Hyuna Sshi?

Dance To My Heart

Everyone is shocked. "Hyuna?" Hoya's eyes widen. "Hyuna?! Wae?!" 

 

 

Hyuna is a bit surprised too, but she was already expecting this since she is one of the best female dancers in the academy. Of course she didn't show how happy she was infront of everyone. 

 

 

Hyoyeon glares at Hyuna then pats Hoya's back comfortingly. Their coach looks curiously at Hoya. "Wae Hoya? Is there something wrong with Hyuna that you don't want to perform with her?"

 

 

Hoya looks away. Really pissed as of the moment. "Coach, can I just perform with Hyoyeon?"

 

 

"Aniyo. The pairing is final, Hoya." Coach looks at Hyuna. "Hyuna, better start practicing with Hoya tonight. Arasseo? That's it. Go practice for the show everyone." Coach goes out of the dance studio.

 

 

Hoya approaches Hyuna and confronts her about the new pairing. He talks in a rude way. "Ya, come on time. No questions to be asked. Practice beforehand. I don't want any mistakes. Arasseo?" 

 

 

Hyuna starts to feel scared. "A-a-arasseo oppa." Hoya walks out of the dance, everyone stares at him, without any word and slams the dance studio's door. Hyuna stands up and starts to practice Trouble Maker. 

 

 

Dongjun approaches Hyoyeon and looks at her. "Hyoyeon-ah, what's wrong with hyung?" Hyoyeon sighs, looks at Dongjun then whispers. "Dongjun-ah, ------- was with Hyuna before she got into the acciddent. When we were visiting her this morning, -------- teared up the moment she saw Hyuna in her room. I don't know, maybe Hyuna has something to do with what happened to -------." 

 

 

"You mean, she got into that accident because of Hyuna?" 

 

 

"At least I think she did. But that's just my theory." Hyoyeon pats Dongjun's back. "Dongjun-ah, I have to go pratice, see you later. Ne?" "Oh ne, arasseo arasseo. I'll visit ------ in the hospital."

 

 

Dongjun walks away and talks to himself. "Hyuna sshi?" He looks at Hyuna who's already practicing before leaving the dance studio.