Memory Loss

Dance To My Heart

Myungsoo sees your hand twitch. He panics. "Y-y-ya!!" He points to your hand. "Her hand is moving." 

 

 

Dongjun, Hoya, and Dongwoo gather around the side of your bed. Hoya holds your hand tightly. "Baby, wake up please..." He looks at you with pleading eyes. 

 

 

Your hand starts to move and holds a weak grip back at Hoya's hand. "Baby?" Everyone is looking at you. You slowly open you eyes, you move your head slowly to look around your surroundings. Your vision is still blurred. 

 

 

Dongjun moves closer to you. "------, how are you feeling? Do you feel better now?"

 

 

Your vision starts to clear up, you are still looking around and you see four guys gathered around the sides of your bed. You looks at them one by one. "Nugu?" 

 

 

Dongjun, Hoya, Myungsoo, and Dongwoo all look at each other with confused and worried faces. "Nugu?" 

 

 

Hoya caresses your face and gently your hair. "Baby, it's Hoya." 

 

 

"Hoya? I don't remember any of you." You stare at them.

 

 

Dongjun leans back on the wall and starts to tear up. 

 

 

Hoya looks at you with wet eyes. "-----, I'm your boyfriend. Hoya." "I don't know you. Who are you?" Hoya's tears fall down on his face, he buries his face on your hand. "Why are you crying? I'm confused. Who are you?"

 

 

Dongwoo pats Myungsoo's shoulder. "Myungsoo-ya, call the doctor. We need to know what's happening." Myungsoo nods and walks out of the room to call the doctor.

 

 

Doctor arrives and greets the four guys then checks you. "----- sshi, how are you feeling?" You see the doctor. "Excuse, where am I?" The doctor talks to you. "You're in the hospital. You got into an accident." 

 

 

"Accident?" 

 

 

The four guys listen to you and the doctor's conversation. 

 

 

"Yes accident. You don't remember?" You moves your head sidewards saying no to the doctor and leaving the four guys devastated at your answer.

 

 

"Do you know any of these guys?" The doctor asks you.

 

 

 "Aniyo doctor. I don't know any of them." You awkwardly look away. You are so confused that you can't figure out what's happening, where you are right now, and who are these people in your room and why do they know you so you started to cry.

 

 

Hoya leans down to you and wraps his arms around you and hugs you tightly. "Jagiya......" Tears continually fall down from his eyes.