

"Dongjun and Myungsoo have been trying to call you and they said you weren't answering. ------ got into an accident just right across the academy and Myungsoo saw her. Now I know why. You are too busy flirting with Hyuna." Dongwoo takes a deep breath and continues what he's saying. "Ya! Lee Hoya! I'm a playboy but I don't like it when girls are hurt up to that extent."

 

 

Dongwoo walks away. Hoya grabs his arm. "Where are you going?"

 

 

"To check if YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S okay.." Dongwoo angrily pulls his arm away from Hoya's grip.